PDA

View Full Version : The *Unofficial* Build Thread!

Rayvinh
Jul 5, 2010, 12:24 AM
I figured that someone should start something like this, and being that no body did, (to my knowledge anyway) I decided that I was as good a person as any to start this. Anyway. I still have to get the submission "form" ready. But it should end up looking something like this:

Build Name: (pretty self explanatory)
Class: (like HUmars, RAcaseal, FOnewm, etc. etc.)
Mag: (It's stats obviously...)
Matierials: (see build name^)
Armor:
Slot units:
Main weps:
Description of what the build is supposed to do.

So it should end up looking something like that in the end. But if anyone wants to help me with this thread they may send me a PM saying like " Hey I wants to help u with ur build threadz!!11!". ... Well, please try to be a little more literate than that. But you get my point. This may end up being to much work for just me... hehe... But yeah eventually my dream is to get this made "Official" and have it stickied! Until then... Welcome to the *Unofficial* Build Thread!

You may post your builds! (Preferably in the format above)

Rayvinh
Jul 5, 2010, 12:24 AM
Hunter Class Builds

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Build Name: BRUTAL VIOLENCE BLOODTHIRST build ( not suited for minors ) -By: knight200x
Class: HUmar
Mag: 100 Power
Matierials: 100 ATP matierials
Armor: Carabinier Armor
Slot units: 2 or 3 Divine/Hit ( for the double saber ) , 2 or 3 Divine/power for anything ( but i still dont have em , just got masters/... atm)
Main weps:hadan bite , foie haze , and a celeb Morgenlote

***Description of what the build is supposed to do.****

this build make killing faster and easier by overwhelming out everything !
on soloing : you will need to dodge the attacks because the lack of guard , EVA and HP , but when you reach the lvl that you can kill with just one or one and half combo , your safe , but still dont worry lol. + i like struggling , struggling in this game = fun lol
group: its PERFECT and the main DMG in party , + you'll get at least 1 force in your party mostly so no worries about the HP ! just Attack

================================================== ========================================

Buildname: Hit (PA) and Run (line up) -By: M.P.N.
Class: HUmar 100 power mats (should also work with HUmarl)
Mag: 59/0/40/1 + Magcell at LV 60(59/0/0/1 to build a flozir mag) Natur=Breeze (15% anti + good Resta helps a lot and there is no need for shifta or deband because Humar can cast it)
Armor: Carabiner or noble cloak
Units: PA compress + element boost + 2 optional
Weapons: CelebHadan Bite with BS or LV3 Celeb Sword with OE

PRO:
High DMG and good Accuracy
Good supporting MAG (it saved my "ass" more times than i could count)
FLOZIR
still a decent mix of HP / def / evade (even with a Carabiner u should avoid some hits)
CON:
can result in heavy PP consume
wery weak tech (resta would be below 200 HP / attack techs are mostly useless)
high meseta consume, but u should still have a decent income on super

How to play it
On groups: Run around until the emeny lines up, then fire BS or OE into them, repeat.
On solo target: close in with a PA then start normal attacks
Teamplay: Recast Shifta/Deband for all member of the team on every "door" (if there is no FO on your team)

================================================== ========================================

Build Name: Ninja -By: NeonaPulsar
Class: HUnewearl
Mag: 99 ATP, or 99 HIT, with 1 to give the desired PB
Matierials: 80 Swift
Armor: Rika's Suit
Slot units: Divine swifts (4)
Main weps: Shield ( PA: Liner Shake)

Description: I have this build nearing completion with my own HUnearl, Lyra, now lv 74. The idea for this build is to avoid getting hit. The shield helps out in this respect, taking hits that would always hit you. Also best to have a high resta tech in your line up just in case.

Build Name: Tank -By Chuckie sue
Class: HUcast
Mag:100 Def mag w/ midgul
Matierials: 80 HP
Maximum HP: 1142 ;D

Equips: Milias Frame 4s
Divine HP
Divine HP
Divine HP
Divine HP

Different shields with barrier shift....

This would only be a build worth considering if ALWAYS play online with 2-3 GOOD party members. Barrier shift is helpful, put I hit an average of 80's with shields.

