PDA

View Full Version : You got one choice....

anwserman
Jul 14, 2010, 11:10 AM
Become corporeal again or save Fred?

Sayara
Jul 14, 2010, 11:33 AM
FUCK FRED! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Delete
Jul 14, 2010, 11:41 AM
I'd slap Fred in the Head and be sure he's not dead, instead I'd give him some lead and he'd be seeing red.

I hands down won the dumbest comment on these forums :(

Yes, I hate Fred.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 14, 2010, 02:51 PM
I'd slap Fred in the Head and be sure he's not dead, instead I'd give him some lead and he'd be seeing red.

I hands down won the dumbest comment on these forums :(

Think you missed the Red Dead Head Fred:Revolver Gunz forums by a smidgen. ;o

Yes, I hate Fred.
Wini-Fred Burkle?!

That's messed up man!

Tessu
Jul 14, 2010, 03:28 PM
BOTH.

anwserman
Jul 14, 2010, 07:37 PM
BOTH.

MEOW?

A. Zerran
Jul 14, 2010, 10:47 PM
Ok first of all, I'd LIKE to save Fred, but my conscious is telling me otherwise. Why should I save Fred?

Secondly, what's corporeal?

Airalean
Jul 14, 2010, 11:00 PM
What has Fred ever done for me?

Nitro Vordex
Jul 14, 2010, 11:13 PM
Ok first of all, I'd LIKE to save Fred, but my conscious is telling me otherwise. Why should I save Fred?

Secondly, what's corporeal?

Physical, to put it stupid but simple. Bodily, if you will.

SStrikerR
Jul 14, 2010, 11:49 PM
http://images.townnews.com/delcotimes.com/content/articles/2010/04/11/sports/doc4bc13dad43e183868669486.jpg

Fred's cool, he's a master of Twister.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2010, 12:10 AM
What has Fred ever done for me?
Love interest with everybody but Cordelia. She was busy in a coma or in Heaven, or else she too prob would have been love interest, vampire hunter slayer love triangle, because ol girl was living out in a cave for the past 5 years and had to get back on the bandwagon. She was called a cow, hunted, and etc.

Now she's got her groove thang back... baby! Show em how to do it now. Shake your groove thang... etc.

Shining knight armor Angel didn't wouldn't work out. So next up, hired Gunn. Baldie, costume hooked him up with Pelle Pelle, Rocawear, and etc. gear. Helping his community center get rid of vampires. Has been forever in love with his old truck, saved his life - got him on the right track. & his breakup with Fred for a good reason episode was unintentional comedy in places after the super date doing everything she probably wanted, and quickly ended with things back to normal-wrapped up all too easily.

and then even Adriano/anwserman/Solstis wouldn't tell you all this, so I guess I did it for them?

Now, let you never make me do this about vampire shows/movies again.

-

But, I can and just may very well, talk about Quentin Tarantino, George Clooney, Salma Hayek, Juliette Lewis in :ducky: 's til dawn. Again. Really.

CrimsomWolf
Jul 15, 2010, 04:02 PM
Whatever is more profitable in the end.

anwserman
Jul 15, 2010, 04:18 PM
Love interest with everybody but Cordelia. She was busy in a coma or in Heaven, or else she too prob would have been love interest, vampire hunter slayer love triangle, because ol girl was living out in a cave for the past 5 years and had to get back on the bandwagon. She was called a cow, hunted, and etc.

Now she's got her groove thang back... baby! Show em how to do it now. Shake your groove thang... etc.

Shining knight armor Angel didn't wouldn't work out. So next up, hired Gunn. Baldie, costume hooked him up with Pelle Pelle, Rocawear, and etc. gear. Helping his community center get rid of vampires. Has been forever in love with his old truck, saved his life - got him on the right track. & his breakup with Fred for a good reason episode was unintentional comedy in places after the super date doing everything she probably wanted, and quickly ended with things back to normal-wrapped up all too easily.

and then even Adriano/anwserman/Solstis wouldn't tell you all this, so I guess I did it for them?

Now, let you never make me do this about vampire shows/movies again.

-

But, I can and just may very well, talk about Quentin Tarantino, George Clooney, Salma Hayek, Juliette Lewis in :ducky: 's til dawn. Again. Really.

Let's not forget she destroyed the continental shelf that covers LA and sent Angel through time.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2010, 04:26 PM
All for going to College out of state.

Taking the wrong psycho professor's class. He planted the book that sent her into Lorne's dimension of barbarians.

anwserman
Jul 15, 2010, 05:06 PM
All for going to College out of state.

Taking the wrong psycho professor's class. He planted the book that sent her into Lorne's dimension of barbarians.

It wasn't the professor's fault tho, Fred was too much of a genius. She deserved it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2010, 05:10 PM
Showdown @ Blackboard above the portal [to those caves &] creeks "Crossbow Fred," action figure would buy. ;)

She'd kick the crap outta TV Repairmain David~ RicoRoyal

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/RicoRoyal_GoldblumLevinson.jpg

Super :laptop: or no

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2505856#post2505856

Viral~oh spamadvermarketize Summer!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2010, 05:39 PM
HOLY SHEET

I'm in that SEX SEX SEX Cat sNappNYAN~uru topic down there related similar threads.

Mmmm. :cactus: :soup:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/customavatars/avatar8624_3.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 16, 2010, 03:46 PM
Triple "choco taco" post.

Yo, anybody know how to get in contact with our SnaPPLE-TSFO-BERNIE / now KittyCat

Please share. :yes: Better not be: disappear forever like the Cat-Clan-Clan. :etongue:

-

Last sighting, was with pixelate OMG too:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168897