PDA

View Full Version : Enchant Death/Transform Death, with a Slicer?!

Vickie
Jul 17, 2010, 04:37 PM
Maybe there will be a use for Those crappy Asura Hikens after all...

FYI: Enchant Death/Transform Death is said to add "Incapacitate" to any weapon that doesn't have it already. Allegedly.

str898mustang
Jul 17, 2010, 04:46 PM
no..it's like a lvl2 at most. Maybe useful in Sacred Stream/R but fG pwns Sacred Stream/R with Killer Shot

Vickie
Jul 17, 2010, 04:53 PM
I noticed you said "fG' Fortegunner? why not GM, but Gunners own pretty much anything , I'd love to have that on a slicer Just for irritating Robot maps like Desert Goliath, and Grove of Fanatics.

str898mustang
Jul 17, 2010, 04:58 PM
I noticed you said "fG' Fortegunner? why not GM, but Gunners own pretty much anything , I'd love to have that on a slicer Just for irritating Robot maps like Desert Goliath, and Grove of Fanatics.

Reason why "Not GM"? a GM + Killer Shot would eat through PP in a matter of minutes. There's really not a speed difference with rifles anyways. The enemies in Sacred Stream/R have a lower STA than usual so Killer Shot works wonders on them (even lvl1 KS).

You could try it i guess but make sure ur using the right element.

though even with lvl21+ KS, a fG can empty an enitre rifle before killing one robot cuz the SE wont kick in.

Vickie
Jul 17, 2010, 05:07 PM
I figured it was a PP issue, anyways though I can see that helping me alot with Areas I would like to solo but can't because I cannot Mass Kill quickly because enemies have stiking resistances Grove of Fanatics for example, i'll be looking into this one.