Build: Well-rounded HUcast (not a TRUE build, just a way to make a HUcast with OCD stats)
Class: HUcast, obviously; this build will not work with any other class
Weapon: N/A (can be anything; the stats listed below are without weapon)
Armor: Noble Cloak+40
Units: Any, Compress PA generally welcome (stat-changers aren't calculated in stats below, however)
Mag: Any, however, stats must be: 69/0/20/11
Mats:

HP: 9
PP: 23
ATP: 28
DFP: 0
ATA: 0
EVP: 11
MST: 0
Mats used: 71

Final Stats:
HP: 900
PP: 400
ATP: 600
DFP: 550
ATA: 300
EVP: 475
MST: 250
Mats left to distribute: 9

I was OCD one day and prescribed this build to someone on GF a while back... reposting for no real reason. :P

Build name: stomping - By: Dnd
Class: HUnewearl (Probs any hunter, not been bothered to run numbers on others tbh)
Mag: 100pow (mines a femini, PB granir, Nature Obstinate)
Mats: 20hp/40power/20swift
Armour: Anything with alot of evade/def 4 slots (mines a rikas suit)
Slot items: Divine/Power (x2, see notes). Compress/PA, PA/save lv3, Element boost (see notes ;p)
Main weapons: A claw with bite stamp, high element and decent %'s (personally, i use a celeb Lv4 adoralphs, with 31/30/28/0/18 )

Now the stats, please note the format is Name:Base (equiped items) (and at lv100.. yay!)

HP:693
PP:501
ATP:445 (938 )
DEF:203 (492)
ATA:278 (579)
EVP:347 (667)
MST:377 (377)

This build is what i use for everywhere apart from shrine, it allows the user to deal heavy damage constantly whilest taking very little in return.
Restas heals arn't the best (204 base/254 with shifta 10/264 with shifta 15) but thats all you really need if you get hit.
Spamming bite stamp isnt recommended because your TP will drain really fast, even with the 5pp every 5 seconds regen from a HUnewearl.
You have enough ATA to pretty much do a heavy/heavy/heavy combo without missing much.

Notes: If you have a maxed element on your weapon, then change it for a divine/power for a litle extra damage

Rayvinh
Jul 5, 2010, 12:26 AM
Ranger Class Builds

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Build Name: Sniper in the hills! -By: GalaxTheWanderer
Classes: RAmar & RAmarl
Mag: 100 pow, any nature you can come up with, use a paru mag if you want a different PB.
Matierials: 100 pow mats
Armor: Keplar Suit (4s if possible, if not try for a 3s, that'll do too.) (Rika's or some sort for RAmarl.)
Slot units: Compress PA, Divine/Power, Divine/Hit or another Power, if you have a 4s Keplar Suit and not a 3s, unit of your choice here.
Main weps: M25SE Missouri mainly seeing as it's forced to have Hollow Snipe. M14 with Hollow Snipe if you don't have M25SE. Also, get something with Wipeout, you're gonna want that...

This build is supposed to allow you to stay at a distance, and snipe enemies. When they get in close, you switch out weaponry, and wipeout in their faces! Sound fun?
Quote: Run for the hi--OH SHI- *shot*

Build Name: FOcast/FOcaseal - By: GalaxTheWanderer
Class: Any CAST, but the CASEALS would probably be better. (Females = Higher MST, iirc)
Mag: 99Mind & 1 in any stat for desired PB, or just 100mind.
Matierials: 80mind
Armor: Star Cloak, Mobius Plate, Carabinier armor.
Slot units: Divine/Mind x4, seeing as to how fast Act Trick charges, last I checked. Correct me if I'm wrong, though. ;p
Main weps: Any wand with Act Trick, Any wand with MS as a secondary, if you use Star Cloak, get w/ Starlight!
Notes: Heal traps act as Resta, and Light Traps for grants, so that you can make enemies kill each other :3
Quote: "Who says FOcast can't exist? Well, whoever said it, 'You can agree with me or be WRONG.'"

This build is supposed to allow you to defy game laws. FOcast POWER!

Build Name: RAmar the Ninjaman - By: GalaxTheWanderer
Class: RAmar only.
Mag: 99pow and 1 in any stat for desired PB, or just 100 pow.
Matierials: 100 swift
Armor: Keplar Suit +50, with 4slots, YES THIS IS REQUIRED.
Slot units: 4x D/Swift or 3x D/Swift & Compress PA
Main weps: Missouri weapons, any of them, but mainly Rifles with Wipeout.
This build allows you to get hit LESS as a RAmar.

Rayvinh
Jul 5, 2010, 12:26 AM
Force Class Builds

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ATP Melee FOrce -By: mMarikom
Class: Any FOrce, though equipment varies based on which one it is (Also FOnewm is the worst at this).
Mag: 99 pow 1 mind (for Flozir, though this is my personal preference)
Armor: Noble Cloak for the human FOrces, Rika's Suit for the FOnewearl (but anything with 4 slots works really)
Slot Units: Divine Powers or Divine Hits based on how well you're hitting (you'll probably want a compress PA too)
Main Weps: For the human FOrces Rage Tonfa, Emperor Axeon, and Clairs Doubles, and for the Newman FOrces Foie Haze, Gigas Romulus, Tachyon Gun/Rouge Pulse (all with highest possible Celeb or Life if theres no preset element, just don't get Cyclone Run for PA for the double sabers)

Build Name: Melee FOmar LV 100 -By: Chuckie sue
Class: FOmar
Mag: 100 Power mag w/ flozir (Paru)
Matierials: 100 Power
Equips: Ancient Robe 4s
Divine Power
Divine Power
Divine Power
Divine Power

And an Emporer Axeon for each level with different stats..

