PDA

View Full Version : looking 4 a delpic to buy.

clover4169
Jul 15, 2010, 06:17 AM
i have see two for sale in a players shop but have not seen any more.can any one pls sale me one.:D it would be a lote of help thank you.

desturel
Jul 15, 2010, 08:24 AM
i have see two for sale in a players shop but have not seen any more.can any one pls sale me one.:D it would be a lote of help thank you.

The reason why Delpic is hard to find is because the only mission it drops on is Desert Goliath S3. There aren't a lot of people who do that mission because Stolen Weapon S3 has the same boss box drops and is a quicker run. Since it drops from a normal enemy there (I think it's the purple bugs, but I'm too lazy to check right now), you might want to just farm it from them directly if you don't want to pay the prices in the shop.

I think it also would drop on Endrum Remnants S3 if we had received that mission, but we haven't.

Megha
Jul 15, 2010, 12:34 PM
It actually drops from a rare creatures. I have 1 its 2/10. Depending on what it grinds to, Ill sell it to you after the boost.

desturel
Jul 15, 2010, 02:41 PM
It actually drops from a rare creatures.

It drops from a normal creature. The rare creature drops Lumira / HP Restore. The rare create is the red bug. The non-rare versions are the purple bugs and the green ones.

*edit* It only took a few seconds to find:
Non-rare creature YG-01K BUGGE (http://psupedia.info/YG-01K_BUGGE) (drops Delpic)
Non-rare creature YG-01Z BUGGE (http://psupedia.info/YG-01Z_BUG) (drops Deathraic)
Rare Creature YG01U BUGGES (http://psupedia.info/YG01U_BUGGES) aka the Shi-kikami buggs from Illusionary Shaft (drops Lumira / HP Restore)

I understand that you want to make a sale, but there's no need to misinform people about where and how to get the item.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 15, 2010, 04:41 PM
so jsut do the run and don't kill the boss. Problem solved.

good luck with the hunt! Should prolly only take 1 day

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 15, 2010, 05:21 PM
Only 1 spawn out of the 9 has purple bugs (obviously not rare) and during the gbr everyone was after the rare bees and skipped all the aother maps.

clover4169
Jul 15, 2010, 06:18 PM
thank u you can msg me at my gamer tag valenciam69.

Megha
Jul 15, 2010, 06:26 PM
Whatever, if its a rare creature or not. Its a very rare drop.

desturel
Jul 16, 2010, 07:51 AM
Whatever, if its a rare creature or not. Its a very rare drop.

It's not really a rare drop either. It's just that people don't do that run. Vijeri Resist is a rare drop. Delpic is a drop that is only rare because very few people hunt for it.

Megha
Jul 16, 2010, 11:19 AM
No trust me its rare. And during the GBR i had 50% we ran that for delpic boards never saw one. broke my delpic on the 9th grind =( then the 8th grind

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 16, 2010, 12:06 PM
I saw 3 or 4 drop and I didnt play it that much........

desturel
Jul 16, 2010, 01:34 PM
No trust me its rare. And during the GBR i had 50% we ran that for delpic boards never saw one. broke my delpic on the 9th grind =( then the 8th grind

Trust me it's not. I have three of them. To hunt Delpic you only have to run one block and kill three or four spawns. Abandon and repeat. If you're fighting your way to the boss every time, you're making things harder on yourself for no reason. If all you want is to get Delpic then look for that map, do the first block. Kill the bugs and abandon.

clover4169
Jul 17, 2010, 12:34 AM
thanks for your hlep but i yet to find one. i dont have to much mesta but i am hoping to find or by one hope fully in my price rang of 2500000. if not find help to run so i may find one. agin thank you every one for the info.good luck on your hunts and grinds.:-D :-D:-D