PDA

View Full Version : Wow so many things happening from one place!

Meyfei
Jul 17, 2010, 09:03 AM
Amazing how one little program I'm attending is doing wonders for me.

They are helping us with how to handle interviews properly, money management, and time management among other things.

Just recently we did a bout two to three Work Safe seminars, and one CPR course.

I also get paid 8.50 an hour to attend the course. 9am - 3pm Mon-Fri

it is an Twenty week course and on this Monday it'll be our seventh week.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 17, 2010, 04:02 PM
They are helping us with how to handle interviews properly, money management, and time management among other things.Bling.

Just recently we did a bout two to three Work Safe seminars, and one CPR course.

I also get paid 8.50 an hour to attend the course. 9am - 3pm Mon-Fri

it is an Twenty week course and on this Monday it'll be our seventh week.

Bling.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/icons/icon2.gifhttp://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Sounds cool.

Do work, Son!

Volcompat321
Jul 17, 2010, 07:49 PM
That's not bad at all!

Money management is a great class if you're someone like me, that just spends spends spends!

Hehe.
Good luck, and save that money! Get yourself a nice new computer!

Meyfei
Jul 18, 2010, 08:09 AM
I loaned some cash out recently to my dad so im kinda broke xD but the best part is because of that i have 510$ i cant blow on junk and im 1week away from my next pay so thats sweetness.

Once i get paid back i'll be asking a girl if she wants to go to the movies :heartcookie:
Also after i get my second pay i'll try and obtain my permit/lincense

Question:
[spoiler-box] the two of us have been attending this course (CCRW) and we(the whole class) go for a walk in the morning. and i was chatting with the guys and some topics came up and i said i've never kissed a girl, and so on.

This here would be the end of week 7, and on last Wednesday during our lunch break me, her, and 1 other person were chatting:

she says "i cant believe warren's never kissed a girl", she then asked "how come?"
i said "i don't know, but i'd prefer the girl to make a move"
she said " i prefer the guy making the move"
something was said between here, probably like 3 things between her, me and the other guy then....
she said "Kiss Me." while looking at me with this dead serious stare.

:< pity?
[/spoiler-box]

Hatrix
Jul 18, 2010, 10:38 AM
Pity? I highly doubt it man! I would ask her if she wanted to hang out somtime, and don't hesitate. I just started dating again recently; The girl I'm seeing likes it when I make decisions
and stuff like that.

Meyfei
Jul 18, 2010, 03:37 PM
forgot to mention i didnt do it cause im an idiot >.<

Nitro Vordex
Jul 18, 2010, 06:19 PM
Dude. Fuckin' go for it. She's obviously interested.

Meyfei
Jul 18, 2010, 08:23 PM
i'll get something done this week!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 19, 2010, 12:30 AM
Better when just you and her Warren, G thang ... baby!

Not some gawker voyeur posuer hoser brown noser.

Ranmaru
Jul 19, 2010, 12:04 PM
Yeah you can do ett!

Meyfei
Jul 20, 2010, 05:48 AM
;o well things are pretty... uhm... she said yes to the movie :D
but we dunno when we can go ;< she's got a busy week.

It seems however, according to a friend whom was given a note by her, she's concerned bout our friendship, if we should get in a relation she's worried that it might effect our friendship if something bad happens :( (p.s: not all contents of said note were revealed, just a sum of it was given)

but he's saying for her to go for it. o.o i guess i need to play the waiting game and she what she decides, all the while being a good friend, right?