Jul 7, 2010, 11:43 PM
What mission drops the most Goldania?

desturel
Jul 7, 2010, 11:51 PM
What mission drops the most Goldania?

Scared Planet A rank

milranduil
Jul 8, 2010, 12:29 AM
I have pretty good luck with Goldania playing SEED Express S-S2.

Lolitron
Jul 8, 2010, 07:58 AM
It's a pretty difficult mission to use the player shop search function. As challenging as it is, I guarantee you that's the fastest mission to get Goldania.

desturel
Jul 8, 2010, 03:45 PM
I have pretty good luck with Goldania playing SEED Express S-S2.

Honestly I find more Goldania in Plains Overlord than in SEED Express. True Darkness also drops Titania, Goldania, Morbinia rather frequently.

Scared Planet has the benefit of having a box that drops either Goldania or nothing and that box takes 5 minutes to get to. It's a bit less random than running other missions and hoping for the Area drop.

It's like the Suffad/Diad/Amethad box in White Beast and Black Nest. The Saffiad box in Awoken Serpent (I forget what it drops at lower levels). The Recnad/Tormad/Rubinad box in Lighting Beast. The boxs in Military Subway and AMF base that always drop Garnad on B rank. It's just that the Scared planet box drops
Lithnia on S2
Titania on S
Goldania on A
Silvernia on B
Copernia on C

Of course it's also an area drop, so just like you can get a Diad in a White Beast S run then get another Diad in the box before the last run, you can get Goldania during the run and then one in the box.

Of course the most consistent method is the one Lolitron suggested and buying it from player shops.

TheAstarion
Jul 8, 2010, 06:30 PM
Items don't drop! They just spawn in player shops!

I've gotten more Goldania doing story missions than anywhere else... AMF metro, seabed, Illuminus base areas and Rozenom are good places to find the stuff, and it also drops in plains and hive... meaning anything in Innocent Girl has a chance to drop one. Though you're more likely to get the 7* Olpads and Copernias than anything else in there.