PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on "fixing" fortetecher (and fortefighter)

SolomonGrundy
Jul 9, 2010, 01:24 PM
So once the supplemental update comes out, and MFs replace fortetechers, it seems like there should be a way to "fix" fTs so that there is a strong and compelling reason to play them.

I would like to hear your ideas - especially the japanese importers who have direct experience with fT/MF and GAS improvements.

I had three thoughts:
1. improve fT ATA
2. vastly improve fT MST (get them immune to techs from non sworded enemies with decent 30%+ armor)
3. increase skills to 10
4. some combo of the above

to a faaaar lesser extent I was wondering what you thought about increasing Fortefighter DFP to usable levels (about double what it is now, maybe triple).

RisK x FaTaL
Jul 9, 2010, 02:11 PM
i think it would be really cool if the fortefighter could use the double sabers and the whip because that is a melee class that should have those two GREAT weapons cause they are melee weapons as well.

Ethateral
Jul 9, 2010, 02:45 PM
So once the supplemental update comes out, and MFs replace fortetechers, it seems like there should be a way to "fix" fTs so that there is a strong and compelling reason to play them.

I would like to hear your ideas - especially the japanese importers who have direct experience with fT/MF and GAS improvements.

I had three thoughts:
1. improve fT ATA
2. vastly improve fT MST (get them immune to techs from non sworded enemies with decent 30%+ armor)
3. increase skills to 10

to a faaaar lesser extent I was wondering what you thought about increasing Fortefighter DFP to usable levels (about double what it is now, maybe triple).

Well, given MF already has replaced FT... However, giving anyone natural immunity to anything is broken. Skills on a FT is useless, imo. Bows/cards are more useful.

Ceresa
Jul 9, 2010, 03:01 PM
Give masters the forte weapon selection.

Then nuke the fortes from the game.

Works real good in psp2.

milranduil
Jul 9, 2010, 03:06 PM
fT already has lvl 10 skills. Increasing ATA doesn't really do anything for the class anyways. fT only has 10 less MST than MF, and as MF not many techs do much damage if any unless it's from a Bal Soza/Gaozoran/etc.

Marik
Jul 9, 2010, 03:19 PM
Give FT more ATP and ATA to make Cards and Bows worth using. Their ATP is so low right now, that it's pointless to use those 2 weapons.

They could use some more DFP or EVP also. MF will not only have more DFP than a FT after the update, but more EVP as well.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 9, 2010, 03:21 PM
fT already has lvl 10 skills. Increasing ATA doesn't really do anything for the class anyways. fT only has 10 less MST than MF, and as MF not many techs do much damage if any unless it's from a Bal Soza/Gaozoran/etc.

make a suggestion, then?

milranduil
Jul 9, 2010, 03:48 PM
make a suggestion, then?

The only way to make it useful at all would be to give it the ability to use limit breaks, and since those are strictly MF only at this point, that's not very hopeful.

RemiusTA
Jul 10, 2010, 02:03 AM

I had three thoughts:
1. improve fT ATA
3. increase skills to 10

Lol i've pulled this problem up a billion times over in a trillion different paragraphs. They're never going to fix the Force class. It's like they've make them absolutely suck on purpose for every game except PSZ.

And the formula PSU uses for its stats are so pathetic i really dont know why they haven't updated them yet. They just completely fall apart as you progress.

Max B
Jul 10, 2010, 05:23 AM
Lol i've pulled this problem up a billion times over in a trillion different paragraphs. They're never going to fix the Force class. It's like they've make them absolutely suck on purpose for every game except PSZ.

Masterforce much?

RemiusTA
Jul 10, 2010, 02:20 PM
Are you implying that Masterforce is on equal terms with Fighmaster or Gunmaster? If so, when did that happen?

Lolitron
Jul 10, 2010, 03:45 PM
Just remove FT and FF from the game. They are a waste of time to take to level 10 for FM and MF.

Either that or make their type level cap at 10 with their level 10 type stats. That way people will be even less inclined to play them, will play MF or FM, and will in doing so be doing themselves in a non-sexual way of doing oneself for a non-sexual favor.

Max B
Jul 10, 2010, 03:47 PM
Are you implying that Masterforce is on equal terms with Fighmaster or Gunmaster? If so, when did that happen?

