PDA

View Full Version : I think I just figured out the timeline.

Seth Astra
Jul 12, 2010, 11:22 PM
Here's my theroy, quoted from the FON thread:

I just figured out how the timeline must fit together (dang, this kinda screws up my fanfic timeline. Ah well, at the time it used what was believed to be the real timeline.) PSO must have happened around the time of the great blank. The travel to Ragol and the creation of Mother Trinity must have both been plans to save Coral. There's the apparent mention of a "Mother Project" in PSOBB. Also, PSO couldn't have happened after PSZ, because they (apparently) refered to their homeworld as Coral. However, the planet is simply called "Earth" in PSZ, except on artifacts. What do you guys think.

Side note: Actually, my plans for my fanfics already mess with the timeline, and I see a way I can bend it all into place, while still fitting with all the evidence.

If anyone has any thoughts, post, please.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 13, 2010, 12:07 AM
Sounds right to me, though, i've never played BB, and haven't goten anywhere yet in PSU...

DChip
Jul 13, 2010, 12:19 AM
Nice try!! I also have read another version in other forum, if you are interested:

http://www.psalgo.com/boards/interesting-ps-zero-find-vt4479.html

I guess putting toguether PSO and PS0 will be a little hard...

Galax
Jul 13, 2010, 03:42 PM
Putting PSO & PS0 together shouldn't be hard, really.

There's a message pack in Makara on PS0 that says something like:
"Kapantha appear to share ancestors with Reyhounds. Does that tell you something?"

Reyhounds, Grimbles, Tormatibles, and Kapantha all make the noises of Savage Wolves and Barbarous Wolves, both of which are from PSO.

The issues that have presented themselves are the Booma ORIGIN and the Gigobooma ORIGIN. If PSO came first, then why are the ORIGINS of the Booma family in PS0?
My bet is on a dimensional rift or some sort of warp/wormhole or something like that.
After PSO falz made that big explosion on Ragol, some sort of warphole opened, pulled the origins of the enemies in the past of Ragol, and threw them some time ahead in PS0. That's the best I can do there, really.

Also, in one of BB's ep4 Government Quests, Dr Montague mentions the "MOTHER Project" as mankinds crowning achievement or something, iirc. Didn't they call Mother Trinity the "Crystillization of Mankinds knowledge"? So how can PSO come after?

And about PSU...PSU took place in the Gurhal Star System, and there's no indication of a relation to PSO & PSU, other than the weapons from a dimensional rift, but that can lead anywhere. PS0 & PSU? Forget it.

I've been going over this stuff for a month or two now. I'd like to be able to be sure, though.

EDIT: REALLY? I just made a broken textwall! It's been abit since I've done that...