PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions about the GAS system

jaddavie
Jul 9, 2010, 04:51 PM
I was looking over the GAS page on PSUPedia, and there were just a couple of things I was unclear about.

Say I was going to level Sword PA Level+ to level 2, would that be a total AP cost of 3 or 5? I assume it's 5, but I just wanted to be sure.

My second question is about the race ability cap. As a beast I am capped at 10 points in weapon skills, so do I get 10 points in fortefighter and 10 points in fighmaster, or do I get 10 points total regardless of where I put the points?

Thanks.

milranduil
Jul 9, 2010, 04:58 PM
10 points per type. You can spend 10 different points however you want on fF, 10 different points on FM, etc. etc.

Also the first of any PALV+ that you buy is only 2 AP in any category.

jaddavie
Jul 9, 2010, 05:14 PM
10 points per type. You can spend 10 different points however you want on fF, 10 different points on FM, etc. etc.
Good to know, thanks.

Also the first of any PALV+ that you buy is only 2 AP in any category.
I understand that, but it says that level one requires 2 AP and level two requires 3. So I was curious if I would have to pay 2 AP for level one and then 3 more AP for level two, or just 1 more for level two.

pikachief
Jul 9, 2010, 05:16 PM
oh oh oh! i have a questioN!!

If i were to buy a bullet, lets say lvl+ crossbow. Will it bring all crossbow bullets to 42 or only ones i pick? D:

jaddavie
Jul 9, 2010, 05:19 PM
oh oh oh! i have a questioN!!

If i were to buy a bullet, lets say lvl+ crossbow. Will it bring all crossbow bullets to 42 or only ones i pick? D:

All of your crossbow bullets, from what I understand.

pikachief
Jul 9, 2010, 05:20 PM
thanks :P I always thought it was only 1 lol but that wouldnt make sense since the boost just says Crossbows :D

Thanks that gives me more things to customize! LOL

milranduil
Jul 9, 2010, 05:38 PM
Good to know, thanks.

I understand that, but it says that level one requires 2 AP and level two requires 3. So I was curious if I would have to pay 2 AP for level one and then 3 more AP for level two, or just 1 more for level two.
Nope you have to spend that much AP each time. If, for example, you want to up fG Grenades bullets from 40-50, you have to spend 20 AP total.

jaddavie
Jul 9, 2010, 06:31 PM
Nope you have to spend that much AP each time. If, for example, you want to up fG Grenades bullets from 40-50, you have to spend 20 AP total.

Great, thanks.

One more question I forgot to ask. Using the weapon skills category as an example again, with 10 being the cap, does that mean that I can only spend 10 AP in that category or does it mean I can only have 10 levels of abilities in that category total?

Thanks again.

milranduil
Jul 9, 2010, 08:17 PM
10 levels of ability; the amount of AP you spend will vary largely depending on which items you get.

jaddavie
Jul 9, 2010, 08:28 PM
Awesome, I think that about covers it. Thanks for the help! :)