PDA

View Full Version : PSU just something that i want to say

RisK x FaTaL
Jul 17, 2010, 10:03 AM
my bot is level 100 and i think it would be cool that if i was in a mission with it i could look at its stats and weapons and also maybe even give it different weapons to use just as if i were getting them for me by telling me which weapons it can and cant use.

if you think that would be a good update or something or maybe you have some other ideas...please post a comment.

thankyou.

Tetsaru
Jul 17, 2010, 10:36 AM
It WOULD be cool, but you DO realize that Sonic Team is too lame to develop updates like that for PSU, right? The fact that PM's were able to wield high-level gun weapons like the Killer Elite, Needle Cannon, and Battlestopper LONG before the playerbase could should tell you something, along with the fact that the Supplemental Update everyone's so excited about took approximately 1 year and 4 months ago to get over here, and we still have until Monday to see what all we got of it compared to Japan, if it isn't bugged, which wouldn't surprise me if it was.

I don't like being a bitter, pessimistic asshole, but take it from me, hoping stuff like this happens is just wishful thinking, unless somehow it gets implemented in a private server, which I'm not allowed to discuss publicly on these forums. Sega has a tendency to piss people off and crush their hopes these days, unfortunately. :disapprove: