PDA

View Full Version : PSZ Freeplayer Finder

Ranmaru
Jul 14, 2010, 04:47 PM
Hello, I thought, some of the members from PSO-W might occasionally use Free-Play on Phantasy Star Zero. So maybe some could meet up by finding this thread, and hopefully trade FC's.

Well, I thought that if you have played in free-play, you might have seen the person's name that you played with.

Only thing we can do here is each say if we played, and the date (if you played free-play a month ago, it might not batter, but you can post it if you really want to play with that one person) and if another person that played it has played with you (maybe) then maybe you could trade FC's.

What do you think? Well let's try it.

Well usually I use my HUmar, Leon to free-play.

===============================
HUmar: Leon Lvl 46
Date: 07-14-2010
Played with: Taek(2x), Grave(2x), Leon, Eddie
Modes played: Normal, Hard
===============================

There are a few others I have played with, but I probably don't remember the name (or how to spell it) or the name must have been in a different language. : [

CptDeelishus
Jul 17, 2010, 04:03 AM
I've seen a few Leons... maybe you're one of them? I went by the name CommAndroid as a RAcast (like the name wasn't already recognizable, enough).

Ranmaru
Jul 17, 2010, 09:24 AM
No, sorry. ^^; I don't think I have played with you. I also have seen another Leon, haha. Maybe we could play regardless. : D

CptDeelishus
Jul 17, 2010, 01:45 PM
Sounds good. ;d

Played some Free play, yesterday. Only got people with names in Japanese, so... I doubt they're here. 3am, by the way..