PDA

View Full Version : request for video: demons above/R

SolomonGrundy
Jul 8, 2010, 07:05 PM
Hey guys,

You tube seems to have videos for both plains overlord/R, and desert terror/R, but I was Planning to run demons above/R and there seem to be no videos.

Depending on the placement of those sworded fire gohmons I might bail on this mission altogether...Even though i want to show off level 41 twin handgun bullets on onma...

milranduil
Jul 8, 2010, 07:11 PM
The mission is completely pointless AMP, AEXP, and drop wise, why would you want to play it?

Max B
Jul 9, 2010, 04:44 AM
The mission is completely pointless AMP, AEXP, and drop wise, why would you want to play it?
^ :-D

SolomonGrundy
Jul 9, 2010, 12:38 PM

The challenge?

Or did you miss the part where I said I had level 41+ twin handgun ice bullets...

pikachief
Jul 9, 2010, 01:17 PM
The challenge?

Or did you miss the part where I said I had level 41+ twin handgun ice bullets...

cool story bro.
you also said there are videos of demons above /r but there are none for demons above /r D:

lol in all seriousness for the most challenge dont look at a video keep it a total surprise :P thats what im doing for all of them ^.^

SolomonGrundy
Jul 9, 2010, 01:45 PM
cool story bro.
you also said there are videos of demons above /r but there are none for demons above /r D:

lol in all seriousness for the most challenge dont look at a video keep it a total surprise :P thats what im doing for all of them ^.^

fixed original post, thanks...

yeah, true, that would make it more of a challenge...

milranduil
Jul 9, 2010, 02:59 PM
The challenge?

You have to run Demons Above/R to use 41+ twin handgun ice bullets? Fascinating.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 9, 2010, 04:00 PM
You have to run Demons Above/R to use 41+ twin handgun ice bullets? Fascinating.

you do not. BUT, since rifles are not allowed in the mission, the use of twin handguns for the boss is more compelling, you have to admit...

Lolitron
Jul 9, 2010, 04:42 PM
Why don't you make a video of it?

SolomonGrundy
Jul 9, 2010, 04:46 PM
can't

a. I'm on the 360, and don't have acamcorder
b. we don't have the update

milranduil
Jul 9, 2010, 04:49 PM
you do not. BUT, since rifles are not allowed in the mission, the use of twin handguns for the boss is more compelling, you have to admit...

Compelling is hardly the word I would choose.

Why would I make a video of a mission that is useless? lol

SolomonGrundy
Jul 9, 2010, 05:00 PM
Compelling is hardly the word I would choose.

Why would I make a video of a mission that is useless? lol

why do you do time attack?

milranduil
Jul 9, 2010, 05:04 PM
why do you do time attack?

Because I enjoy it. But I tend to only TA missions that actually are useful to run normally, otherwise I wouldn't do it for said mission.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 9, 2010, 05:06 PM
Because I enjoy it. But I tend to only TA missions that actually are useful to run normally, otherwise I wouldn't do it for said mission.

ok adios... I give up; Don't make a video. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I did appreciate the other video's you created.

maybe someone else will make one?

pikachief
Jul 9, 2010, 05:15 PM

oh... i only use twin handguns more bullets=more shots so hoping for twice the chance to knock him down! :D

also i feel that rifles are terrible weapons :) lol

milranduil
Jul 9, 2010, 05:35 PM
oh... i only use twin handguns more bullets=more shots so hoping for twice the chance to knock him down! :D

also i feel that rifles are terrible weapons :) lol

Onma/Dimma getting knocked down has to do with how much damage is dealt to his wings. There is nothing statistical about it lol.

pikachief
Jul 9, 2010, 05:39 PM
Onma/Dimma getting knocked down has to do with how much damage is dealt to his wings. There is nothing statistical about it lol.

well then thats lame. it always seemed very random :P oh well idc i still think rifles are lame :D lol

NoiseHERO
Jul 9, 2010, 06:46 PM
So nobody plays this game for fun anymore ehn-FFFFF I promised not to post here anymore...

xBULLYDOGG
Jul 9, 2010, 07:21 PM
So nobody plays this game for fun anymore ehn-FFFFF I promised not to post here anymore...

Because I enjoy it.
:roll:

milranduil
Jul 9, 2010, 08:15 PM
:roll:

I lol'd hard.

NoiseHERO
Jul 9, 2010, 09:14 PM
Stop lyin' :0

xBULLYDOGG
Jul 9, 2010, 09:37 PM
I aim to please, still cant wait for the requested video i asked for to lol, hint hint :)

milranduil
Jul 9, 2010, 09:56 PM
I should have GM completely GAS'd in a matter of days. This event is lolridiculous EXP. Solo Big Push S3 is 450k and playing in a party I still get 250-300 as GM.

Max B
Jul 10, 2010, 05:29 AM
ok adios... I give up; Don't make a video. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I did appreciate the other video's you created.

maybe someone else will make one?

You have a pc go try it out for your self.

xBULLYDOGG
Jul 10, 2010, 10:30 AM
Solo Big Push S3 is 450k and playing in a party I still get 250-300 as GM.

Do want

SolomonGrundy
Jul 13, 2010, 01:37 AM
You have a pc go try it out for your self.

no pc here...