PDA

View Full Version : Probably a stupid question... next boosted exp event?

xmoonprismpowerx
Jul 7, 2010, 11:57 AM
The title is pretty much self-explanatory. Already bored with PSU simply because my disc is broken and I can't do many missions... except Innocent Girl and White Beast. Might work on another character, as I can't stomach the endless runs trying to level a level 80 with no good spells.

So does any one know if we're getting a boosted exp event this SUMMER, or are we looking at Autumn before I can power level?

Karen Erra
Jul 7, 2010, 12:42 PM
Depends on which server you are, XBOX 360 or JP PSU?

Kenbog
Jul 7, 2010, 12:43 PM
if xbox360; not even SEGA knows when the next event is...

ashley50
Jul 7, 2010, 01:13 PM
Has to be 360...

xmoonprismpowerx
Jul 7, 2010, 02:06 PM
Yep. I'm talking about xbox 360... and bummer. Really no event in sight?

ashley50
Jul 7, 2010, 02:07 PM
Yep. I'm talking about xbox 360... and bummer. Really no event in sight?

You'll just really have to wait like the rest of the 360 PSU players lol...

milranduil
Jul 7, 2010, 03:44 PM
Your next event will likely be Absolute Zero, which does have an EXP boost and lots of enemies which give good EXP to begin with.

Powder Keg
Jul 7, 2010, 04:06 PM
Your next event will likely be Absolute Zero, which does have an EXP boost and lots of enemies which give good EXP to begin with.

This. We just have no clue in hell when that will be.

Gonna have a loooootttaaaa pissed off people if updates don't start rolling out fast once the supplemental finally gets here. Then you have to worry about the update having bugs/glitches. :)

Tetsaru
Jul 7, 2010, 04:52 PM
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164930) :disapprove: How many times have I posted this lately...?

Again, I find it sad that people always have to rely on events to get any fun out of PSU these days... I'd be looking for a new game at this point if I were you, especially if your disc isn't working properly. :confused:

xmoonprismpowerx
Jul 9, 2010, 01:04 AM
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164930) :disapprove: How many times have I posted this lately...?

Again, I find it sad that people always have to rely on events to get any fun out of PSU these days... I'd be looking for a new game at this point if I were you, especially if your disc isn't working properly. :confused:

Well, other than coming in here to complain about people... you tell me to find a new game?

Not gonna defend myself here except to say, yes, I am bored with my broken disc. I had a lot of fun hanging out with people today on PSU. Yes, I would like a boosted event so I can start getting back to where I used to be before I left the game. No, I'm not giving up on the game... why would you suggest it? Instead of rolling over, I'm going to buy another disc. It's not hard.

And I wonder what the point of coming in here and insulting me does for you? I don't even know you, nor you know me. I wish you wouldn't come in here calling me sad.

Not trying to start anything... but wow.

Jesseph
Jul 9, 2010, 02:03 AM
Absolute Zero would be nice, but I'm worried about how they will give it to us, or if they plan to at all.

Tetsaru
Jul 9, 2010, 02:05 AM
Well, other than coming in here to complain about people... you tell me to find a new game?

Not gonna defend myself here except to say, yes, I am bored with my broken disc. I had a lot of fun hanging out with people today on PSU. Yes, I would like a boosted event so I can start getting back to where I used to be before I left the game. No, I'm not giving up on the game... why would you suggest it? Instead of rolling over, I'm going to buy another disc. It's not hard.

And I wonder what the point of coming in here and insulting me does for you? I don't even know you, nor you know me. I wish you wouldn't come in here calling me sad.

Not trying to start anything... but wow.

I never said YOU were sad, I said, "I find IT sad that people always have to rely on events to get any fun out of PSU these days." I meant the STATE OF THE GAME was sad. Don't twist my words back at me - I've had enough petty arguments on these forums in the past over shit like this.

If you love the non-Japanese non-private server version of the game enough to justify the $10 a month for hardly any updates, and however much it costs these days for ANOTHER copy of the disc that you'd probably have to find used and possibly also in bad shape anyway, seeing how difficult it IS to find (at least around here, anyway), go ahead, I can't stop you... but I do think it's a huge waste of your money in the long run. PSU 360 is old, dead, outdated, and mismanaged, and even if the Supplemental Update DOES get released over here (whenever they feel like doing it), I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bug, rollback, or general lack of interest/population after the first few days of initial excitement wear off. It shouldn't take over a year for stuff like this to be implemented outside of Japan, there's no excuse.

And finally - that thread link I posted is over a year old, although I find it ironic that people STILL ask the same questions they should already damn well know the answers to. =/

I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm just annoyed because I have to question why they always do these sort of things... it seems like some sort of masochistic mentality to put up with Sonic Team's bullshit anymore. :bondage:

Tyreek
Jul 9, 2010, 02:45 AM
Okay, I think its obvious that none of us know whats going on right now in terms of updates. As stated previously, Absolute Zero would be our next big event. However, the Supplemental Update would be needed before such things happening. Whenever that happens. >_>;

And Tetsaru, I would recommend avoiding such threads if they annoy you so much. Most people on here already answered her question anyways and you're pretty much gonna add fuel to the fire if you continue doing that... (True as it is.)

xmoonprismpowerx
Jul 9, 2010, 04:16 PM
I never said YOU were sad, I said, "I find IT sad that people always have to rely on events to get any fun out of PSU these days." I meant the STATE OF THE GAME was sad. Don't twist my words back at me - I've had enough petty arguments on these forums in the past over shit like this.

If you love the non-Japanese non-private server version of the game enough to justify the $10 a month for hardly any updates, and however much it costs these days for ANOTHER copy of the disc that you'd probably have to find used and possibly also in bad shape anyway, seeing how difficult it IS to find (at least around here, anyway), go ahead, I can't stop you... but I do think it's a huge waste of your money in the long run. PSU 360 is old, dead, outdated, and mismanaged, and even if the Supplemental Update DOES get released over here (whenever they feel like doing it), I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bug, rollback, or general lack of interest/population after the first few days of initial excitement wear off. It shouldn't take over a year for stuff like this to be implemented outside of Japan, there's no excuse.

And finally - that thread link I posted is over a year old, although I find it ironic that people STILL ask the same questions they should already damn well know the answers to. =/

I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm just annoyed because I have to question why they always do these sort of things... it seems like some sort of masochistic mentality to put up with Sonic Team's bullshit anymore. :bondage:

Amazon.com

peeqo
Jul 10, 2010, 12:35 PM
internet drama. love it

GreenArcher
Jul 11, 2010, 11:12 AM
Yes, we know Sega/Sonic team sucks; we get it. Some people still enjoy this game regardless, why not let them be?

Maybe the long term update schedule should be stickied?