PDA

View Full Version : Rumble Damn, Gundam frone?!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2010, 03:00 AM
-

--

Nope.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/BattleBLAMAGE.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/FRONEmar.png

SEGA!

Virtual On-new-Game-gogo better idol than Gaga... baby?!

> Nice abs W0L/other peeps using the Kurtz.
DHYBAZOOKAJOE w Shoulder Photon Launcher. RAcasts always get the best guns.

> Why you Mahu/card throw three photons, frone?

fronebullare
Jul 16, 2010, 12:44 AM
I'd love the color if the pink parts were black. However, I do look good in mech-heels if I do say so myself. I would have preferred some sort of cannon...or a whip...yes, a whip. Cards are useless.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 16, 2010, 12:51 AM
Maybe you pose your peacock feathers and combine double co-op attax with CKURTZ:Obsession Jeans co. to rival Nitro - Afro - lets Go - Polo - RL in white...baby.

Then them dudes in your way get the dhylaunchered.

Skuda
Jul 16, 2010, 02:23 AM
Step back guys.

Kuda's got this one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/scottkuda/kudaJesta.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 16, 2010, 02:40 AM
Step back guys.

Kuda's got this one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/scottkuda/kudaJesta.jpg
Sir, you have the greatest game in 2002 ENIX history.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71uP6LoUO1L._SL500_AA300_.gif

AMZN - Super saver ships @ $28 - $32 testament to quality but it doesn't hold up hour gameplay wise to modern games so go used. Best thing Lamestop has given me in years, blue disc used $6, bling.

And apparently, designed by Cowboy Outrider Bebop:

The game's story and characters (designed by Toshihiro Kawamoto, creator of Cowboy Bebop)
But don't read too much into that after horriblah dubbing Englishu. Afro glasses scientist lady though, the greatest character in the game so far.

-
PROTIP:
Also posing on the shoulders, better than actually controlling and fighting from.

(and why haven'ts Gundams also allow this yet?!)

A. Zerran
Aug 6, 2010, 08:03 AM
...Gundam CASTS? Is this a dream?
Furthermore, are those Mecha's, or CASTS? Or both?

Final question, what game are the images from? I can already tell that one of the photoshopped heads is frone, the other is...(I forgot), but really, is that the game aforementioned above or PS Online? Or neither?

Outrider
Aug 6, 2010, 02:52 PM
The original screenshots are from one of the Virtual ON games.

Palle
Aug 6, 2010, 08:52 PM
Speaking of lesser-known SEGA properties, has anyone put together any of the Border Break kits by Kotobukiya? The latest releases look pretty nifty.

In September:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/4826993694_d808b51647.jpg

In November:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4115/4826385593_36ab1b52ab.jpg

Pirrip
Aug 6, 2010, 10:15 PM
I LOVED VITRUAL ON!
Sega with it's virtual-on and cast designs are very pretty. I wish I could work with Sega's or SonicTeam's art department.

A. Zerran
Aug 6, 2010, 11:42 PM
Thank you. Is it possible for me to get the first Virtual ON? Or is it japan-only? It piqued my interests very much.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 7, 2010, 08:40 AM
Twin Stick $200 arcade quality gameplay is Japan, or import only.

Head down to your local XBLOX Arcade to buy Virtual On - Ontario Tangram, I believe which is the Dreamcast classic, Plus now HD graphics. Should be like $10 worth of Points currency. Apologies if its more.

A lot of Gundam versus I'm sure has taken from Virtual On series.

- Now gotta ask Alnet about them Gundam VS series, saw a PSP one once. Nifty. Would play before touching Final Fantasy Dis Shidian.

-

And Curtz is W0LB0T

A. Zerran
Aug 7, 2010, 12:44 PM
XD Thanks for the random hilarity! And for the tip. If it's that good, I'll try it.

Oh btw, in a fight between an MS wielding a typical MS rifle and a CAST ranger wielding two extreme weapons (say...the Black Phobos and the Tartaros Cannon), who would win, and would a mecha from Virtual ON interfere?

Alnet
Aug 7, 2010, 03:10 PM
XD Thanks for the random hilarity! And for the tip. If it's that good, I'll try it.

Oh btw, in a fight between an MS wielding a typical MS rifle and a CAST ranger wielding two extreme weapons (say...the Black Phobos and the Tartaros Cannon), who would win, and would a mecha from Virtual ON interfere?
Char would tell you that it depends on the pilot, and not on the MS. Then he'd paint whatever he was piloting red, give it a commander's horn, and proceed to move 3x faster than all of the other playable characters.