Welcome to the New World of Supplemental Update that came out in Japan in March of 09

Aeris the techer
Jul 10, 2010, 07:08 PM
What the hell? Since when was FT useless? Wow, either a lot of you are just plain stupid or you have obviously never been a force before. Let me lay it down for you. Masterforce is fail, they have no hp, no tp, no evp, and serve no purpose other than to level the techs that no one can see and which do nothing other than look cool, cause lag, and hit 1 more target. How do I know? Because I was one of those fools who leveled every spell in the game to 50 within the first week that class was released, that's why. I now play as a FT, yes that's right, a FT which is better in every way than a masterforce. I can't even believe we're discussing this right now, seriously people?! You don't like to have someone in your party who can hit 5k, 7k crit and heal/buff your party? Hmmmmmm.... That's some interesting logic, oh yeah....
And by the way, don't even bother trying to argue against this because you're wrong. Everything that I've stated is true and I will gladly prove it. Anyone who plays MF and wants to race my FT, It would be my pleasure to beat you every time.

unicorn
Jul 10, 2010, 08:04 PM
Give FT, AT's ATP (AT still attacks faster, and has 10 more skill lvls). And give FT more ATA, and HP. As it is, FT still is the weakest type with Bows and Cards, this is including WT (and that type only has lvl 20 bullets).

Buff up the ATP on S-rank Cards, so they'll be more desirable.

Either way, its pointless talking about fixes... since ST is not going to implement anymore it seems. Supplemental is pretty much the last job balance we'll see. Future GAS waves will only benefit the current leading types (MF, FG, FM, AF, AT, and PT).

Ethateral
Jul 10, 2010, 09:56 PM
What the hell? Since when was FT useless? Wow, either a lot of you are just plain stupid or you have obviously never been a force before. Let me lay it down for you. Masterforce is fail, they have no hp, no tp, no evp, and serve no purpose other than to level the techs that no one can see and which do nothing other than look cool, cause lag, and hit 1 more target. How do I know? Because I was one of those fools who leveled every spell in the game to 50 within the first week that class was released, that's why. I now play as a FT, yes that's right, a FT which is better in every way than a masterforce. I can't even believe we're discussing this right now, seriously people?! You don't like to have someone in your party who can hit 5k, 7k crit and heal/buff your party? Hmmmmmm.... That's some interesting logic, oh yeah....
And by the way, don't even bother trying to argue against this because you're wrong. Everything that I've stated is true and I will gladly prove it. Anyone who plays MF and wants to race my FT, It would be my pleasure to beat you every time.

This made me "lul", since as a Masterforce, even before the supplemental, I am hitting very close if not what you are hitting right now. HP, EVP and TP is really not a problem on Masterforce for me right now. I don't know what you're talking about when you say they are terrible. They really aren't. I have no problem playing it perfectly. I'd rather run with an Acrotecher personally for my healing, buffing and debuffing, party-wise.

Personally, the fact that we have no hp means nothing. Since when have any pure magic user type in any game have high health? I can heal myself and others-- It's called Star Atomizers and Sol Atomizers. I can also buff myself as can anyone else. Wait till Supplemetal comes out as Fortetecher will be even more useless. <3 Just because you hit harder doesn't mean you're going to run faster however. DPS, kthx.

Also-- I played FT forever before Master Classes were released. =)

GlacialTerror
Jul 10, 2010, 11:03 PM
Masterforce is fail, they have no hp, no tp, no evp,

Most of this changes with the supplemental update though...

Female newman 180

FT MF
HP 2967 2572 (increased from 2186)
TP 3113 3111 (increased from 2702)
EVP 1388 1476 (increased from 642)

FT will still win in hp, but they will only have 2 more TP that masterforce..... Masterforce EVP surpasses FT.

...and serve no purpose other than to ... hit 1 more target.
With Limit break and lvl 41 diga/foie, MF can hit 4 targets on bosses (3 more than a FT can). This speeds up fights quite a bit.

You don't like to have someone in your party who can hit 5k, 7k crit and heal/buff your party?
While FT will still be able to buff/heal better, MF will be able to get lvl 20 resta and then if you wish upgrade support range by 25% so you could be able to cast a decent resta.

RemiusTA
Jul 11, 2010, 02:31 AM
Welcome to the New World of Supplemental Update that came out in Japan in March of 09

....And? Forgive me I haven't played PSU in ages and i wont be playing on JP, but for how ridiculous Force was pre-supplemental i just dont think a simple EVP/TP increase on ONE class would fix anything.