Definetly a possible built. Solo's quite easilly in offline mode, 400- ish healing resta with the ability to buff and debuff makes for a nice "FUnter"?

Build: Force of Nature -By: NeonaPulsar
Class: FOnewearl
Weapon: Psycho Wand, or any high lv. tech weapon
Armor: Rika Suit (4)
Units: Divine minds(3), Com. PA
Mag: 99 mst, 1 to give the desired PB
Mats: 80 Mind

Description: This is the build I want for Neona, my FOnewearl. She has everything in this build except for 2 D.minds and the Com. PA.

The idea behind this is higher numbers=pwnage. Max Mind mats and mag growth. Techs are your only arsenal. By this fact, everything else is BS. All that you have to worry about is having enough HP to take a hit, keeping enough PP to keep a constant stream of attack, having enough fluids, and maximizing your MST with your best weapon. Shifta, Resta, and attack techs should be on your pallette for most of the time.

(credit to ARChan for helping me with the discription )

Build Name: Magical Sign is Awesome - By: Tyri
Mag: 70 hit/ 30 Mind
Matierials: 25 HP, 55 Mind
Armor: Any 4 slot armor works
Slot units: Compress PA, Tech Save lv3, PP Recovery Lv5, PA Save lv3
Main weps: A wand with Magical Sign

This build was designed for newman forces, since they have PP regen. The idea is to use Megid to group all your enemies together, and then spam Magical Sign.
With both a newman's natural PP regeneration and a PP recovery LV5, you'll pretty much NEVER run out of PP. I put the 25 HP mats on to help me take a few more hits, and the mind mats help do more damage. However, lower level forces might want to use PP mats so they can recover more PP faster.

knight200x
Jul 5, 2010, 02:48 AM
Hunter Class Builds
Build Name: BRUTAL VIOLENCE BLOODTHIRST build ( not suited for minors )
Class: HUmar
Mag:Full Power Mag (97 power , 3 guard thats my mag )
Matierials: 100 ATP matierials
Armor: Carabinier Armor
Slot units: 2 or 3 Divine/Hit ( for the double saber ) , 2 or 3 Divine/power for anything ( but i still dont have em , just got masters/... atm)
Main weps:hadan bite , foie haze , and a celeb Morgenlote

***Description of what the build is supposed to do.****

this build make killing faster and easier by overwhelming out everything !
on soloing : you will need to dodge the attacks because the lack of guard , EVA and HP , but when you reach the lvl that you can kill with just one or one and half combo , your safe :) , but still dont worry lol. + i like struggling , struggling in this game = fun lol :D
group: its PERFECT and the main DMG in party , + you'll get at least 1 force in your party mostly so no worries about the HP ! just Attack :D

P.S : im working on that build im at %60 atm , there is other better weapons than those if you try and get them that would be great ! 8-)

v cheers v

M.P.N.
Jul 5, 2010, 03:49 AM
Hunter Class Builds

Buildname: Hit (PA) and Run (line up)
Class: HUmar 100 power mats (should also work with HUmarl)
Mag: 59/0/40/1 + Magcell at LV 60(59/0/0/1 to build a flozir mag) Natur=Breeze (15% anti + good Resta helps a lot and there is no need for shifta or deband because Humar can cast it)
Armor: Carabiner or noble cloak
Units: PA compress + element boost + 2 optional
Weapons: CelebHadan Bite with BS or LV3 Celeb Sword with OE

PRO:
High DMG and good Accuracy
Good supporting MAG (it saved my "ass" more times than i could count)
FLOZIR
still a decent mix of HP / def / evade (even with a Carabiner u should avoid some hits)
CON:
can result in heavy PP consume
wery weak tech (resta would be below 200 HP / attack techs are mostly useless)
high meseta consume, but u should still have a decent income on super

How to play it
On groups: Run around until the emeny lines up, then fire BS or OE into them, repeat.
On solo target: close in with a PA then start normal attacks
Teamplay: Recast Shifta/Deband for all member of the team on every "door" (if there is no FO on your team)

Galax
Jul 5, 2010, 09:38 AM
Ranger Class Builds

Build Name: Sniper in the hills!
Classes: RAmar & RAmarl
Mag: 100 pow, any nature you can come up with, use a paru mag if you want a different PB.
Matierials: 100 pow mats
Armor: Keplar Suit (4s if possible, if not try for a 3s, that'll do too.) (Rika's or some sort for RAmarl.)
Slot units: Compress PA, Divine/Power, Divine/Hit or another Power, if you have a 4s Keplar Suit and not a 3s, unit of your choice here.
Main weps: M25SE Missouri mainly seeing as it's forced to have Hollow Snipe. M14 with Hollow Snipe if you don't have M25SE. Also, get something with Wipeout, you're gonna want that...

