PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Is Ninja Maintenance Possible?

Aleph_0
Jul 9, 2010, 11:08 AM
I'm curious if they have ever done updates secretly without the PSU community knowing. The reason I ask may seem kind of silly, but it is something that has definately changed in the game since the past couple of days.

I have the 'Private Bar' room theme, and I have a Goth table way back by the booth seating by the back wall. Before yesterday, it was a pain to sit in the booth directly in front of the table, because it was constantly trying to access the table room decoration. It would take at least a few minutes to angle your character right and trick it in to letting you sit there. Now I can sit there no problem, first try. Something is definately different, because I haven't changed anything. Could they have fixed this issue without telling us? What else may they have sneaked in?

Is this just a case of optimistic paranoia? Thoughts? Speculation?

Max B
Jul 9, 2010, 11:14 AM
No, just no.

blkbeast
Jul 9, 2010, 11:38 AM
well then what was it max

Delete
Jul 9, 2010, 12:18 PM
My guess is Santa Claus :wacko:

Seriously though, I don't think they do "Ninja Updates" because what would they really be fixing? The games not really glitchy tbh with the exception of a few that were taken out ages ago. What remains are a few harmless glitches that no one cares about. On the table case, the icon thingy can be a little weird and annoying.

Ethateral
Jul 9, 2010, 12:19 PM
En oh. No.

Aleph_0
Jul 9, 2010, 03:42 PM
Whatever it was, I can assure you it isn't my imagination. Only days ago, my girlfriend and I both spent several minutes trying to sit behind the table. Finding the right angle, with the right degree of space between the bench and table. It was a bloody chore! Now both of us can do it just by running up to it, no sweat.

I'm hearing a lot of rightful skepticism, but until someone comes forward that may have had a similar problem, we won't know for sure.

xmoonprismpowerx
Jul 11, 2010, 01:50 AM
I don't know if this has anything to do with it... but sometimes my characters randomly have no clothes on XD All of a sudden, BAM, the pants are gone... but this is probably a glitch or something.

Sinue_v2
Jul 11, 2010, 11:25 AM
I don't know if this has anything to do with it... but sometimes my characters randomly have no clothes on XD All of a sudden, BAM, the pants are gone... but this is probably a glitch or something.

Either that, or Tonnio is up to his old tricks again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9095MoGtkQ