PDA

View Full Version : What is you worst NPC mistake?

tadtwisted
Jul 15, 2010, 09:36 PM
I just sold my Lumirus Wall, It was a 25 million meseta mistake, so hopefully someone on here has made a bigger mistake so I can feel a little better :)

pikachief
Jul 15, 2010, 09:38 PM
42% fire mukpromoto whooops! lol was half alseep had just woken up and was selling the weapons i that dropped in the previous mission and sold 1 item too many >.<

milranduil
Jul 15, 2010, 09:51 PM
I sold a Serafi-senba board yesterday. Then again, they're only 1mil in shops, so it wasn't a huge loss lol.

Midori Oku
Jul 15, 2010, 10:02 PM
An extra 10/10 Pushan I had with me ;-;

BIG OLAF
Jul 15, 2010, 11:42 PM
Worst thing I ever sold to an NPC was a Creasaud+. I always pay extremely close attention to what I'm doing when I'm dealing with NPC shops, since some of my friends have had very bad experiences with accidental selling.

Vickie
Jul 15, 2010, 11:45 PM
I sold a meteor cannon to an npc back when they first came out, that would have been like selling an Adahna Cannon to an npc now.

also sold a pair of 10/10 twin ruby bullets a week ago

milranduil
Jul 16, 2010, 12:55 AM
Worst thing I ever sold to an NPC was a Creasaud+. I always pay extremely close attention to what I'm doing when I'm dealing with NPC shops, since some of my friends have had very bad experiences with accidental selling.

Cresaud+ is supposed to be NPC'd...

TheAstarion
Jul 16, 2010, 07:00 AM
42% Halp Serafi, cost 12mil to get a broken one back with the same %
Svaltus Sword when I was a lowbie... looking back I don't care much for that one.
A 28% Rabol Orachio; was NPCing a bunch I picked up for 100K during STD
and I accidentally fed a silence claw to my bot while feeding it durandal replicas during the first MAG.

xBULLYDOGG
Jul 16, 2010, 07:37 AM
Friend NPC's a love inferno [B] when they were 99mill. He got it with another friend and quit because he couldn't come up with the 49mill he would owe him from the 50/50 split. I laugh everytime i see him.

desturel
Jul 16, 2010, 07:46 AM
Back when the expansion first came out and you could finally unequip techs, I accidentally sold a Rabarta that I had just worked up to 40. I was so happy to have the tech finished that I unequipped it and equipped the next tech I was going to work up to 40. Then I went to the NPC to buy some photon charges and sell off extra crap. Rabarta was one of the things I sold and I didn't even notice it for a few days later when I was going to do Sleeping Warriors and wanted Rabarta for the Badira. :(

BIG OLAF
Jul 16, 2010, 09:19 AM
Cresaud+ is supposed to be NPC'd...

I was going to keep it and give it to my friend in a present as a joke. Suffice to say, I was disappointed when I accidentally sold it.

Tetsaru
Jul 16, 2010, 09:27 AM
I remember waaaay back when some new SUV units were released (I think the A rank ones lol), I bought several of them, probably spending nearly all the meseta I had at the time, and I was trying to get used to switching back and forth between different SUV's as the need arose. After finishing a mission run and going to the merchant to restock/sell off stuff I didn't need, I saw one of my unequipped SUV units, and I must've thought to myself, "Hey, I've got a Storm Line now, I don't need any A rank armor!" and sold it off by accident. And since I was so broke from buying all of them originally, I couldn't afford to re-buy the SUV I sold off for a while! Never made that mistake again; I used Sturm from then on out... until Paradi came along. :wacko:

SolomonGrundy
Jul 16, 2010, 03:29 PM
I meant to gift wrap some ortapolymner, and sell some junk, and I was tired. I thought I had switched from sell to wrap, and I solkd 99 ortapolymer to the NPC

it sucked. I have S rank boards in my PM today, that did not get made as a result of that.

Esther Reagan
Jul 17, 2010, 01:52 AM
I was with my buddy while we we're running The Eastern Peril together. I got a Heart of Onma and I told him I already bought one awhile ago for like 4 mil. I told him I would sell it to him for half that and he said okay. I thought we would just drop the item there on the field since he was carrying like 10 mil anyways. So I ran up to his character and dropped the Heart of Onma at his feet and he abandoned the mission. XD
All I could do afterwards was LOL. Not as bad as some other people but pretty bad.