PDA

View Full Version : Bored yet?

Quintus_The_Force
Jul 5, 2010, 02:57 PM
Been over a month since ive played, EXP FULL kinda killed my interest

Chaos Rappy
Jul 5, 2010, 02:59 PM
Nope, not bored, and Ive had this game since it came out in the US, with 2 Level 100 characters, a level 99, and tons of rare gear that people swore would make me quit the game eventually... they owe me ten bucks. ;P

Cruciarius
Jul 5, 2010, 03:15 PM
I've got a lvl 100, 96 and 40. Not bored, but not done hunting things, yet.

Only put this game for about a month, due to buying Infinite Space. Nearly done with that game, but picked PS0 up again. Still love it.

Krank32oz
Jul 5, 2010, 03:47 PM
I'm waiting for dragon quest 9 which looks amazing. I still play ps0 all the time. And i just picked up Psp for the psp which is quite fun as well. Still a solid game which i plan on playing for a while till psp2 comes out in september!

Razor (Blue)
Jul 5, 2010, 04:48 PM
not bored yet just not playing at the moment has I saw PSU in GAME for £5 so I am playing that at the moment

Chukie sue
Jul 5, 2010, 04:55 PM
Been bored for a while now.

Rayvinh
Jul 5, 2010, 05:19 PM
Getting bored of looking for a LAvis Kanon, but not really bored of the game... Yet.

Noblewine
Jul 5, 2010, 07:37 PM
I play on and off depending on my mood or if I wanna try and conquer a map. I like to pick on Reyburn for kicks because the bosses are unique in this game. I enjoy the humor in this game too.

Try some of the side quest missions. They have some funny scenes.

Macman
Jul 5, 2010, 09:19 PM
Two lv100s and a lv78.
I get more annoyed when I do 10 runs without a single rare dropping than seeing EXP FULL.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 5, 2010, 09:26 PM
Actually, I dunno why seeing "EXP FULL" would be so bad for people... I stopped paying attention to EXP months ago. It's only when I know how much I'll get that I care in the case of my RAcaseal, since she's not level 100 yet, but otherwise, I find visual aids a little unnecessary and pointless, regardless of what they say, so I stopped paying attention a long time ago. : /

Cruciarius
Jul 5, 2010, 10:22 PM
I don't get why they just did nothing, as far as exp notifications, once you hit 100. "EXP FULL" doesn't bother me, but I still question why they did that.

mMarikom
Jul 5, 2010, 10:37 PM
I've been taking a break for a bit...

Guess my luck just discouraged me but the game is still fun.

ARChan
Jul 5, 2010, 10:38 PM
Eh, I practically overlook EXP for quite some time now. It's either I survive the run or not.

As for bored of the game... Uh... I'm bored of seeing common rares.

Broken_L_button
Jul 5, 2010, 11:00 PM
EXP full actually renews the interest for me; IMO, this games gets interesting once you reach level 100, sine at THAT time, you can make your char try something new...

ARChan
Jul 5, 2010, 11:06 PM
I guess that makes sense. Because of the level cap being so low, it forces you to look into matters of your material consumption and mag growth when needing effective gameplay.

kirtblue
Jul 6, 2010, 04:42 AM
ok im with chaosmaster i got one level 100 and two at level 98 and im still playing it like crazy but i am running out of stuff to do as i recently got my heaven element

full exp is welcome surprise as far as im concerned if you played psu offline then you would know what a pain it was when you maxxed out a character and it didnt say anything

Krank32oz
Jul 6, 2010, 12:06 PM
ok im with chaosmaster i got one level 100 and two at level 98 and im still playing it like crazy but i am running out of stuff to do as i recently got my heaven element

full exp is welcome surprise as far as im concerned if you played psu offline then you would know what a pain it was when you maxxed out a character and it didnt say anything

Get psp2 when it comes out in September. I have played the first one and I really did enjoy it and it has a bunch more content and things to accomplish. And its going to be online this time. Yay

Chaos Rappy
Jul 6, 2010, 03:00 PM
I don't own a PSP and never plan on it, so PS:P or its sequel is out of the question for me. I don't care how many peoples' opinions say it's great. Me and Playstation just don't get along well at all. <_<

Chukie sue
Jul 6, 2010, 03:25 PM
Get psp2 when it comes out in September. I have played the first one and I really did enjoy it and it has a bunch more content and things to accomplish. And its going to be online this time. Yay

The problem is I want to save up my money for the 3DS, even though I want PSP2 (and a used PSP 1000) so badly ;o;

Cruciarius
Jul 6, 2010, 04:18 PM
I don't own a PSP and never plan on it, so PS:P or its sequel is out of the question for me. I don't care how many peoples' opinions say it's great. Me and Playstation just don't get along well at all. <_<

Same here. I'm strongly anti-Sony, due to their poor quality hardware. Doesn't matter what games they get, I'd never put money towards any Sony product. :-P

Macman
Jul 6, 2010, 08:28 PM
Actually, I dunno why seeing "EXP FULL" would be so bad for people... I stopped paying attention to EXP months ago."Why play a grinding game, when you can't grind?"
Same reasoning is why people retire characters in PSO when they hit level 200.

Java378
Jul 6, 2010, 09:01 PM
Bored of having a lvl 36 slicer on a lvl 87 Force.

kirtblue
Jul 6, 2010, 10:47 PM

i too played psp i still play it though not as much and its hard to keep my interest without a ps3 for ad hoc party but anyway i will see you when psp2 comes out sir

pkrockin
Jul 7, 2010, 06:10 AM
Bored of having a lvl 36 slicer on a lvl 87 Force.

This is why I quit playing for awhile some time ago. If you're not getting worthwhile loot, the game is pretty boring and the challenges it presents are just not worth the effort.

Krank32oz
Jul 7, 2010, 10:02 AM
yea kirtblue im super excited. I mean yes the big let down was no online unless you have a ps3 which I do not have but the second one will be even better. And they are gona have dlc for it as well so. We will def play as soon as it comes out!

Razor (Blue)
Jul 7, 2010, 05:55 PM
I agree I am looking forward to PSP2 in fact only reason I completed PSP1 was becasue of the transfer character freature in the game makes it feel more like it's contuing your story rather then just chucking you in to the deep end in a new story

Krank32oz
Jul 7, 2010, 08:45 PM
Yea too bad the lv of the char doesn't xfer and then the game could be harder from the get go. THat would be neat. I just wana play it online with three other people. Thats what pso is all about

Seth Astra
Jul 7, 2010, 09:40 PM
Been bored for ages.