PDA

View Full Version : Adahna Unit?

Way2Dawn
Jul 12, 2010, 06:24 PM
Where does the Adahna Unit drop?
I check the drop charts and it said the Unit drops in Forest Infiltration S3 yet i have ran countless missions and still no Unit. Moreover I obtained the Adahna Cannon (item) even though the it was not listed on the drop charts.

BIG OLAF
Jul 12, 2010, 06:35 PM
No, it does drop on Forest Infiltration S3. It's just pretty hard to get.

Kind of weird for me, though. It seems that the Adahna Unit magnetizes to me, considering I found two of them within five missions (but that's just raw luck) yesterday.

Lolitron
Jul 12, 2010, 06:48 PM
No, it does drop on Forest Infiltration S3. It's just pretty hard to get.

Kind of weird for me, though. It seems that the Adahna Unit magnetizes to me, considering I found two of them within five missions (but that's just raw luck) yesterday.

The heavens simply decided to bless you with a digital gift from God, signed by Jesus, and stamped by Buddha's seal of approval.

Yes that is raw luck.

BIG OLAF
Jul 12, 2010, 07:00 PM
Yes that is raw luck.

I know. That's why I said it. I've just always found that particular item easy to find, whilst most others do the mission for days on end, to no avail. Haha, it's really strange ^^;.

xBladeM6x
Jul 12, 2010, 07:07 PM
I know. That's why I said it. I've just always found that particular item easy to find, whilst most others do the mission for days on end, to no avail. Haha, it's really strange ^^;.
*Glares at you* :argh:

BIG OLAF
Jul 12, 2010, 07:27 PM
*Glares at you*

If you ever want me to help you do Forest Infiltration, just ask. If I get the Unit while I'm in your party, I'll let you have it. Promise.

xBladeM6x
Jul 12, 2010, 07:34 PM
If you ever want me to help you do Forest Infiltration, just ask. If I get the Unit while I'm in your party, I'll let you have it. Promise.
Haha. It's fine. ;P

If you want to sometime, I'm up for it, I was just thinking how bad my luck must have been in order to do 170 runs and THEN find one. lol