If it's anyone who's NOT an ace (*!*), then they'll probably be stomped flat in about 3 minutes time, unless they're in post-2nd Neo-Zeon War Londo Bell like that badass Stark Jegan pilot from episode 1 of Gundam Unicorn.

And really, the MS could just step on the CAST and call it a day. Unless the CAST is Renvolt Magashi and calls in Maggas Maggahna and then they start having a duel in the desert. Then the Virtual-On robot flies in mid-fight and picks off the weakened winner, whoever it is. Because most Virtual-On mecha are way more agile than most MS and definitely Maggas.

... that's my take on it, anyhow.

A. Zerran
Aug 7, 2010, 03:24 PM
Ok ok, I should have been more specific. The pilot is...Trowa Barton from G-Wing, and the MS doesn't matter I guess. The CAST, however, is...(I don't know any powerful rangers from the PS series other than any original CAST characters my brother made up and Ogi from PSZ, and I don't think he'd count due to his terrible AI.) So yeah, the CAST is Renvolt Magashi, whoever that is. As for the VO robot, pick one.

Your very smart, Alnet. Nice job.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 7, 2010, 10:21 PM
Ok ok, I should have been more specific. The pilot is...Trowa Barton from G-Wing,
Ahhhh-ohnoes

http://www.zweifuss.ca/colorswap.php?pcolorstring=YangPalette.bin&pcolornum=13&pname=yang/yang-taunt.gif

Alnet
Aug 7, 2010, 10:51 PM
Ahhhh-ohnoes

http://www.zweifuss.ca/colorswap.php?pcolorstring=YangPalette.bin&pcolornum=13&pname=yang/yang-taunt.gif
*eyetwitch*

Ok ok, I should have been more specific. The pilot is...Trowa Barton from G-Wing, and the MS doesn't matter I guess. The CAST, however, is...(I don't know any powerful rangers from the PS series other than any original CAST characters my brother made up and Ogi from PSZ, and I don't think he'd count due to his terrible AI.) So yeah, the CAST is Renvolt Magashi, whoever that is. As for the VO robot, pick one.

Your very smart, Alnet. Nice job.
Since we're not gonna be particular about what MS we're using, I'll just say he's using the original Gundam from Gundam. There's no way that can be considered unbalanced since it's easily less broken than other MS in the Gundam multiverse, and most of its power comes from the potential of its pilot since it's so versatile. Its arsenal consists of a pair of energy swords (beam sabers), a beam rifle, a pair of bazookas, and a shield mounted on the left arm.

That said, Trowa, being a gunner, would be ideal with his sniping. The majority of his fights have him literally sitting back and spamming his machineguns until he runs out of ammo, and his only backup weapon is a fairly worthless heat knife (sorta made up for now, but I'm just making my point). That said, I think that Maggas has a considerable advantage given that Maggas is surprisingly agile (and gets only more agile when it takes damage), and has a slew of weaponry and tricks like optical camoflage. Both have shields, but the Gundam's shield is manually-operated, whereas Maggas' requires a moment of stability to prepare a ring of barrier pods for an Integrity-Field (think Mercurius' Planet Defensors, it's the same principle, only it blocks all forms of weaponry for an extremely limited period of time).

That said, Trowa would have to spend the majority of the match using his acrobatics to maneuver the Gundam enough to avoid most of Maggas' harder-hitting attacks (multi-missile barrage, electromagnetic beam launcher, arm-mounted beam grenade launcher), and most importantly, to stay out of Maggas' melee range. Maggas absolutely trumps Gundam in melee, especially with a sniper at the helm. Its beam sword is much, much larger than Gundam's beam saber, but a comparison of power ratings can't really be done.

In the event that Trowa and Gundam manage to survive this bout, then the Virtual-On mech arrives. Since we're not being picky about this, we'll just say the mech in question is the Temjin, a close-quarters mech with an emphasis on swordplay (it's the default choice). It really depends now on how much ammunition the Gundam has left. Temjin is MUCH faster than Maggas, and it has the ability to jump, which Maggas does not. This removes flying as an option, like it was with Maggas. I don't recall, but if I'm correct, Temjin lacks a strong defense and any kind of shield. If Gundam can shoot it down before it gets close, then he gets to walk out the winner.

Of course, in the event that Temjin interrupts the fight, it could very well destroy both Maggas and Gundam within moments of each other, especially if both have sustained damage.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 7, 2010, 11:42 PM
^
sounds more complicated than $4 DVD - Wu-Tang presents old school Chinese Monk fights, when wushu was realer than real.

You guys should talk on the damned expensive, Gundam phone. Probably exists. There's damned expensive Red Char Gamecube limited package with figure, Nike Air Max Uptempo something Char Red patent leather, et mucho mas out there. Should def be a phone somewheres.