This build is supposed to allow you to stay at a distance, and snipe enemies. When they get in close, you switch out weaponry, and wipeout in their faces! Sound fun?
Quote: Run for the hi--OH SHI- *shot*

EDIT: Just realized...RAmarl can't use Keplar...
EDIT 2: I saw an idea for a quote..Haha, I like that.

mMarikom
Jul 5, 2010, 10:58 AM
Gotta go with the classic

ATP Melee FOrce
Class: Any FOrce, though equipment varies based on which one it is (Also FOnewm is the worst at this).
Mag: 99 pow 1 mind (for Flozir, though this is my personal preference)
Armor: Noble Cloak for the human FOrces, Rika's Suit for the FOnewearl (but anything with 4 slots works really)
Slot Units: Divine Powers or Divine Hits based on how well you're hitting (you'll probably want a compress PA too)
Main Weps: For the human FOrces Rage Tonfa, Emperor Axeon, and Clairs Doubles, and for the Newman FOrces Foie Haze, Gigas Romulus, Tachyon Gun/Rouge Pulse (all with highest possible Celeb or Life if theres no preset element, just don't get Cyclone Run for PA for the double sabers)

Who said FOrces couldn't use melee weapons? With a build that Broken_L_Button invented off of a similar idea I showed him in PSO, FOrces can use HUnter and RAnger weapons easily and with decent damage with Celeb, Shifta, and Zalure. Furthermore by using Jellen, FOmarl and FOnewearl have decent enough base evasion with Noble Cloak and Rika's Suit for enemies to miss frequently. It's fun and switches up tech/AO spam every once in a while.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 5, 2010, 11:30 AM
Build Name: Ninja
Armor: Rika's Suit

Description: I have this build nearing completion with my own HUnearl, Lyra, now lv 74. The idea for this build is to avoid getting hit. The shield helps out in this respect, taking hits that would always hit you. Also best to have a high resta tech in your line up just in case.

Quote: "You can't kill what you can't hit"

EDIT: Or just the suit, after a bit of looking, it has the highest EVP, Thanks for the tip, Chaos

Chaos Rappy
Jul 5, 2010, 11:36 AM
Build Name: Ninja
Armor: Anciant robe

Or, instead of Ancient Robe, a Rika's Suit, being it has the highest EVP of any armor, perhaps... : /

Chukie sue
Jul 5, 2010, 11:50 AM
I had previously been working on several "fun" characters, as I was curious to see how they would work out. Two of these include:

Melee FOmar LV 100 - 100 Power mats - 100 Power mag w/ flozir (Paru)

Equips: Ancient Robe 4s
Divine Power
Divine Power
Divine Power
Divine Power

And an Emporer Axeon for each level with different stats..

Definetly a possible built. Solo's quite easilly in offline mode, 400- ish healing resta with the ability to buff and debuff makes for a nice "FUnter"?

And:

Tank HUcast LV 100 - 80 HP mats - 100 Def mag w/ midgul

Maximum HP: 1142 ;D

Equips: Milias Frame 4s
Divine HP
Divine HP
Divine HP
Divine HP

Different shields with barrier shift....

This would only be a build worth considering if ALWAYS play online with 2-3 GOOD party members. Barrier shift is helpful, put I hit an average of 80's with shields.

^ Copy and pasted from my old topic.

I also made a RAmarl slicer/gun build.

Basic stuff, really.

A mag with (roughly) 5 ATA and 95 MST.

Made the same mag with 5 ATA and 47 ATP/48MST (for a build that switches between slicer/guns frequently).

Really really cool.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 5, 2010, 12:10 PM
Awesome, I had "Tank" once, but he got replaced by Amara, my new Melee Force (my PSZ info)

Chukie sue
Jul 5, 2010, 12:16 PM
Well in that case, I -used- to like you ;D

Kidding, of course.

tanks are awesome!

Broken_L_button
Jul 5, 2010, 10:58 PM
In my opinion, this thread has already reached the "Official" status.

Rayvinh
Jul 5, 2010, 11:12 PM
lol. Well I don't think I can call it "Official" Until a Mod says it's ok. But thanks. :)

Cruciarius
Jul 6, 2010, 12:58 AM
Some of the builds could be perfected a bit more... like the one saying to use a mag with 3 into guard. What good is that? Needs 5 points to reduce damage by 1 point.

