PDA

View Full Version : How dose someone get 1bil +

th3blaz3king
Jul 5, 2010, 01:19 PM
ive been playing for around 2 years off and on and i have 2 stacks, how dose someone make that much, i look for rare drops but dont get it that often and i merch everyone once in a while, but how do you get that high

StanleyPain
Jul 5, 2010, 02:46 PM
Some people get lucky enough to find enough rare items or something that they sell them for a lot and make that much.
More often than not, though, they're buying the meseta from meseta farmers. Me, personally, I don't judge people that buy meseta too hard since the economy in this game is sort of....off.

Slayer76
Jul 5, 2010, 03:15 PM
Drops, mass synthing and grinding

milranduil
Jul 5, 2010, 03:23 PM
It's not that difficult to make money. It's just a matter of finding the right item that you can hunt consistently and take advantage of it.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Jul 5, 2010, 04:35 PM

what kind of things do ppl synth tho? ive got a tech PM and so far cant really find anything to make that sells for more than if i was to just sell the ingredients on their own

Max B
Jul 5, 2010, 04:46 PM
Three Words: Play the Market

Powder Keg
Jul 5, 2010, 05:56 PM
How do I get a dose of meseta?

Lolitron
Jul 5, 2010, 06:13 PM
1. Time
2. Skill

I hope I don't need to elaborate this...

pikachief
Jul 5, 2010, 07:27 PM
1. Time
2. Skill

I hope I don't need to elaborate this...

but i have both and has trouble getting monies :( loljk

unicorn
Jul 5, 2010, 08:41 PM
Hah. I wish I had two stacks.

Nah, I'm incredibly unlucky and never find rare things. If anything, I find rare things for me to keep, but not enough things for me to actually profit off.

dias_flac_0g
Jul 5, 2010, 08:48 PM
Some people get lucky enough to find enough rare items or something that they sell them for a lot and make that much.
More often than not, though, they're buying the meseta from meseta farmers. Me, personally, I don't judge people that buy meseta too hard since the economy in this game is sort of....off.

lol, i've had about 8 stacks before and I NEVER bought mesetas. Saying that people with a ton of mesesta aren't getting it legitly or that are "maybe" not getting legitly is retarded. Thinking this way can lead to false accusations.

Slayer76
Jul 5, 2010, 11:52 PM
who would waste money on game money? its a waste

blkbeast
Jul 6, 2010, 12:28 AM

TYLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ITS BLK

Smokey's Princess
Jul 6, 2010, 06:43 AM
Yeh what I've seen to be honest is that some peoples sell and then buy what they need other then keeping and then selling..lol.. :)

SolomonGrundy
Jul 6, 2010, 12:12 PM
I sold something for 3 stacks. I've sold 2 psycho wand boards for 20 million
Even though I stopped playing for a year. I can imagine if I had KEPT playing, I would eventually have made 1 billion or more.

and that's without synthing/selling 50% weapons or armor. I have only synthed two 50% weapons ever though...)

Vickie
Jul 6, 2010, 04:26 PM
Three Words: Play the Market

"I Apologize for the text wall i'm feeling lazy"

What he said, you gotta think about how things will play out in the future and work from there, sorta like the stock market ( I think if some people who play this game actually tried getting into Stocks they could be rich IRL) for example During Lightning carnival i stocked up on Deva Zashi Boards While they were selling Dirt Cheap (10k at one point) and held on to them because I Figured when the Event was over They Would Be a Bitch To get again And the prices would go back up (2 mil atm i think) with More People wanting to try "Acrofighter" with this update coming, More People will want to use Single Daggers, and no other dagger has that Silence effect, also 10/10 "NEUTRAL" falcaws i figured will keep going up since they will be very rare later (I think) most will have elements from re trading.. but yea lemme shut up now before yall become rich and not me..

try mass synthing A rank 50% Weapons, Fill your pm with one type of weapon till you cant no more and synth them all with the same element at the same time, i'll share a thought with you guys, im not gonna do it because im lazy right now but Im thinking that 50% "A" rank Range Mags "Shadoogs" could be a Good Investment, and if you can : "S" rank ones.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 6, 2010, 05:11 PM
mass sything A rank mags is a waste. r-mag damage is small compared to tech/melee. so they are basically for SE, and in that case elemntal percent is less valuable

Vickie
Jul 6, 2010, 05:19 PM
mass sything A rank mags is a waste. r-mag damage is small compared to tech/melee. so they are basically for SE, and in that case elemntal percent is less valuable

I see what your saying and ya got a point, I guess people don't know what I Know about my Class then, I will be Shutting up now.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 6, 2010, 05:29 PM
So are you saying that this damage will get higher?

If this bonus is widely applicable (not limited to AFs) then the price might go up.

care to share?

Vickie
Jul 6, 2010, 05:40 PM
So are you saying that this damage will get higher?

If this bonus is widely applicable (not limited to AFs) then the price might go up.

care to share?

naw you got a point, it wouldn't be widely applicable like you said.

Huntchez
Jul 7, 2010, 11:39 PM
Well, I know a way.. Save up your Olpads and Copernias from 'Innocent Girl', turn them into Grind Base S', save them for after the update when the new EXP System, and Items are released, wait for the prices of the Grinder Base S' to go up, then sell them...

*I am a nooobcake*

Or another way, buy S-rank weapons (Minimum of 9 star, which is usually 45-80k in player shops), get a aloooot of them, take them to the Fortune Box (The area after White Beast), use them and get as many Mirei Photo Stands (which sells between 1-3mil, considering the prices go up and down every week) and woola, you make more than you lost...

Ooor (and I think it's time consuming and some think I'm nuts)

Go broke buying all the cheapest of the most expensive items you can afford, then sell them under the price of the expensive ones, and you gain more from it each time(?)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 8, 2010, 02:07 AM
They value the :cheese: stacks over their fellow gamers.

Can PSU meseta money buy the happiness? Or friends and super teams to Time Attack?

Probably not. Won't stop em from trying though. Or any of the "Haxeta" "Crisis" paranoid but somewhat grounded theories.

Just play, and don't even worry about the money stacks.

Cleptomaniac
Jul 10, 2010, 02:36 PM
1) Get extremely lucky - find Spread Needle.
2) Get Ultra lucky and grind Spread Needle to 10.
3) Sell for 3 billion meseta!

Quick 3 step guide to making billions!

Vickie
Jul 10, 2010, 02:53 PM
1) Get extremely lucky - find Spread Needle.
2) Get Ultra lucky and grind Spread Needle to 10.
3) Sell for 3 billion meseta!

Quick 3 step guide to making billions!

Any tips on Increasing Ones "Luck"? XD

Lolitron
Jul 10, 2010, 03:40 PM
Any tips on Increasing Ones "Luck"? XD

I hear the shrine maiden sells luck under the table.