PDA

View Full Version : FAD That gawddamn frone...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 13, 2010, 06:49 PM
Nah, he's cool. Life of the party, who else can compare? Cross thread - double word fad thread - try also: "The Pain Train (in the Rain?)", Is this your old website?:

http://pelvicthrustersunite.tripod.com/id6.html

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/jazzysinger/impossiblebend.gif
^
Why the sumo guy behind this guy?

Also, you didn't tell us it was ancient Chinese medicinal goodin's
V
http://www.acupuncture-and-chinese-medicine.com/images/pelvic-thrust.gif

Ranmaru
Jul 13, 2010, 06:51 PM
Do I smell jealousy? Sorry but I will read your post very soon : D

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 13, 2010, 06:54 PM
There's no reason not to have more topics about the pelvic thrust.

I think I'm cool with froney, especially after posting all those other pelvic thrusters on his visitor message convos. Go look there for more in the dragon variety, yet not repeats of the dragon variety - which is a problem for some.

fronebullare
Jul 13, 2010, 09:24 PM
There can never be enough topics about pelvic thrusting. I'm glad there are people around here, namely Haya, who appreciate the fine art that is pelvic thrusting.

Ranmaru
Jul 13, 2010, 09:48 PM
Harumph. HARUMPH I SAY.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 13, 2010, 10:59 PM
Harumph. HARUMPH I SAY.
We had the Chinese guy youtube pelvic thrust topic already.

Ended crazy, but it started right, next time froneday; Next time.

Palle
Jul 14, 2010, 02:43 AM
Give the Governor a "harumph"!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2010, 08:39 PM
Republicans, "no taxes never ever - unconstituitional!"

No fixing spending in the wrong places, and constantly cutting from schools - fire - hospital - Democraps too. Approving $400 mil public funds just for the right to buy tickets to some No Fun League that won't even be in San Francisco anymore, where the owners have more than enough and don't exactly profit share half to the city after a terrordome built.

Then "We're going to cut all govt. worker salaries to min wage, not just the bling ones from top down until a middle class kinda cut off - everyone - until our budget shortfall is at least in black even 0 positive"

EFF THAT

Palle
Jul 15, 2010, 10:07 PM
It's ugly, getting uglier still, and our choices for the next governator are slim pickens, not the funny kind.

We should head up north, Haya. Seattle's a fun town and has PAX going for it, plus our Japanadian cousins are not far off. Ichiro and Mariner company as well.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 16, 2010, 12:24 AM
It's ugly, getting uglier still, and our choices for the next governator are slim pickens, not the funny kind.

We should head up north, Haya. Seattle's a fun town and has PAX going for it, plus our Japanadian cousins are not far off. Ichiro and Mariner company as well.
No doubt. Go sing in the rain.

Niketown Seattle is poppin with the young Asian Kung Fu Kicks generation, downtown has good hipster spots of all kinds of people in nightlife. but really check out nordstrom rack and smaller shops, $150 "Cool Grey" Jordan 3's brand new, $50? Oh blingrly? Sell back to ebay, get $85 profit after fees... mmm lunch money or 1/10ths rent money

Skuda, navci of FKL super crew in Vancouver, Kard - Barbados' own Rappy man moved there recently. BWS-1 visited once. Laughs @ your Mixfortune was there too.

Get Ichiro some help, wasting his prime years, but past 31 32 right now, WTF Nintendownership group! Best year in a while though.

-

Seeing Meg Whitman's house on the news just like now KTVU 2 baby, holy sheet its the Queen's version of a surburban "classicism" white picket fence kinda home. The one's in movies. With evil lurking inside.