That "ninja" build is just the EVP build mentioned in other threads, basically. Only difference is a 4th divine/swift and a shield, instead of compress PA and, I think daggers or claws were recommended.

Maybe people should have others look over the builds, before they're made "official builds". Chaos already made a suggestion to one of the builds as is, which is good.

I don't recommend people just post what they're using. Post ideal setup builds.

Rayvinh
Jul 6, 2010, 01:06 AM
Well Cruciarius, I'm putting up all the builds I'm given at this point in time. Mostly because I'm just trying to get this thread up and running, as soon as I have all the details set up I'll start looking into the actual builds and trying to help people make their builds better. If you think what I'm doing here is wrong then just don't even bother looking at the thread, instead of crapping all over peoples' ideas hmm? After all, the community is here to help people get better at the game, not just shooting down their Ideas.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 6, 2010, 04:27 AM
Build: Well-rounded HUcast (not a TRUE build, just a way to make a HUcast with OCD stats)
Class: HUcast, obviously; this build will not work with any other class
Weapon: N/A (can be anything; the stats listed below are without weapon)
Armor: Noble Cloak+40
Units: Any, Compress PA generally welcome (stat-changers aren't calculated in stats below, however)
Mag: Any, however, stats must be: 69/0/20/11
Mats:

HP: 9
PP: 23
ATP: 28
DFP: 0
ATA: 0
EVP: 11
MST: 0
Mats used: 71

Final Stats:
HP: 900
PP: 400
ATP: 600
DFP: 550
ATA: 300
EVP: 475
MST: 250
Mats left to distribute: 9

I was OCD one day and prescribed this build to someone on GF a while back... reposting for no real reason. :P

knight200x
Jul 6, 2010, 05:15 AM
Some of the builds could be perfected a bit more... like the one saying to use a mag with 3 into guard. What good is that? Needs 5 points to reduce damage by 1 point.

That "ninja" build is just the EVP build .....

dear cruciarius

"97 power , 3 guard thats my mag " i obviously meant a full power mag ... the 3 guards points are absolutely a mistake . its not worth to get overworked with just a 3 points in mag states :D !

thanks.

Cruciarius
Jul 6, 2010, 09:36 AM
@ Rayvinh:
Woah... no need for that. I wasn't saying anything towards you, but the people just posting their characters and not ideal builds. The idea of the thread is great and I'd even suggested such a thread a while ago, in other threads.

@ knight200x:
So why suggest your mistake mag and not the mag you intended?

People... all I was basically saying was to optimize your build, before posting it. If you don't, it'll just get optimized later by someone else.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 6, 2010, 10:07 AM

That "ninja" build is just the EVP build mentioned in other threads, basically. Only difference is a 4th divine/swift and a shield, instead of compress PA and, I think daggers or claws were recommended.

Maybe people should have others look over the builds, before they're made "official builds". Chaos already made a suggestion to one of the builds as is, which is good.

I don't recommend people just post what they're using. Post ideal setup builds.

@Cruciarius: I understand compleley, but, to defend myself (and Lyra) this is a ideal build. I don't have that many D. swifts, but it seemed like it would be ideal. But thank you for the Com. PA, I completly forgot about that one.

Anyway... You've all probibly seen or heard about this one, but I though I'd give Neona's build a chance (with Cruciarius's ideal... idea, lol)

----

Build: Force of Nature

Description: This is the build I want for Neona, my FOnewearl. She has everything in this build except for 2 D.minds and the Com. PA.

The idea behind this is higher numbers=pwnage. Max Mind mats and mag growth. Techs are your only arsenal. By this fact, everything else is BS. All that you have to worry about is having enough HP to take a hit, keeping enough PP to keep a constant stream of attack, having enough fluids, and maximizing your MST with your best weapon. Shifta, Resta, and attack techs should be on your pallette for most of the time.

Galax
Jul 6, 2010, 10:15 AM
@Cruciarius: I understand compleley, but, to defend myself (and Lyra) this is a ideal build. I don't have that many D. swifts, but it seemed like it would be ideal. But thank you for the Com. PA, I completly forgot about that one.

Anyway... You've all probibly seen or heard about this one, but I though I'd give Neona's build a chance (with Cruciarius's ideal... idea, lol)

----

Build: Force of Nature

Neona, I can give you one of my two d/minds, if you so desire, seeing as I hardly use my FOmar.
That way, you only need to hunt one more. :3

NeonaPulsar
Jul 6, 2010, 10:21 AM
Awesome, that'd be great, thank you!

If you give me a few minutes (30-40 min, time needed to get to a wi-fi spot) Would you be able to trade now?

Galax
Jul 6, 2010, 10:26 AM
Awesome, that'd be great, thank you!

