PDA

View Full Version : protein can

RisK x FaTaL
Jul 8, 2010, 09:25 PM
can anyone help me get a protein can i cant seem to find any koltova milk and gras and i wan to get the garment aura...my psu is FaTaL....plzz help

Shou
Jul 8, 2010, 09:53 PM
It has my face on it! :D

Phantom Shot
Jul 8, 2010, 09:56 PM
It has my face on it! :D
LOL.:lol:

RisK x FaTaL
Jul 8, 2010, 10:10 PM
stop posting random stuff on my post

desturel
Jul 8, 2010, 11:11 PM
can anyone help me get a protein can i cant seem to find any koltova milk and gras and i wan to get the garment aura...my psu is FaTaL....plzz help

Do Mad Creatures C, Mad Beasts C, or Plains Overlord C. You should get plenty of Koltova Milk and Gras. You can get them on higher ranks as well, but if you're just farming for Gras and Milk, that's the quickest way.

RisK x FaTaL
Jul 8, 2010, 11:39 PM
kk...thx...ill try again

Captain Yachi
Jul 9, 2010, 12:30 AM
stop posting random stuff on my post

RANDOM!!!!!

Esther Reagan
Jul 12, 2010, 07:02 PM
RANDOM!!!!!

I approve this message.

But yea, go to parum east and just run through the field missions on C. They usually drop from koltova but you can also find them in hay stacks so be sure to break those open. I got my Bikini swimwear without spending the ridiculous amounts that people sell Koltova milk and gras for in their shops. Inflation is nothing but a pain in my economic arse. Imagine having to get 10 of each gras and milk and then doing it again to get 2 protein cans for the bikini swimwear...it's almst as aggravating as farming adahna units xD