Nothing short of a formula overhaul (or MASSIVE TP boost and damage upgrade for every force weapon available) will make forces worth the trouble they are to maintain. Sorry, anytime i have to personally set aside hours to grind technics just for them to even be remotely useful indicates a suck class to me. The only reason i ever played my force was for pretty technics...and I cant even do that anymore, thanks to an old patch. (Which actually might have been the final straw for me and PSU.)

And im not biased, either. I've logged more hours on my force than any other class. You people are having discussions about which force is better, i say they BOTH suck. Forces simply have an edge in nothing in this game, they can take the least hits, yet deal the worst damage, except only in exceptions (which are few in inbetween, and even then Hunters/Gunners can do it just as well/fast as you, and far safer too). Like i said, the only explanation for the suck of the Force class is that they're doing it on purpose. Like, i seriously can't fathom how they've completely ripped up a class 3 times in a row. (counting PSP2.)

Playing a Force is the class-balance equivalent of being a Sega fan. You're just wasting your time, no matter how long you wait for it to become good, it never fails to disappoint you. They're like.....Glass Cannons, except by Glass i mean Tissue paper and by Cannon i mean straw & spitball.

Lolitron
Jul 11, 2010, 03:52 AM
Stats are basically a non-issue. MF, GM, and FM have great stats after Supplemental. Prior to Supplemental, FF and FT cannot solo ANY mission faster than FM and MF respectively (feel free to challenge me on this one).

Here's a chart for you (from easiest/cheapest/weakest to hardest/most expensive/ubar):
Gear: MF </= GM < FM
Leveling PA's: FM < MF < GM
Ubarness: GM < MF </=/> FM

As far as FF, FT, FG, and all the other classes, they are made usable by the supplemental update but they still simply cannot compete to MF, GM, and FM in terms of DPS and overall effectiveness. There are a few oddities like Fortegunner grenades and Gudda Rabado/Renzen for single targets, but these are scarce and do not compensate for their deficiencies in what the Master classes are proficient at.

Cloudstrife xx
Jul 11, 2010, 06:27 AM
Fortetecher was a great class(Trust i used to love it i started playing it before you even started on the game) nowadays its just laughed at and it will only get worse with supplemental no limit break well that blows from what ive been hearing its seems even watecher is better in jp right now than fortetecher, thats an insult!

why have 31+ buffs when i can be buffed by 41 buffs+
why have laggy spells cast all over the place when atleast masterforce is doing more dps than slower casting by fortetecher and in future masterforce will be multi hitting where fortetecher wont.
Your arguement about hp lol thats a joke you both have little hp and masterforce can cast faster so to keep monsters away at distance if that really is an issue.

Anyway pointless arguing with you i saw your Fortetecher Palette the other day 6 psycho wands laughable you should have no more than 3 rods where are are your pushans and granahodoracs/bajuras? and please dont tell me you're one of those that buffs with a rod cause if so thats just funny.

Anyway i saw your edit part Midori Oku is a very skilled Masterforce im sure he will gladly do away with your fortetecher for arguements sake ill even judge your run and his and record with my capture card in 720p video that way you cant claim bs when he beats you.
His fastest mf solo times
seed express s2 time- 13mins
Scarred planet s2 time- 8:56
Lightning Beast s2 time-12:39
White beast s2 time- 12:46
sakura blast s2 time- 11mins
Forest Infiltration s3 time 5mins
All these times can be checked here in my time attack leaderboards -http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=306510
His Gamertag-Nightwolf114

Midori Oku
Jul 11, 2010, 09:20 AM

Ok I will race you lol xD

Aeris the techer
Jul 11, 2010, 10:22 AM
There are 2 things that all of you (except Midori Oku) have missed in my argument. First off, you all assumed that I was talking about post-supplemental update and I wasn't. For the many many months that MF has been out, FT has been a much more essential asset to a party for various reasons. For example, take a party with 2 FM and 2 GM with one other class other than acrotecher, and yes, this happens all the time. Would you rather have a masterforce who CAN heal you but not buff you, but he won't do neither because he's not obligated to do so because he's an almighty masterforce and he's not helping anyone right? Or would you have someone who hits more, dies less, heals, buffs and debuffs in your party? Come on, I'm speaking from experience, how many parties have you seen that say no MF? They didn't say no FT for a reason.

Secondly, I have played as a masterforce for a long time before making my decision. When I first became a MF I was impressed by the casting speed and disappointed by the lack of support techs. In my own, MY OWN personal experience, I have done missions easier and faster with a FT than I ever could have as a MF.

