PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a Sonic or Knuckles statue?

Daemon Gildas
Jul 17, 2010, 09:56 AM
Well, not sure if the Trade-boards get much traffic, so thought I'd ask here. In the case of Knuckles, I couldn't even *find* one for sale, which I thought was weird. Anyways, I don't know how much they normally go for, but I just earned my first 1 Mil-meseta (just over, in fact), and felt like spending it on something awesome, lol.

My gamertag is "Daemon Gildas", so just post if you want me to get online. Anyways, haven't been playing PSU online very long (though played the mess out of PSO 'back in the day') so I'd really appreciate it :)

Daemon Gildas
Jul 17, 2010, 11:02 PM
Anybody? I can't even *find* a Knuckles statue, dunno if I'm typing it in wrong or what. Like I said, I can only afford to pay like 1 Mil for either statue, but I would REALLY appreciate it :D

stinkyfish97
Jul 17, 2010, 11:29 PM
The knuckles statue is cant really be typed into the search. so what I like to do is set the rarity to 10* both max and min, then start at about 750k and keep raising the min up until you start seeing knuckles statues apearing. That seems to be the most effective way of finding those statues. Last time I checked, about 3-4 months ago they were right around 3 mil I believe but the market fluctuates often so you may have some work to do. Hope this helps you in your search for Knuckles.

Esther Reagan
Jul 17, 2010, 11:49 PM
They've raised in prices after Sonic's birthday a few weeks ago. When I saw one last, someone was selling their knuckles for 5 mil. I wish you luck though.

Daemon Gildas
Jul 17, 2010, 11:49 PM
The knuckles statue is cant really be typed into the search. so what I like to do is set the rarity to 10* both max and min, then start at about 750k and keep raising the min up until you start seeing knuckles statues apearing. That seems to be the most effective way of finding those statues. Last time I checked, about 3-4 months ago they were right around 3 mil I believe but the market fluctuates often so you may have some work to do. Hope this helps you in your search for Knuckles.

Cool, that's definitely a huge help; I was getting worried that the Knuckles statue had become "extinct", lol.

Still, you think I'd be able to find either Statue for around 1 Mil?

RebhtheDark
Jul 18, 2010, 12:46 AM
Nope none will go for 1mill. cheapest will be 3mil, unless the person selling it is willing to lower it for you. Good luck.

Daemon Gildas
Jul 18, 2010, 01:23 AM
Well cool, at least I know what to shoot for in the future. Also, thanks again for all the info; definitely feel like I know what to expect on prices a little more.

On another note, I wound up finding a guy selling a Rappy suit for 1 mil, so went ahead and made the jump. I'm sure the squeaking noise is going to drive me insane before too long, but it's just another one of those items I've seen people running around in since I started PSU, that I wanted to get eventually, lol. Off-topic, you think that was a decent price for the Yellow-and-white version?

RebhtheDark
Jul 18, 2010, 01:31 AM
I would check the market and then price it off that. You dont want to under price it heavly.

stinkyfish97
Jul 19, 2010, 02:23 AM
What I like to do is put those kinda items, that you cant search for or are difficult to search for into my Gacha as one ofthe 3 featured prizes. I like to have 1 Gacha for that kinda stuff you know?

beastinabox
Aug 18, 2010, 12:53 AM
Ill sell u a nuckels but it depends how mutch u are willing to pay. Just send a msg to the acount XredassassionxX. Plz dont try to correct the spelling of the name my freind Aarron got on the xbox and thought it would be funny to make me look stuppid by misspelling my name.

beastinabox
Aug 18, 2010, 12:54 AM
Ill sell u a nuckels but it depends how mutch u are willing to pay. Just send a msg to the acount XredassassionxX. Plz dont try to correct the spelling of the name my freind Aarron got on the xbox and thought it would be funny to make me look stuppid by misspelling my name.

Im willing to sell for 7mill