PDA

View Full Version : psu gawik's pub problem

sinthite
Jul 7, 2010, 02:03 AM
my friend has all the neta notes and vol brother's portaits and the guy and the pub says he doesnt have them does he need a ank bico or what cus he is kinda ticked off. oh yeah i forgot the mention ank bico +

p.s just signed up to ask this help would be great

TenebriS
Jul 9, 2010, 12:30 AM
He needs 5 Vol Brother snapshots
http://psupedia.info/Ank_Bico%EF%BC%8B

Snapshots are bio materials and drop at Desert Terror:
http://psupedia.info/Vol_Brothers_Snapshot

Hatrix
Jul 9, 2010, 11:41 AM
Yeah I belive they made the US/EU players get 5 portraits instead of 3...

sinthite
Jul 12, 2010, 03:07 AM
Yeah I belive they made the US/EU players get 5 portraits instead of 3...

for the snapshots are they room itmes?

TenebriS
Jul 12, 2010, 03:20 AM
snapshots are bio materials and portraits are room decoration, your friend needs the bio material :)

Esther Reagan
Jul 12, 2010, 06:26 AM
Basically what TenebriS is saying is that your friend did the story mission to get the room wall portaits of the Vol Brothers which is the wrong thing. PSUpedia clearly made a typo and needs to fix that because I did the same exact thing hoping to get my Bico+ and I ran into the same problem as him. Also, there is a typo in the actual PSU game. If you search conditions and type in Vol Brothers snapshot it comes up as Vol Brothers portait which in player shops the cheapest I believe is 8 mil each. THAT is the item your friend needs to get 5 of. It drops in Desert Terror S3. The best chance of getting some was during the Guardians boost road in moatoob about a month ago where drops rates were much higher. Hope this helps and tell your friend good luck getting those snapshots. >.<

sinthite
Jul 13, 2010, 08:32 AM
Basically what TenebriS is saying is that your friend did the story mission to get the room wall portaits of the Vol Brothers which is the wrong thing. PSUpedia clearly made a typo and needs to fix that because I did the same exact thing hoping to get my Bico+ and I ran into the same problem as him. Also, there is a typo in the actual PSU game. If you search conditions and type in Vol Brothers snapshot it comes up as Vol Brothers portait which in player shops the cheapest I believe is 8 mil each. THAT is the item your friend needs to get 5 of. It drops in Desert Terror S3. The best chance of getting some was during the Guardians boost road in moatoob about a month ago where drops rates were much higher. Hope this helps and tell your friend good luck getting those snapshots. >.<

thank you but he gave up after getting mad about it and sold all his neta notes witch made us both broke but when he gets back he is gona be ticked off

and thank you guys again