PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Guardian Cash Query

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jul 15, 2010, 05:55 AM
Hi all,

I bought...well far too much this month on GC, well over £400. When is it debitted form your account? I suppose it depends on the bank, but I noticed the game key and subscription have debitted fine around 3-5 days after being purchased but the GC purchases haven't shown and I've bought GC periodically over the past 2 weeks, is there usuall a big delay? :S

Tifa

Yunfa
Jul 15, 2010, 07:27 AM
HURRY! CHANGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NOW! LOOOOOOOOOL

xBULLYDOGG
Jul 15, 2010, 08:22 AM
400 in a month. I would have spent 95 in a year

redroses
Jul 15, 2010, 08:31 AM
My money gets taken off at the beginning of every month.

Maybe you bought the game key etc. at the end of a month, then it was booked off very fast because the new month started?

So far, there has been no kind of delay for me. So hope you don't have any troubles!

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jul 15, 2010, 09:08 AM
Hiya,

Ahh beginning of every month? Eek that's not good then I thought I had more than I had.... But yes GC is hideously addictive for me and I did buy the game key and sub (they're the 2 transactions showing on my statement), my friends know where i'm coming from ;) The gacha primarily, but now I've founded buying expensive low % weapons and using GC to get them to 40% 8/10 is a better way to make money.

Still I got more money and better weapons in 2 weeks on PSU JP than I got in well over 2 years on EU PSU server. The problem is....now I don't need to synth, now i've got every weapon I dreamed of, all with highest available element and grind....it's kinda killed PSU for me. We'll see but I don't feel the urge of grinding all my chars to the level cap etc. But we'll see, I still play it, its just that a huge part of the fun of PSU has been and gone within like 2 weeks.

Anyways thanks for the info i'll check my bank account towards the end of this month and beginning of the coming month.

Tifa

Dealbreaker
Jul 15, 2010, 11:23 AM
Hiya,

Ahh beginning of every month? Eek that's not good then I thought I had more than I had.... But yes GC is hideously addictive for me and I did buy the game key and sub (they're the 2 transactions showing on my statement), my friends know where i'm coming from ;) The gacha primarily, but now I've founded buying expensive low % weapons and using GC to get them to 40% 8/10 is a better way to make money.

Still I got more money and better weapons in 2 weeks on PSU JP than I got in well over 2 years on EU PSU server. The problem is....now I don't need to synth, now i've got every weapon I dreamed of, all with highest available element and grind....it's kinda killed PSU for me. We'll see but I don't feel the urge of grinding all my chars to the level cap etc. But we'll see, I still play it, its just that a huge part of the fun of PSU has been and gone within like 2 weeks.

Anyways thanks for the info i'll check my bank account towards the end of this month and beginning of the coming month.

Tifa

That right there was my big problem with GC. You just in a way killed this game. You really have nothing to do. Sure new items will come out but with GC you will get them fast and again be done. GC made a easy game even more easy....

XbikXBd
Jul 15, 2010, 11:57 AM
That right there was my big problem with GC. You just in a way killed this game. You really have nothing to do. Sure new items will come out but with GC you will get them fast and again be done. GC made a easy game even more easy....

omfg plz close thread now!!!

ashley50
Jul 15, 2010, 12:21 PM
its nice to spend real money on digital items :)

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jul 15, 2010, 02:54 PM
its nice to spend real money on digital items :)

Yep, just like my stupidly over-sized DVD collection n_n

Tifa

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2010, 03:23 PM
400 pounds would buy a lot of games not called PSU. Or basically 90% of the PSU RL swag released ever, figures/posters/books/etc.

Might want to reflect on that a second in if you have a GCash addiction, with consequences, since addictions are defined by our consequences.

We can't all be Steve Harvey as Steve Hightower, "[I used to have] So much money, when I wrote a check - the bank would bounce!"

rzljsa
Jul 15, 2010, 03:23 PM
My recent experience is about 11 days. not for GC, but for premium course. Sega just sent me back to free course when i suppose to be on premium at the start of this month. Sega only told me the transaction is in process. :-(

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jul 16, 2010, 08:59 AM
It's true £400 could buy alot of games, but working for play.com i've got all the games I want. I spend a lot of time browsing the wbesite and buying or pre-ordering anythign that takes my fancy. but in all honesty i'm extremely picky about my games. I've grown to hate FPS, PC has had 20 years of shooting games, yet it's a huge console game genre nowadays. But it's just more of the same to be honest, I can only play gmaes with a slight twist to the FPS framework, such as fallout or to a lesser extent Crysis. I can't stomach most strategy games, except for total war series. And most RPG's grind my gears especially PC ones, who still use the old old style of play which is so wooden and uninvolving i can't see how it's still alive. Driving games are just dull, they're like FPS games these days everything geared towards pretty graphics and little substance and loopin a track again and again and again is boring that's why I try and find games with some longevity to them or something different about them. For driving game that'd have to be Blur. Anyways rant over...

But the way I look at it £400 on GC, but to get all the weapons etc I got on my JP PSU account would have taken years and years, which equates to ~$10 a month sub fee. I've done this in 2 weeks. Thus its kinda a lump sum? Who knows, I can't really justify it, I've spent most on myself but alot of GC helping people do runs get quick PA and exp etc which is a good feeling.

Still its made PSU a bit stale, i'll continue playing but its definately lost its spark.

Tifa