PDA

View Full Version : GAS: Acrotecher Question.

Megalo
Jul 11, 2010, 10:40 PM
Does anyone know of a Beast Acrotecher build for the supplemental update? :-?

Affliction
Jul 11, 2010, 10:43 PM
you can do it!

unicorn
Jul 12, 2010, 12:21 AM
I think this set up is pretty nice:::

Base abilities (out of 10):
ATP+5
TP+3
STA+2

Special abilities (out of 5):
Full Custom Power LV2
Exact Attack Damage LV2
Either : Exact Counter LV1, Attack Range + LV1, or Support Range+ LV1

Weapon Skills (out of 10:
Twin Dagger +1
Whip+2
Card+1
Twin Handgun+1
Machinegun +1
Right Hand+2
Left Hand+2

Attribute Proficiencies (out of 17)
Fire Technic Level+5
Ice Technic Level+1
Lightning Technic Level+1
Ground Technic Level+5
Dark Technic Level+5

Styles:
Weapon: Elemental Arms, High Enhance Weapon (T. Daggers and Mechs), or Revenge Blaster
Shield: Elemental Wall, Ragan's Force, or High Multiple Parry
Extra: Wild Blast (for beast)

xmoonprismpowerx
Jul 12, 2010, 01:45 AM
Megalo!!!

A level 47 beast acrotecher or what? :o

SolomonGrundy
Jul 12, 2010, 12:51 PM

ATP+5
TP+3
STA+2

I'd go with ATA +1 and STA +1

Megalo
Jul 12, 2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks everyone, this should work since most of those PAs are like 30-40.

TheAstarion
Jul 13, 2010, 10:31 AM
For weapon skills I'd take a slower approach; once we get the element+ ability (which uses the same level total as PA cap increases) I'd put it on cards, twinguns, and maybe machineguns, and possibly the striking weapons you'll be using if you don't have 50%s lying around.

Personally I used machineguns on AT exclusively with Mayalee Fury, and even then because being capped at lv20 meant the cost never got to insane levels.

Megalo
Jul 13, 2010, 10:58 AM
Well, I mainly use whips, single daggers, and twin daggers, mainly support. Am I doing something wrong?

SolomonGrundy
Jul 13, 2010, 12:08 PM
For weapon skills I'd take a slower approach; once we get the element+ ability (which uses the same level total as PA cap increases) I'd put it on cards, twinguns, and maybe machineguns, and possibly the striking weapons you'll be using if you don't have 50%s lying around.

Personally I used machineguns on AT exclusively with Mayalee Fury, and even then because being capped at lv20 meant the cost never got to insane levels.

Mayalee fury has no element, though. does it add the appropriate element?

Hiero_Glyph
Jul 13, 2010, 12:40 PM

ATP+5
TP+3
STA+2

Special abilities (out of 5):
Full Custom Power LV2
Exact Attack Damage LV2
Either : Exact Counter LV1, Attack Range + LV1, or Support Range+ LV1

Weapon Skills (out of 10:
Twin Dagger +1
Whip+2
Card+1
Twin Handgun+1
Machinegun +1
Right Hand+2
Left Hand+2

Attribute Proficiencies (out of 17)
Fire Technic Level+5
Ice Technic Level+1
Lightning Technic Level+1
Ground Technic Level+5
Dark Technic Level+5

Styles:
Weapon: Elemental Arms, High Enhance Weapon (T. Daggers and Mechs), or Revenge Blaster
Shield: Elemental Wall, Ragan's Force, or High Multiple Parry
Extra: Wild Blast (for beast)

Small note, but the initial caps should be +2 per attribute. I do not remember what the other initial caps are for each category though. Japan's servers have had multiple cap increases since the release of the Supp. Update so it is unlikely that the 360's servers will have the same cap. We will have to wait and see though.

TheAstarion
Jul 13, 2010, 05:07 PM
Well, I mainly use whips, single daggers, and twin daggers, mainly support. Am I doing something wrong?

That's a good approach; you'll benefit from levelling your twin daggers using GAS because it enables the third combo.

Having played Beast AT, I'd highly reccomend getting a nice card and levelling the elemental bullets for it, they get three shots at lv11+ and with Beast's high ATP and the lv50 ATP/ATA buffs you tear through stuff pretty fast.

Bear in mind that AT will have ATP equivalent to what WT/PT has right now (about what Foretfighter has at lv1), and at WT20 I was doing more damage per shot with my card, and being mobile, than most fortegunners and gunmasters with rifles.

@SolomonGrundy
Elemental Arms and Machinegun Element + add nothing to Mayalee Fury, and PA Lv+ only adds 1% to the accuracy (from the front), not much to the power, and a lot to the PP cost; all in all I'd personally keep it at 20 and leave the customisation points open to use elsewhere. If you do use all the elements, though, then by all means get all three :)

Megalo
Jul 13, 2010, 07:32 PM
Yup, everything I'm gonna use is already leveled. Only thing left are cards to get to LV: 30. So, I guess I'm on the right track. :D