Now as far as me racing Midori Oku goes, I know the person, I know they like to solo runs and all that. I specialize in my class just like this person does, but I don't record my runs, no offense but that seems
Just silly. There is always someone out there who can beat you, anyone can with enough practice on a certain subject, can pose a great challenge. But let me say this, if me and Midori Oku raced in an impotant event like protectors alpha+ she is more
Likely, not guaranteed, but more likely to die and ruin it for the team than I am, as a FT. Again, speaking from experience...

Max B
Jul 11, 2010, 10:31 AM
Well, I am going to agree with Aeris Pre supp I would say FT is better for party play.
Even after supp. I would say it is just for the fact how much MF lags parties.

Midori Oku
Jul 11, 2010, 10:44 AM
I myself can agree that FT is far better in a team than a MF would be (I would even be willing to say so even after supplemental) but when solo a MF is better. :)

Aeris the techer
Jul 11, 2010, 10:59 AM
Wow, finally people see what I'm saying. Thank you Max B and Midori Oku.
And yes, I will be changing to MF when we actually get the supp update because then it will actually be very useful and I won't have to worry about the stats.

Midori Oku
Jul 11, 2010, 11:45 AM
Wow, finally people see what I'm saying. Thank you Max B and Midori Oku.
And yes, I will be changing to MF when we actually get the supp update because then it will actually be very useful and I won't have to worry about the stats.

You do know that I am saying that Masterforce is better at the moment (and after supplemental) solo though right? Either way I don't want to waste my time fighting over something that is going to change within the next few weeks as it is.

Aeris the techer
Jul 11, 2010, 12:21 PM
You do know that I am saying that Masterforce is better at the moment (and after supplemental) solo though right? Either way I don't want to waste my time fighting over something that is going to change within the next few weeks as it is.

Lol yes, I got that point. I might as well agree, although I'll probably hate being a MF simply because I've always liked being a helpful/acrotecher type of person. My problem with that has always been, I'm not anyone's buffer...

milranduil
Jul 11, 2010, 03:21 PM
I'm going to resist the temptation to state my feelings on any of these matters and simply say "this thread is lolz"

BIG OLAF
Jul 11, 2010, 03:27 PM
these are scarce and do not compensate for their deficiencies in what the Master classes are proficient at.

I don't understand what you mean. What "deficiencies" are you talking about, exactly? The only thing(s) Fighmasters have over Fortefighters is a slight speed increase, a smidge more ATA and MST, and 10 PA levels. Please elaborate.

Galax
Jul 11, 2010, 04:35 PM
I don't understand what you mean. What "deficiencies" are you talking about, exactly? The only thing(s) Fighmasters have over Fortefighters is a slight speed increase, a smidge more ATA and MST, and 10 PA levels. Please elaborate.

Higher PP consumption, maybe? Not speaking for them, just throwing my thoughts out there.
Also, the only usefulness I see in Gunmaster's speed increase is for Laser Cannons. Twin Handguns? Fast. Rifles? Fast. What was the other one? If I can't remember, I can't comment on the speed...
Lasers? Slow, unless you play Gunmaster. I saw a Gunmaster using a Love Inferno, and they were shooting amazingly fast...for a Laser, anyway.
But yeah, I don't see how a higher PP consumption can do anything to ruin it. Just snag a Te/Tech PP Save (for Masterforce, if you so chose to use it), a Cati/Bullet PP Save (for Gunmaster) or a Cati/Skill PP save (for Fighmaster). It's really not that bad.

BIG OLAF
Jul 11, 2010, 04:39 PM
Higher PP consumption, maybe?

Fighmasters use more PP than Fortefighters, if that's not what you're saying.

Max B
Jul 12, 2010, 04:02 AM
Lets just say this
FM>GM>MF>AF>FG>FF>AT>FI>PT>GT>FT>Force>Hunter>Ranger>WT

Marik
Jul 12, 2010, 04:28 AM
Which FG is that? Fighgunner or Fortegunner? And where does Protranser fit in?

Max B
Jul 12, 2010, 04:32 AM
Which FG is that? Fighgunner or Fortegunner? And where does Protranser fit in?

Fixed for clarity.

BIG OLAF
Jul 12, 2010, 08:39 AM
Lets just say this
FM>GM>MF>AF>FG>FF>AT>FI>PT>GT>FT>Force>Hunter>Ranger>WT

That's still opinion. I ,myself, will always prefer Fortefighter over Fighmaster (unless, of course, they make Fighmaster as it is in PSP. But, I'm quite sure that won't happen).

