Jul 6, 2010, 06:54 PM
Batman doesn't love anything.

Weeaboolits
Jul 6, 2010, 07:04 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/Animu/fistofjustice-1.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 6, 2010, 07:07 PM
I have answers to both of these.

But I wanted to make my own topics for them.

What to do.

fronebullare
Jul 6, 2010, 08:53 PM
I have answers to both of these.

But I wanted to make my own topics for them.

What to do.

/thread about Haya making a coherent post.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 6, 2010, 11:39 PM
That's not coherent but a lead you on, and also inner monologue that returned in Post too much on PSOW form...

/2nd Haya explain inner mono~logs data in cranium but not bust you in those like the NASir @ the age of 14 reading the dictionary to up his rhyme demo tapes game, later telling kids to read more than just the books in your classroom mandatory to learn the truth-continue a lifelong learning career, not just about the jewels and the ice, so young boys you need a lot of help you know~ read more - learn more - change the globe.

fronebullare
Jul 7, 2010, 10:45 AM
That's not coherent but a lead you on, and also inner monologue that returned in Post too much on PSOW form...

/2nd Haya explain inner mono~logs data in cranium but not bust you in those like the NASir @ the age of 14 reading the dictionary to up his rhyme demo tapes game, later telling kids to read more than just the books in your classroom mandatory to learn the truth-continue a lifelong learning career, not just about the jewels and the ice, so young boys you need a lot of help you know~ read more - learn more - change the globe.

Interesting...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 7, 2010, 10:41 PM
More than the furry fandom?

I certainly hope so.