PDA

View Full Version : GM question..

Bind!!!
Jul 7, 2010, 06:52 AM
K, i got 2 cast's atm one is 132 and the other is 85... my 132 is normaly a fighter and the 85 i made to be my gunner...

my question is should i just use my 132 to be both and focus on getting him to 180... or lvl up the other char.... basicly is it more importent to get a max lvl char or not realy... i have no 180s... my 132 is my highest char atm... just looking for any imput.. thanks all :)

Basicly should i make my 132 my Gunmaster or my 85?

garjian
Jul 7, 2010, 07:38 AM
does it matter? you can do both on the same guy...

coming from the guy with 4 beasts...
but i hate gunmasters.

Max B
Jul 7, 2010, 07:44 AM
does it matter? you can do both on the same guy...

coming from the guy with 4 beasts...
but i hate gunmasters.

While this may be true if he is playing a class like FF it would be a pain in the ass every time he wanted to switch classes.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 7, 2010, 01:09 PM
are they both the same gender?

Bind!!!
Jul 7, 2010, 02:49 PM
Both are male.. only real differenece is there lvl and maybe there look... but other then that nothing... i mean i know can easly lvl the gunner up later on...
im just wondering if it would be best to focus on one chat and get them to lvl 180 first or does that even matter... ive tried to get the edel weapon on my 132....
i just cant do it as a maxed FM.... so i wondering if i would need to be closer to max lvl to make that happen
if that is the case, then i was gonna switch to GM on my 132 and lvl PA while i grind him out to like 160 or higher

milranduil
Jul 7, 2010, 03:36 PM
I would suggest picking the higher level character and going with Gunmaster. They're a little easier to work with than Fighmaster after supplemental, unless you have the patience and the money to get a good palette. Once you're done with Gunmaster (capped PAs, etc.) then it would be easier to work on getting Fighmaster equips as you could hunt different things to sell or trade as a GM.