Max B
Jul 12, 2010, 08:42 AM
That's still opinion. I ,myself, will always prefer Fortefighter over Fighmaster (unless, of course, they make Fighmaster as it is in PSP. But, I'm quite sure that won't happen).

I am just putting them by effectiveness. But yes this is just my opinion.

BIG OLAF
Jul 12, 2010, 08:49 AM
I am just putting them by effectiveness. But yes this is just my opinion.

Ha, I just noticed that WT is at the very bottom. So true. I don't think that class will ever catch a break.

Max B
Jul 12, 2010, 08:51 AM
Ha, I just noticed that WT is at the very bottom. So true. I don't think that class will ever catch a break.

After supp update its not that bad of a class.

Aeris the techer
Jul 12, 2010, 12:00 PM
Why can't we all just play a game that we can all get along in...? Like ECCO the dolphin LOL!

SolomonGrundy
Jul 12, 2010, 12:46 PM
I also prefer fortefighter over fighmaster - I like knuckles, and DONT like doublesabers.

For me the fortefighter fix is easy: double fF DFP. That way they tank better (more HP, and DFP), and have better PP management.

Here is another suggestion for fT: take away MF EVP completely. I don't know why it it would be higher than fTs. I also think that you could improve fT's ATA and ATP - not as much as ATs, I think that devalues AT too much. and I would move the skills to level 20.

milranduil
Jul 12, 2010, 04:46 PM
.......................double fF DFP? lol what you want to make them immune to any non-Technic attack? I can be a tank against most Lv 160+ enemies as fucking Masterforce, they only do like 120-150 damage per hit. Now consider fF/FM with 5000 HP and both with roughly 500 base DFP....they're probably taking...Idk 70-110 damage per attack? Yeah, really need that DFP buff lol.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 12, 2010, 05:15 PM
.......................double fF DFP? lol what you want to make them immune to any non-Technic attack? I can be a tank against most Lv 160+ enemies as fucking Masterforce, they only do like 120-150 damage per hit. Now consider fF/FM with 5000 HP and both with roughly 500 base DFP....they're probably taking...Idk 70-110 damage per attack? Yeah, really need that DFP buff lol.

Yes, that would be the point of being a fF - make them immune to damage except from sworded/boss/large enemies.

By the way. You only take 120-150 damage with S rank, high %, Yohemi armor. Most fFs do not have access to such armor.

milranduil
Jul 12, 2010, 05:26 PM
Shijin is usable by any class.

Lolitron
Jul 12, 2010, 06:53 PM
Topic full of teh lulz

unicorn
Jul 12, 2010, 07:17 PM
Honestly, FT should have access to limit break and 10% more to their ATP mod.

They're the only type without a boss killer (well maybe GT also but GT trumps FT too).

Lolitron
Jul 12, 2010, 07:28 PM

They're the only type without a boss killer (well maybe GT also but GT trumps FT too).

Finally a non-hilarity-ensuing/rebuttal-to-hilarity-ensuing post.

FT will still be a handicapped MF due to MF's speed boost but at least the difference between the two classes will be much smaller. But I do believe one point of no limit break for FT is to encourage them to use Whips/melee for bosses. Limit break for FT will make its melee useless (even on single target tech resistant monsters).

Why are we even talking about this? We know that no such balance changes will occur for at least 12+ months lmao.

GJARE
Jul 12, 2010, 07:51 PM
I really do love the threads and extremley logical disscusions you guys have with remarkable support. You're all so cute. Stay Classy.

Aeris the techer
Jul 12, 2010, 07:59 PM
I really do love the threads and extremley logical disscusions you guys have with remarkable support. Your all so cute. Stay Classy.

"you're"
And yes, we are rather cute.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 13, 2010, 12:17 PM

I think you can't give fT limit break, or if you do, you have to give it to all teching classes.

unicorn
Jul 13, 2010, 08:26 PM
Finally a non-hilarity-ensuing/rebuttal-to-hilarity-ensuing post.

FT will still be a handicapped MF due to MF's speed boost but at least the difference between the two classes will be much smaller. But I do believe one point of no limit break for FT is to encourage them to use Whips/melee for bosses. Limit break for FT will make its melee useless (even on single target tech resistant monsters).

Why are we even talking about this? We know that no such balance changes will occur for at least 12+ months lmao.

I think they are trying to encourage FT to use some sort of melee (and with the new A-rank whips I guess thats hinting that WT and FT should use them), but FT has terrible ATP and ATA to even attempt making Whips useful on them.

