PDA

View Full Version : PSO-World Weekly Freeplay!

ParryPerson
Jul 17, 2010, 03:51 PM
PSO-World Weekly Freeplay and Get-To-Gethers!

Saturday 8PM EST | 7PM CTZ

Post in this thread to get a party going for a purpose, or just get on freeplay around 8PM EST to get some good games in! I know a lot of people have trouble getting parties, or using the freeplay system for matchmaking. This way there is a time we can all try and get parties. Or just post in the thread you are up for a party at that time when it comes, and there you go!

LIST OF PLAYERS AND CHARACTERS

Ranmaru
Nickname:
Ranmaru/Neo
Chars:
Leon lvl 61, HUmar
Kitsune lvl 16, HUnewearl
PSŲ FC: 0947 6538 5004

Chaosmaster00
Chars:
All level 100
FOnewm, Chaos Master
RAcaseal, Lolibot Pink*/Lolibot Moon/Anti-Lolibot/ElenorCamuel (depending on her scheme, she could have any of these names)
HUnewearl, RedRing Rika/Aquamarine (depending on scheme)
PSŲ FC: 5027 8461 5422

ParryPerson
Nickname:
Parry
Chars:
HUcast: Dalek EVO (level 100)
PSŲ FC: 2665 6308 8586

CptDeelishus
Nickname:
CommAnd
Chars:
CommAndroid Lv70+ RAcast
Bread Hand... something
PSŲ FC: 4297 3751 0817

EDIT: I can't change the topic, but hopefully it's good enough :)

SEE BELOW FOR ORIGINAL POST

How about this idea? I do this with other various games and it might work here. At a predetermined time and day, weekly, anyone who wants gets on freeplay and enjoys some games!

How is Wed at 7PM? Any ideas?

If not freeplay, maybe a weekly get together thread? So we can all post and get games together with people at a certain time and day? That might work better?

Chaos Rappy
Jul 17, 2010, 05:29 PM
How about Saturday at 8 or 10 pm EST? That way, more people aren't either at school (when it reopens for you guys), it being the day between a schoolweek, or work when this happens. :P

Ranmaru
Jul 17, 2010, 05:44 PM
I like that idea. : D Saturday, at 8 or 10 pm? : D Sure. Free-play or get together.

I suggest get together, but free-play could be ALSO done if there are more than four people. ;D

So free-play AND get-together event.

ParryPerson
Jul 17, 2010, 06:46 PM
Sounds good, I'll edit the title,

Saturday 8PM EST
7PM CTZ

Post in this thread for get to gethers to get parties every week, or just free play!

I'll bump the day of (aka today every week)

Hopefully over time it will get noticed more and more :)

CptDeelishus
Jul 17, 2010, 06:59 PM
Sounds good.

ParryPerson
Jul 17, 2010, 07:24 PM
It was kinda short notice today, but next week lets make it happen for sure :)

Chaos Rappy
Jul 17, 2010, 07:30 PM
Or it can actually start at 10 pm today. :P

Ranmaru
Jul 17, 2010, 07:32 PM
Hmmm sure. ;P it's 8:32 pm for me now. :3

ParryPerson
Jul 17, 2010, 08:14 PM
Or it can actually start at 10 pm today. :P

word!

Chaos Rappy
Jul 17, 2010, 08:20 PM
You know what would also be a good idea for this topic? Everyone says what characters they have and their names so we know who we're playing with if we do Free Play. ;P

Ranmaru
Jul 17, 2010, 08:27 PM
Nickname: Ranmaru/Neo (depends lol if I changed it or not)

Chars:

Leon lvl 61, HUmar
Kitsune lvl 16, HUnewearl

;p

Chaos Rappy
Jul 17, 2010, 08:46 PM
Well, Level is always subject to change unless level 100, so I was thinking more of just names and races, maybe mags too, but whatevs. :P

(All characters are level 100)
FOnewm, Chaos Master
RAcaseal, Lolibot Pink*/Lolibot Moon/Anti-Lolibot/ElenorCamuel (depending on her scheme, she could have any of these names)
HUnewearl, RedRing Rika/Aquamarine (depending on scheme)

That's about it for me, really.

