PDA

View Full Version : Acrofighter or Protranser?

Sorlin
Jul 4, 2010, 10:23 PM
Which class, in your opinion, is the most effective and fun? I'm trying to decide whether to continue being an acrofighter or go back and up Hunter by two levels and Force by five levels to obtain protranser.

TenebriS
Jul 4, 2010, 10:26 PM
That really depends on which weapons you like to use.

Acrofighter is a fast fighter with single-weapons in S rank and shadogs.

Protranser is a:
> melee fighter with swords, spears, axes
> gunner with longbow, grenade launcher, laser cannons
> and loads of traps (which he actually gets extra damage

Max B
Jul 4, 2010, 10:27 PM
Which class, in your opinion, is the most effective and fun? I'm trying to decide whether to continue being an acrofighter or go back and up Hunter by two levels and Force by five levels to obtain protranser.

360-Acrofighter
PC-Protranser

Shou
Jul 4, 2010, 10:34 PM
PT is very useful for parties.

AF is arguably better than even FM after Supp.

pikachief
Jul 4, 2010, 10:38 PM
i find them both equally useful and AF only more fun because of the speed boost lol

ashley50
Jul 4, 2010, 10:46 PM
Fighgunner

Ethateral
Jul 4, 2010, 10:59 PM
Personally, I'd go with Acrofighter since I find more enjoyment. As well as it's actually pretty damned good.

Alpal
Jul 4, 2010, 11:41 PM
AF is a pretty beast class, although it really doesn't start to shine until after the supplemental. So I guess if you had hope the supplement hits this year sometime I'd say go with AF if not, go PT.

Vickie
Jul 4, 2010, 11:46 PM
Acrofighter Supremacy!

Halcyote
Jul 5, 2010, 12:00 AM
Play them both. They're great classes with enough variety to keep you interested.

And if you decide to try one of the GAMs you don't have to switch a character to take advantage, since EX Traps aren't allowed in a couple of them.

Typestatic
Jul 5, 2010, 12:09 AM
I remember deciding between the very two classes quite a while back.

The speed boost on AF was tasty but personally, I ended up choosing PT due to the usage of traps, EX traps and being able to see traps. Most of the time I duo'd with a friend so it helped tremendously during missions; such as the MAG event which I did two years ago *_*

Tetsaru
Jul 5, 2010, 02:29 AM
I'd go AF if you like a more offensive-based character; PT if you're more into support. Both are very fun to play. :3

SolomonGrundy
Jul 6, 2010, 12:17 PM
every time PT has a chance to shine SEGA nerfs them.

GAS missions? no EX traps.

Acrofighter for the win