PDA

View Full Version : Game Quick! Heal me! I'm low on HP!

Pirrip
Jul 7, 2010, 04:01 PM
I'm dying here! What will you use?

Resta, duh... unless we have any White Mages, Starfleet Medical attendants, Persona Users, or others lurking the boards.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 7, 2010, 04:45 PM
Why should I heal you? You're the enemy.

Out_Kast
Jul 7, 2010, 04:47 PM
It's a tough call between Resta, Dia and Curaga.
Besides, this is Demon's Souls now.

Randomness
Jul 7, 2010, 05:30 PM
Salve II. But that's not on the list.
Nor is Healing Touch.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 7, 2010, 06:20 PM
Why should I heal you? You're the enemy.
Battle of the Bands?!

Rival drummer battles like the breakdance battlru~Ichiban Ichigeki?!

-

If Pirrip were zombie or Dark type, heal moves would do damage. But I dunno if their band is a buncha zombie-funk-punk.

-

Also you guys see those World Cup Foosball guys, using that First Aid Spray straight out of Resident Meatballs?
Barry, Where's Barry Bonds... Pirates no playoffs since he left - Frisco Gigantes - no playoffs sicne he left - his locked up trainer guy - no parole since he left.

The clear, the cream, and the magic spray!

Tetsaru
Jul 7, 2010, 06:24 PM
Being the Final Fantasy fan that I am, I'd probably use Provoke/Challenge to get the enemies off your ass first, THEN use Curaga-whatever to heal you and possibly increase my enmity. Then, I'd cast all sorts of stuff like Protect/Shell/Haste/Barfire/Barwater/Barfrost/Barthunder/Vigilance/Veil/Reraise/Regen/Shield/Barrier etc. to make sure your ass wouldn't die again. :wacko:

If we were on PSU, I would've buffed you first with my AT in the first place, unless you were stupid and decided to run ahead of me in the first place. Then I'd just sit and laugh when you got your ass killed without any Scape Dolls. :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 7, 2010, 06:26 PM
So many poll options we need multi-post choices and also, expose the hidden ballot... baby.

Next time Rappy Bruce's Gadget Dungeon, next time.

Sayara
Jul 7, 2010, 06:55 PM
MONSTER REBORN

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 7, 2010, 07:00 PM
Rolento kicking my ass with his afterimages blueman follower invincible can't touch him on SNES?!

Or Krang mustard ketchup color robot, or some Shredder?

:pizza: :turkey: :pepsi: Pick up.

PwNeR
Jul 7, 2010, 07:51 PM
It's a tough call between Resta, Dia and Curaga.
Besides, this is Demon's Souls now.

ORLY?

Okay, get ready for my Winged Spear+5 while I pass some Crescent Moon Grass to Pirrip.

Randomness
Jul 7, 2010, 08:19 PM
Of the choices there, I choose to summon shit out of my DS to cast Dia.

A. Zerran
Jul 7, 2010, 08:22 PM
If you like, I can heal you. I got some morphine to kill pain, and some healing gel. Or, if you don't want that, then I can simply use Resta. So what'll it be?

Hey wait just a minute, your a Rappy, aren't you? I thought rappy's don't die...

Randomness
Jul 7, 2010, 08:25 PM
They don't.

Quick, catch it!

A. Zerran
Jul 7, 2010, 08:28 PM
Ok, one Rappy in a net coming right up! *I throw a net at the thing* Here's your Rappy, Randomness. What should we do with it?

Randomness
Jul 7, 2010, 08:35 PM
Beat it until we get rares.

Pirrip
Jul 7, 2010, 08:40 PM
If you like, I can heal you. I got some morphine to kill pain, and some healing gel. Or, if you don't want that, then I can simply use Resta. So what'll it be?

Hey wait just a minute, your a Rappy, aren't you? I thought rappy's don't die...

They don't.

Quick, catch it!

Ok, one Rappy in a net coming right up! *I throw a net at the thing* Here's your Rappy, Randomness. What should we do with it?

Beat it until we get rares.

Noooo! ;A;

(I loved the summoning the shit out of your DS part, by the way Randomness.)

A. Zerran
Jul 7, 2010, 08:40 PM
Yes sir! With pleasure! Now where is that MS of mine? (OVERKILL!) Ah there it is. *I enter one of my 4 MS's*
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc69/ydawg314/BendDagger.png
*I start punching the Rappy*

Randomness
Jul 7, 2010, 08:41 PM
Noooo! ;A;

(I loved the summoning the shit out of your DS part, by the way Randomness.)

SMT: Devil Survivor.

Pirrip
Jul 7, 2010, 08:44 PM
SMT: Devil Survivor.

Boy to I know it. XD I'm trying to make a Devil Survivor CSS journal layout for my Deivantart account.

Out_Kast
Jul 8, 2010, 12:36 PM
ORLY?

Okay, get ready for my Winged Spear+5 while I pass some Crescent Moon Grass to Pirrip.

It doesn't matter. We're going to die horrifically anyway.

Boxblaster
Jul 9, 2010, 10:31 AM
Repth! I'm a Wavemaster you know.

Hatrix
Jul 9, 2010, 11:36 AM
Traitors! casting Curaga on PSO-W (-_-; )

Delete
Jul 9, 2010, 01:11 PM
Hyper Potion ftw. No actually, Max potion. Don't even think about quoting this ;)

Palle
Jul 9, 2010, 01:51 PM
Repth! I'm a Wavemaster you know.
This, or Lifeup β.

Outrider
Jul 9, 2010, 02:12 PM
Lifeup β.

Now that's what I'm talking about.