PDA

View Full Version : A tribute to Lady GAGA, our favorite singer!

Kymoi
Jul 12, 2010, 06:20 AM
My my poker face
my my poker face

Sayara
Jul 12, 2010, 09:32 AM
Normally we don't allow direct threads about specific people, so this will have to do

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 12, 2010, 05:51 PM
Normally we don't allow direct threads about specific people, so this will have to do
Sayara gonna lock his own thread about lock art...

Sneaky modstaff using mod staffshirts.

ArmedesInf.X9000
Jul 13, 2010, 01:30 PM
Dudes, you should tribute Alice Cooper stead of this gurl....in my opinion she's annoying to listen to...she got good videos..but the cred stops there. Like Beyonce, nice vids..but u sure wouldnt wanna listen to them. :)

anwserman
Jul 13, 2010, 04:37 PM
SHES GOT ME LIKE NOBODY

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 13, 2010, 06:15 PM
Dudes, you should tribute Alice Cooper stead of this gurl....in my opinion she's annoying to listen to...she got good videos..but the cred stops there. Like Beyonce, nice vids..but u sure wouldnt wanna listen to them. :)
I dunno if you can call yourself RAcast legend and use that particular avatar face, in here, then make that post.

I'm gonna be that dude and go listen to Aaliyah.

Ranmaru
Jul 13, 2010, 06:54 PM
How about that one girl from Freeze pop. WHY NOT

ArmedesInf.X9000
Jul 14, 2010, 01:46 PM
I dunno if you can call yourself RAcast legend and use that particular avatar face, in here, then make that post.

I'm gonna be that dude and go listen to Aaliyah.

Good reply dude and fair enough on the Aaliyah part.....but CASTs do have some humanity to them...and if Im wrong then my reading of pso and psu story is rusty.

Now for the topic...Metal tribute all the way :) Wut i still think

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 14, 2010, 01:58 PM
Oh I mean, there is another RAcast legend here using that particular Kurtz avatar. ;)

Please if you'd like try to find another cool RAcast one - maybe PSO style as to not confuse the people of this forum - unless you are attached to that one and think you can co-exist with the other guy peacefully.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 14, 2010, 03:45 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/TeamForeskintress/c6m3_port0004.jpg[/spoiler-box]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 14, 2010, 03:47 PM
Mmm Lady Fraga zombie Cajun :soup:

Palle
Jul 14, 2010, 04:09 PM
I'm glad they opted for the term 'singer' and not 'artist' or 'musician'. I would also find 'performer' acceptable.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 14, 2010, 04:22 PM
Trash + Fashion can = Trashion, but not always.

Some fruit bowl still life painted on old macbeth page pulled out of books, yes. Aluminum can Mario and pipe, yes.

GooGooGaga's stuff? Maybe.

Out_Kast
Jul 14, 2010, 05:08 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/TeamForeskintress/c6m3_port0004.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Why were you playing as Rochelle? No-one likes Rochelle.

Ranmaru
Jul 14, 2010, 05:29 PM
My Girlfriend loves Lady Gaga.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2010, 12:12 AM
My Girlfriend loves Lady Gaga.
What about Science Genius Gaga?

Jul 15, 2010, 01:06 PM
My tribute to lady gaga:
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3128/psoimage041bl5.jpg
This isn't my picture btw

Sayara
Jul 15, 2010, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_VJZAqViT4

SpikeOtacon
Jul 15, 2010, 02:49 PM
Why were you playing as Rochelle? No-one likes Rochelle.

An all random realism vs lobby says differently m'boi!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2010, 03:15 PM
dat bus
From one artist to another "artist." Your flamboyance will soon lead to what's that place, Betty Ford... baby! Sayara said it, he won't unsay it!

But then I like the last 2 seconds of superluu video RL pic thread "Alejandro" + face changes exclaim during him saying it. :yes: Better than she ever did.

But really the loser in all of this is when like Madonna, she makes her beach movies in her 40's with the del taco "4get that cougar man" jokes, only without the jokes, and then does her stay very close to the floor music videos with JTimberlake(20 years later edition) dancing can't even stand up anymore, looking car~az~ay Madonna.

Looked better in MADTV skits, with the "Music - makes the people" toss the baby out the car, she ain't no mom again. Pssht. :etongue: but that was like, 8 years ago.

Madonna not aging as well as Mary J Blige (but MJB was cited for someone sending steroids to her house - then in a SLAMonline piece about promotion, she was listed as a "top boxer." R&B POP charts are major fight tooth nail and claw or what?!)