If you give me a few minutes (30-40 min, time needed to get to a wi-fi spot) Would you be able to trade now?

Yep, I would be able to. I'll add you, and my FC is: 0431-9090-4813

Cruciarius
Jul 6, 2010, 10:38 AM
Just a reminder to some:
Paru can drop wild mags. A wild mag varies in stats, which is usually around 20 into 1 stat, random PB and nature. May want to hunt a specific kind of wild mag, so you can do 100 points into a stat and still get that PB you prefer. Wild mag PBs don't change, even if it evolves.

Galax
Jul 6, 2010, 10:46 AM
Hey Cruc, any idea why this is?
Error 94020
communication error

EDIT: It's happened like 15 times now, I'm on wifi for like..not even 60seconds!

EDIT 2: I'm screwed for this session. My wifi sucks atm D;

M.P.N.
Jul 6, 2010, 11:01 AM
Just a reminder to some:
Paru can drop wild mags. A wild mag varies in stats, which is usually around 20 into 1 stat, random PB and nature. May want to hunt a specific kind of wild mag, so you can do 100 points into a stat and still get that PB you prefer. Wild mag PBs don't change, even if it evolves.

.... OK 4 basic natures, 4 PBs and 4 Stats.

AAA,AAB,AAC,AAD,ABA,ABB,ABC,ABD,ACA,ACC,ACD,ADA,AD B,ADC,ADD
BAA,BAB,BAC,BAD,BBA,BBB,BBC,BBD,BCA,BCC,BCD,BDA,BD B,BDC,BDD
CAA,CAB,CAC,CAD,CBA,CBB,CBC,CBD,CCA,CCC,CCD,CDA,CD B,CDC,CDD
DAA,DAB,DAC,DAD,DBA,DBB,DBC,DBD,DCA,DCC,DCD,DDA,DD B,DDC,DDD

+ the chance to even find a Mag.

I think people should stay with the "99% perfect Mag" and get the result they want.

Cruciarius
Jul 6, 2010, 11:04 AM
@ Galax:
Go here to read about that error: click (http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=94020&system=DS&locale=lang)

@ M.P.N:
Yes, going with a 99 main stat and 1 into anything else for the PB you desire, is more likely for users to do. Having an ideal build mag however, would most likely use a wild mag. They're rare, I know. Most things desired in this game aren't common.

M.P.N.
Jul 6, 2010, 11:11 AM
KK if u want to be 100%, that's ok. I prefer to do the 99% way and even get the right Mag color + the 1 point in Mind is no waste..... my resta increase by 1 Point :)

Cruciarius
Jul 6, 2010, 11:17 AM
I went 99 mind for my FOnewearl's mag, which I don't mind doing. Now that she has that mag though, might as well keep an eye out for the ideal mag I'd prefer her to have, with 100 mind.

Oh and did you factor in the color of the mag in that post above? xD

M.P.N.
Jul 6, 2010, 11:21 AM
No .... that would multiply all by 5.

Together with the droprate it would match the hunt 4 sealed J-Sword. :)

Edit:
let's say droprate = 1/500 (i think it's a lot higher)
300 possible combinations (60 without color)
150000/1 (30000/1 without color)
maybe 100 enemy in Paru = 1500 run's @ around 30 min per Paru run
750 Hours only to get from 99 to 100...... i think that is a waste of time

Krank32oz
Jul 6, 2010, 11:42 AM
Is really 100 mind the best for super hard if your playing online? With no def can u get one shot at all?

NeonaPulsar
Jul 6, 2010, 11:47 AM
I think, not too sure what your asking

Neona dose great online, she smuthers enemies with overpowered techs and heals to full in one shot, only problem, i have to keep a close eye on her health if she gets hit, she can't take too much.

Krank32oz
Jul 6, 2010, 12:01 PM
im just asking with no def in a mag and all mind does that work well? I know you will hit hard but if you die in one shot hitting hard doesnt really matter

Cruciarius
Jul 6, 2010, 12:22 PM
Very rarely would you want guard on your mag. It takes 5 guard to reduce damage by 1 point. Makes more sense for a mag to be mostly power (hunters & rangers) or mind (force), so you can kill faster.

Even a shield build should be all power, to make up for the lack of ATP from shields.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 6, 2010, 02:59 PM
No .... that would multiply all by 5.

