PDA

View Full Version : Best FORCE ?

Syri
Jul 7, 2010, 11:36 AM
Hi, what is the best FORCE character for doing damages with techniques ?
FOnewearl = 25% boost to Megid and 30% boost to Resta. Tech 493
FOnewm = 15% boost to ALL attack techniques and 30% reduction to Resta. Tech 484

Cruciarius
Jul 7, 2010, 12:11 PM
It would depend on where you go. Shrine is where megid and grants is most useful. Other ares would vary on the other techs.

So overall, I'd say FOnewm would be best, but FOnewearl best in Shrine and better at healing.

Personally, techs deal so much damage anyway, it doesn't really matter. Go with the one you'll enjoy looking at more.

Syri
Jul 7, 2010, 01:58 PM
Ok thk, i'll reroll with a FOnewm

Chaos Rappy
Jul 7, 2010, 02:50 PM
FOnewm is best Tech-attacker outside of Dark Shrine, FOnewearl is the best healer/support, FOmarl is the best Force Weapon-attacker, and FOmar is the best "Red Mage" (Melee Force). Males have higher offensive and defensive traits, while females have higher accuracies and magical power, however for Force Bonuses, the males get the better offensive boosts, while the females get the specialized Light/Dark boosts (FOmarl and FOnewearl respectively) and healing boosts.

Krank32oz
Jul 7, 2010, 08:22 PM
I have a Fomar and he hits pretty hard. NO pp regen but the +20 matts more I think helps and I think Fomar has 20% increase to all techs cept grants and megid. It might be more but I forget. Plus the Fomar looks pretty neat as well

Seth Astra
Jul 7, 2010, 08:45 PM
I recommend FOnewearl. Megid is increadible, I use it exclusively (except bosses) and it kills everything well. Plus, grouping power is great.

kirtblue
Jul 8, 2010, 01:51 AM
fonewearl FTW

Syri
Jul 8, 2010, 05:13 AM
Ok, i'll keep my fonewm, and maybe try a fonewearl after lvl 100

leviayurashyguy
Jul 8, 2010, 12:26 PM
Fonewearl sports the largest bonus to Gimegid while also boasting the highest MST and PP of all the FO. its the best FO to deal damage

in terms of techniques, FOmar deals the most damage with F/B/Z which are most effective in 6 out of 7 stages in the game, beating FOnewm by ~5 points with F/B/Z. downside is lack of bonus to Megid

rufusangus
Jul 8, 2010, 02:30 PM
FOnewm is the best; Certainly, he doesn't have high percentages in any skill, and his resta is muted, but he has high mst and and do well with any skill you choose.

That is beside the point though, FOnewm has a hidden stat, its called style, and he is down with the funk. His Afro and bell bottoms make up for any short comings. He isn't the best with some techniques, but he makes up for it by looking so damn stylish while he does it.

FOnewm is bringing sexy back. You FOnewearl's don't know how to act.

Broken_L_button
Jul 8, 2010, 11:23 PM
FOnewm is the best; Certainly, he doesn't have high percentages in any skill, and his resta is muted, but he has high mst and and do well with any skill you choose.

That is beside the point though, FOnewm has a hidden stat, its called style, and he is down with the funk. His Afro and bell bottoms make up for any short comings. He isn't the best with some techniques, but he makes up for it by looking so damn stylish while he does it.

FOnewm is bringing sexy back. You FOnewearl's don't know how to act.

Must...Supress...Urge to...Make...An AFRO-newm...

More on topic:

On most areas, FOmar beats all FOs with his F/B/Z, true. Then again, even with FOney/FOmarl, you can still kill stuff easily with F/B/Z as well. There's also the fact that your gear plays a vital part in your performance; level 100 MST FOmarl w/ P-wand is 1 000 000 000+ times better at tech casting than a level 100 MST FOnewm with an Asclepios. Besides, if a HUney can kill stuff easily with techs most of the time, making distinctions between the FOs for efficiency with tech spamming becomes rather...Pointless, no?

Syri
Jul 10, 2010, 07:59 PM
lol ok, so I'm a FOnewm "dps" and when lvl 100 reached I'll try FOnewearl "heal"