If FT should be more of a "red mage" then they should really give it noticably better defensive stats over MF and AT's ATP mod (AT still attacks quicker, and has higher level support).

And in theory, FT should be doing higher bullet damage than AT. FT is the weakest user of cards (even with lvl 31+ after GASed and S-rank Cards). And also the weakest Bow user.

But yeah, I agree... I think ST is done "balancing" things for a while. Guess we have to wait til the next HUGE update.

--

And Solomon, you just want AT to be useful with attack techs. It aint gonna happen! :P

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2010, 08:33 PM
And Solomon, you just want AT to be useful with attack techs. It ain't gonna happen! :P

Exactly. While using attack spells is all well and good, a large chunk of playing a good AT is the single-handed striking weapons. A lot of people dismiss the Whips, Sabers, Claws, and Daggers as "less than useful" because AT is a support tech-based class, but don't underestimate the power of Vivi Danga, Spinning Strike, and Hikai Shuha-zan (just to name a few).

milranduil
Jul 13, 2010, 08:35 PM
Exactly. While using attack spells is all well and good, a large chunk of playing a good AT is the single-handed striking weapons. A lot of people dismiss the Whips, Sabers, Claws, and Daggers as "less than useful" because AT is a support tech-based class, but don't underestimate the power of Vivi Danga, Spinning Strike, and Hikai Shuha-zan (just to name a few).

lolwut

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2010, 08:40 PM
lolwut

Quite nonsensical. Please restate your post in a way that others can comprehend. Thank you.

milranduil
Jul 13, 2010, 09:16 PM
Alright I'll be blunt.

I thought I was blind?

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2010, 09:19 PM
Alright I'll be blunt.

I thought I was blind?

Eh, claws are all right for knocking enemies away and the like, but the damage isn't so great. I should have specified. That's why I didn't name a claw PA in my previous post.

milranduil
Jul 13, 2010, 09:25 PM
Eh, claws are all right for knocking enemies away and the like, but the damage isn't so great. I should have specified. That's why I didn't name a claw PA in my previous post.

.................................................. ..........

Last I checked, AT can't use claws...........

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2010, 09:29 PM
.................................................. ..........

Last I checked, AT can't use claws...........

Whoops. Well, I've lost all credibility. Time to commit seppuku.

RemiusTA
Jul 13, 2010, 09:38 PM

i dont think anyone has mentioned it yet but AT does not use claws silly dilly

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2010, 09:42 PM
i dont think anyone has mentioned it yet but AT does not use claws silly dilly

Yes, I know. I have ashamed my Phantasy Star forefathers and must now commit ritualistic penance.

GJARE
Jul 14, 2010, 04:17 AM
Your all Blind. /Irony

Aeris the techer
Jul 14, 2010, 09:54 AM
Your all Blind. /Irony

"you're"

Having read all of the profoundly rediculous arguments over acrotecher, and after all the bashing of FT and MF, I have decided to make a suggestion......
Let's go eat mcdonalds.

Ethateral
Jul 14, 2010, 10:07 AM
"you're"

Having read all of the profoundly rediculous arguments over acrotecher, and after all the bashing of FT and MF, I have decided to make a suggestion......
Let's go eat mcdonalds.

McDonald's makes me sick. :< Wendy's or Burger King will do nicely though.

Typestatic
Jul 14, 2010, 10:11 AM
I was thinking something more like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqIWPvCgi9g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqIWPvCgi9g

GJARE
Jul 14, 2010, 12:11 PM
"you're"

Let's go eat mcdonalds.

"ridiculous" gg or rediculous is probably some word i have not heard of anyway and im probably wrong. Hooray for English. I probably spelled something wrong or grammer error in what i typed too.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 14, 2010, 12:48 PM
I play an AT that uses whips. Also sabers. not muhc with daggers. Newman ATP makes sabers mroe attractive to me.

I do use techs fairly extensively. I see no reason why AT's with level 40 attack techs can't be competitive in the zonde/megids/ra-series attack techs. I do use DAM techs, but Recognize this is going to net me significantly lower damage.

Aeris the techer
Jul 14, 2010, 02:51 PM
"ridiculous" gg or rediculous is probably some word i have not heard of anyway and im probably wrong. Hooray for English. I probably spelled something wrong or grammer error in what i typed too.

""Ridiculous"" (don't forget to capitalize the first letter...)

Lmao, jk, I'm just messin with ya :D