Together with the droprate it would match the hunt 4 sealed J-Sword. :)

Edit:
let's say droprate = 1/500 (i think it's a lot higher)
300 possible combinations (60 without color)
150000/1 (30000/1 without color)
maybe 100 enemy in Paru = 1500 run's @ around 30 min per Paru run
750 Hours only to get from 99 to 100...... i think that is a waste of time

See, this is the main and pretty much only reason I even created the Mag Factory I have... for people to get their desired mags perfectly (within the possible constraints of the game) without wasting hundreds and thousands of hours searching for it (although I HAVE once found my perfect mags on my own by pure chance; it was awesome). Just saving people time was all it was meant for, since it's generally not much better than what they could get with normal mags otherwise. <_<

Rayvinh
Jul 7, 2010, 07:14 PM
Wow, I've already got about 10 builds, and the thread looks pretty popular! Thanks to everyone that submitted their builds! :) But I would like to see some "unconventional" builds some time. You know like a... FOcast type thing, or something along those lines.

Galax
Jul 7, 2010, 07:25 PM
Wow, I've already got about 10 builds, and the thread looks pretty popular! Thanks to everyone that submitted their builds! :) But I would like to see some "unconventional" builds some time. You know like a... FOcast type thing, or something along those lines.

You know, I was about to post FOcast...Haha.

Build Name: FOcast/FOcaseal
Class: Any CAST, but the CASEALS would probably be better. (Females = Higher MST, iirc)
Slot units: Divine/Mind x4, seeing as to how fast Act Trick charges, last I checked. Correct me if I'm wrong, though. ;p
Main weps: Any wand with Act Trick, Any wand with MS as a secondary, if you use Star Cloak, get w/ Starlight!
Notes: Heal traps act as Resta, and Light Traps for grants, so that you can make enemies kill each other :3
Quote: "Who says FOcast can't exist? Well, whoever said it, 'You can agree with me or be WRONG.'"

EDIT: Thanks for the armor suggestions, BLB :3

Broken_L_button
Jul 8, 2010, 11:32 PM
You know, I was about to post FOcast...Haha.

Armor: I'll add this in a second, have to check Database for good CAST Armors ;p
Main weps: Any wand with Act Trick!

I would also add a wand with MS and good %s as a second main weapon in case you meet an enemy not vulnerable to F/B/Z. As for good Cast Armors...I'd say Mobius plate/Carabinier armor, but if you want to maximize damage from Act trick, you'll need a 4-slot Star Cloak and a Starlight. But Alice Olivia might be better if you end up casting barta (If the wand boosts affect Act Trick techs)...

EDIT: RAcaseal looks the coolest for this build; purple RAcassy+100mind purple Radam+ Starlight = The incarnation of Awesome.

M.P.N.
Jul 9, 2010, 02:28 AM
Quick question:

Does the techboost of wand's and class (for example +10% Megid from AL Azif and +25% megid FOnewearl) work like celeb or soul or somting else?
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171664

Chaos Rappy
Jul 9, 2010, 10:29 AM
It applies to overall MST, like the actual casting of any tech, so yes.

Oh, and not like Soul. Soul only applies to a weapon's ATP/MST. I think you're thinking of LIFE and Celeb.

pkrockin
Jul 9, 2010, 06:22 PM

This reminds me, does anyone know what trap damage/status effect strength scales with? HP, Power, Mind, etc.?

Chaos Rappy
Jul 9, 2010, 06:25 PM
This reminds me, does anyone know what trap damage/status effect strength scales with? HP, Power, Mind, etc.?

Traps are set to inflict a specific elemental effect level. Their damage isn't based off anything, and only Heat Trap even deals damage on its own. (and I believe it's only a Heat Lv1.)

pkrockin
Jul 9, 2010, 06:28 PM
How about Heal Traps?

Galax
Jul 9, 2010, 06:40 PM
How about Heal Traps?

Heal Traps, if I'm recalling right, recover half of your health, like a Star Atom.
Might be all of it, though...

Chaos Rappy
Jul 9, 2010, 07:13 PM
Yep, half your HP, and even revive you to that much as well.

Tyri
Jul 10, 2010, 03:06 PM
I've been playing with my FOnewearl lately, and being the kind of person that just HATES to run out of PP, I've been trying to come up with something that lets me attack nonstop without having to use fluids all the time. What I've come up with is:

Build Name: Magical Sign is Awesome
Mag: 70 hit/ 30 Mind
Matierials: 25 HP, 55 Mind
Armor: Any 4 slot armor works
Slot units: Compress PA, Tech Save lv3, PP Recovery Lv5, PA Save lv3
Main weps: A wand with Magical Sign

This build was designed for newman forces, since they have PP regen. The idea is to use Megid to group all your enemies together, and then spam Magical Sign.
With both a newman's natural PP regeneration and a PP recovery LV5, you'll pretty much NEVER run out of PP. I put the 25 HP mats on to help me take a few more hits, and the mind mats help do more damage. However, lower level forces might want to use PP mats so they can recover more PP faster.

Galax
Jul 13, 2010, 10:42 AM
Ohh, this sounds fun!