*If you find one by the name of Lolibot Blue, that's not me, however. :P

ParryPerson
Jul 17, 2010, 08:58 PM
You know what would also be a good idea for this topic? Everyone says what characters they have and their names so we know who we're playing with if we do Free Play. ;P

I had thought about that, if everyone posts what nick they use and list characters, I will put their forum name and characters in the first post :)

Ranmaru
Jul 17, 2010, 09:24 PM
Sorry guys, I would have been doing this, but I was in a party with friends. I will add yall and hopefully we can play. : D

(it's so hard when you only get parties of up to four and no more)

I will post soon to update
:]

CptDeelishus
Jul 17, 2010, 09:25 PM
CommAndroid Lv70+ RAcast
Bread Hand... something

You'll recognize the names.

Ranmaru
Jul 17, 2010, 09:28 PM
I'm playing with Cptdeelishus and Kai. [/sellout] ;p

kirtblue
Jul 22, 2010, 02:38 PM
you can sign me up though im not on till 10pm est

Ranmaru
Jul 22, 2010, 04:18 PM
Hmmm, what should be the next free play date? Same time same day? ;p Can we move it to, say 9 or 8? I'm trying to sleep earlier so I can get things done more.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 22, 2010, 04:26 PM
But it IS scheduled for 8 pm EST... :|

Also, to OP, you included everything I typed in my post BUT what the * was for, which is still in it. It would either be best to put what the asterisk was for or just take it out. :P

Ranmaru
Jul 22, 2010, 04:30 PM
Ah right, I should have read the first post haha. :D I just assumed 10 pm. My bad.

Also, OP, please edit my HUmar level from 61 to 80. Thank you : D.

But of course, I will try free play. It'll be fun, and sort of weird communicating with someone you KNOW from the boards but with limited communication tools, or shortcuts rather.

================================================== =========
Oh, you know, shouldn't we put which difficulty we will opt out to? and what areas?

Well for me I will do:

Normal: Arca, Shrine.
Hard: Arca, Shrine, Rioh Fields.
Super Hard: Valley, Paru, Rioh Snow Fields, Arca*, Shrine*.

* I might be doing those. Shrine I have a higher chance of doing than Arca in Super Hard. Why? Arca is mostly projectiles and the way I fight doesn't go around that at all, with my current stats. :/ It's annoying. I hit a Korse and it doesn't get interrupted, and it keeps shooting me D: <. (Although I remember the Mines in PSO and the Gilchics didn't fall down often, I think it was a %20 rate of happening or something, but I would just hit hit run back hit hit run back rinse and repeat. lol)

But yeah. If someone doesn't have any areas in the mode listing it'd mean they don't want to do that mode. ;p

Also, one more thing, I like to stock up on items before fighting a boss (or near half point if I am having trouble surving, not that much but still, and that would be on super hard) because I like being prepared. Now why I don't prepare for class tests, I do not know.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 22, 2010, 04:40 PM
*sigh* If we're gonna be that way:

I play on all difficulties and any area anyne else wants to go to. Of course, as per customs, I would prefer an area that (if one of thephysical-based characters) doesn't completely gimp me, like Ozette for my HUnewearl, or Arca for my RAcaseal, etc.

Ranmaru
Jul 22, 2010, 04:44 PM
Ah, true. Be that way? : [

You are right though. With normal or hard I'd... oh wait. xD Meh, it doesn't really matter to me. I usually put all for free-play so I can get someone with something that they want.

Oh, and how many times should we freeplay? Usually I'd do a couple of rounds. Or maybe 1,2, or 3 if I have friends on too. : ]