PDA

View Full Version : PSU 3 Title Updates Today

Max B
Jul 11, 2010, 10:29 AM
Did anyone else get three title updates for PSU today?
If so I am going to guess we are getting supp this week!
If not then what the heck can someone speculate on this?

Midori Oku
Jul 11, 2010, 10:51 AM
I have had one so far. I got it yesterday.

Max B
Jul 11, 2010, 10:52 AM
I have had one so far. I got it yesterday.

Well, at least I know someone else is getting them but this is just weird. Someone suggested that I need to clear out my cache.

Aeris the techer
Jul 11, 2010, 11:02 AM
Did anyone else get three title updates for PSU today?
If so I am going to guess we are getting supp this week!
If not then what the heck can someone speculate on this?

I want this.

Max B
Jul 11, 2010, 11:05 AM
I want this.

lol:bday: I wish I was like in a selected few that got supp early lol only if....:-(

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 11, 2010, 11:12 AM
I didnt get 1, I havent been on for 6 or so hours though.

Powder Keg
Jul 11, 2010, 11:14 AM
Nothing of the sort, here.

BIG OLAF
Jul 11, 2010, 11:20 AM
I also haven't received any sort of Title Update. It might just be a random bug. I know that Gears of War 2 would have random Title Updates that never did anything quite often.

Max B
Jul 11, 2010, 11:22 AM
I also haven't received any sort of Title Update. It might just be a random bug. I know that Gears of War 2 would have random Title Updates that never did anything quite often.

Maybe its that because I always get title updates for PSU from time to time. And of course I ask my friends "hey did you just get that title update" and I always get this reply"What title update? I did not get one".

xBladeM6x
Jul 11, 2010, 01:32 PM
It's the cache for the Xbox 360, It just means it's being retarded and not keeping the title update information saved when you turn a game on. Here's how to fix it, however you will need to title update all your games 1 time once you do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AzZzr4Szf8

RemiusTA
Jul 11, 2010, 02:03 PM
aww and we thought we were getting somewhere.

Ethateral
Jul 11, 2010, 05:08 PM
This happens if you updated on another game and switch back to something like PSU. It's nothing new.

xjustsumloser
Jul 11, 2010, 06:23 PM
the xbox360 can only hold like 7 title updates at a time. so if you play more than 7 games that have them, it will get rid of the game you played first to make room for the new title update. It's quite lame, especially since the original xbox did not have to deal with this issue.

Max B
Jul 12, 2010, 03:48 AM
This happens if you updated on another game and switch back to something like PSU. It's nothing new.

Actually this does not happen if I update on another game good try though.

Ethateral
Jul 12, 2010, 08:26 AM
Actually this does not happen if I update on another game good try though.

Since everyone I've known has had this happen to them right after they popped in a game that had an update and then go back to PSU (Or a different game that's fully updated).

Max B
Jul 12, 2010, 08:32 AM
Since everyone I've known has had this happen to them right after they popped in a game that had an update and then go back to PSU (Or a different game that's fully updated).

I tried your theory since only game I had updated was Psu. And to no surprise I did not have to update PSU after returning to it after updating another game.

Ethateral
Jul 12, 2010, 08:45 AM
I tried your theory since only game I had updated was Psu. And to no surprise I did not have to update PSU after returning to it after updating another game.

That's just weird though, because I've had at least 15 or so people that play PSU regularly, freak out on me and send me messages asking "Was there an update?!", when there wasn't. I've even had it happen numerous times. =/

BIG OLAF
Jul 12, 2010, 08:50 AM
It's happened to me only a few times on PSU, at least. But, as I said before, it happened dozens of times whilst popping in GoW2.