Build Name: Guntecher (yes, that's a PSU ref, seeing as I'm biased for GT)
Class: RAmar/RAmarl
Mag: 60pow 40mind, or 60mind 40pow, whichever, depends on what PB you want.
Matierials: See the mag.
Armor: 4s anything...So long as it has 4slots.
Slot units: 2x divine/power, 2x divine/mind, or 1x of either divine unit and Compress PA
Main weps: Any weapon from the Axeon Series, sidearms of your choice.
This build allows you to replicate the setup of a guntecher from PSU, only to your specifications. You could throw in a double saber of some sort, or just shoot and slice with your Axeon, whichever one you should choose. It also allows you to heal decently, and if you want a change, you can tech decently I'd bet.

I plan on trying this build, for the fun of it :3

EDIT: If you don't have the units, substitute what you DO have. For instance, I don't have any d/powers, but I use hero/powers instead.

Dnd
Jul 14, 2010, 01:33 PM
random post inc....

Build name: stomping
Class: HUnewearl (Probs any hunter, not been bothered to run numbers on others tbh)
Mag: 100pow (mines a femini, PB granir, Nature Obstinate)
Mats: 20hp/40power/20swift
Armour: Anything with alot of evade/def 4 slots (mines a rikas suit)
Slot items: Divine/Power (x2, see notes). Compress/PA, PA/save lv3, Element boost (see notes ;p)
Main weapons: A claw with bite stamp, high element and decent %'s (personally, i use a celeb Lv4 adoralphs, with 31/30/28/0/18 )

Now the stats, please note the format is Name:Base (equiped items) (and at lv100.. yay!)

HP:693
PP:501
ATP:445 (938 )
DEF:203 (492)
ATA:278 (579)
EVP:347 (667)
MST:377 (377)

This build is what i use for everywhere apart from shrine, it allows the user to deal heavy damage constantly whilest taking very little in return.
Restas heals arn't the best (204 base/254 with shifta 10/264 with shifta 15) but thats all you really need if you get hit.
Spamming bite stamp isnt recommended because your TP will drain really fast, even with the 5pp every 5 seconds regen from a HUnewearl.
You have enough ATA to pretty much do a heavy/heavy/heavy combo without missing much.

Notes: If you have a maxed element on your weapon, then change it for a divine/power for a litle extra damage

Galax
Jul 19, 2010, 10:12 AM
Feel free to critisize my work, seeing as I have yet to test this one, either. Not even sure how well it would work...

Build Name: RAmar the Ninjaman
Class: RAmar only.
Mag: 99pow and 1 in any stat for desired PB, or just 100 pow.
Matierials: 100 swift
Armor: Keplar Suit +50, with 4slots, YES THIS IS REQUIRED.
Slot units: 4x D/Swift or 3x D/Swift & Compress PA
Main weps: Missouri weapons, any of them, but mainly Rifles with Wipeout.
This build allows you to get hit LESS as a RAmar.

So, you know the Ninja build used on a HUnewearl, with Rika's / Orgaclaw and a Rika's Suit and all that? Let us see that, only on a RAmar.
Ofc, that means Keplar suit...
So!
Lets do some numbers, shall we?

4x Divine/Swift would yield +100 evp, stacked on top of the 100 swift materials is a total of +200 evp as it is! Then, on top of that, we add +278 from the max grind Keplar Suit. +478 evp! Then ANOTHER 50 evp from using a Missouri with the Keplar, that yields +528 evp! And now, for the final step, the lv100 base evp a RAmar has...Is 264. So, let's add it all up, shall we?
_264
+528
--------
_792 evp.

If my calculations are off, tell me. I'll correct them.

Rayvinh
Jul 22, 2010, 09:00 PM
Ok, stopped playing for awhile due to work, but I finally updated the builds. If I missed anything... Get over it. lol. Just tell me and I'll update. :)

Galax
Jul 22, 2010, 10:15 PM
Ok, stopped playing for awhile due to work, but I finally updated the builds. If I missed anything... Get over it. lol. Just tell me and I'll update. :)

You did miss my Guntecher build :P
For whenever:

Build Name: Guntecher (yes, that's a PSU ref, seeing as I'm biased for GT)
Class: RAmar/RAmarl
Mag: 60pow 40mind, or 60mind 40pow, whichever, depends on what PB you want.
Matierials: See the mag.
Armor: 4s anything...So long as it has 4slots.
Slot units: 2x divine/power, 2x divine/mind, or 1x of either divine unit and Compress PA
Main weps: Any weapon from the Axeon Series, sidearms of your choice.
This build allows you to replicate the setup of a guntecher from PSU, only to your specifications. You could throw in a double saber of some sort, or just shoot and slice with your Axeon, whichever one you should choose. It also allows you to heal decently, and if you want a change, you can tech decently I'd bet.