<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: paulmck on 2001-03-04 05:47 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: paulmck on 2001-03-06 08:15 ]</font>

Glider
Mar 4, 2001, 09:31 AM
EvilFrost
Hangs Out in Puck, Block:5

GhostinmyShell
Mar 4, 2001, 11:17 AM
Yeah that Tora guy joined my game the other night, and was a real asshole.

He kept shooting us with the exploit, and trying to go through walls. Then when we get up to a boss he wouldnt wait for anyone.

So when he died during the mines boss...hehe...i just left him. No pipe so he probably had to walk all the way back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

paulmck
Mar 4, 2001, 11:26 AM
HAHAHAHA
He deserved that and more.

KEEP POSTING YOUR CHEATERS

gameaddict9
Mar 4, 2001, 03:38 PM
Sir Fratley. He stole my Delsabers right arm. that bastard. And has stole from other people, I saw somebody else post something about him, too bad it was after I had traded. Now whenever I trade, I do a quick search here to make sure they aren't a theif, even though they still could be, it's a little insurance

Ne0
Mar 4, 2001, 03:54 PM
Lucia, stole lvl 120 mag, kabanda 3-4-01

Ne0
Mar 4, 2001, 04:04 PM
Correction i told her my cuz was on the phone and was an PSO Admin and would get ur access key banend she apologixed and gave back

alpha
Mar 4, 2001, 04:50 PM
Sephiroth
last seen Sunday March 4 @ 12:00 midnight
HuMar
L18
Black
Stole my double saber +20
=(

Ukyou
Mar 4, 2001, 04:55 PM
swollnutz
stole a railgun+18 from a friend
and a drain assault+12 from me
that was like 50 lvls ago, but i
thought i'd mention it

paulmck
Mar 4, 2001, 06:57 PM
Just another thing i remembered about TORA. When he first entered the game he said something in japanese and we were all going "???????".Then he changed it to english a few minutes before the theft.

Viro
Mar 5, 2001, 01:02 AM
PolyKarbon & Matt03 are Theives also.

segagameplay
Mar 5, 2001, 04:03 AM
alpha i got your dbl saber back

paulmck
Mar 5, 2001, 05:10 AM
Good job SEGAGAMEPLAY!!
you seem to know your way around PSO so i am asking for your help.If you see TORA(description above) please try to get my SUPRESSED gun+40 back. the money is not as important, in fact if you pick it up, keep it.But, if you do get my gun back, or if anyone does, please post it here and/or email me at [email protected] so we can set a place to meet and exchange pleasantries.

P.S.: If i see your posted cheaters i will try my best to pay back the cheaters.

Strider_
Mar 5, 2001, 05:12 AM
Zu Blade is a thief, last time I saw him he was a level 20-something. He stole my weapon (a +10 Storm Gladius) and logged off.

Stara
Mar 5, 2001, 03:18 PM
A person named Rabit that was level 100 purposely set off mines and caused two of my friends to die. Then he stole their two spread needles!! He had good weapons himself!! If anyone sees him, please try to get those weapons back!! Thanks!

Brax
Mar 5, 2001, 06:45 PM
DrSwete or DrSweet
Black char

Stole:
Double Sabers +20

paulmck
Mar 7, 2001, 11:09 AM
There has to have been more than eleven cheaters spotted by the over 200 people who have viewed this.i started this so gamers could have an easy reference for which gamers to look out for, but without your posts this idea will fail.help me,help you.

gritz
Mar 7, 2001, 09:46 PM
Rodnuts a humar (black uniform whiteskin) level 100 and his other character a force named rodnuts jr. is a slick as@ thief don't trust him at all. Stole my damn silence claw.

paulmck
Mar 8, 2001, 09:15 PM
POST A CHEATERS DISCRIPTION HERE AND WELL HUNT 'EM DOWN.

segadude0010
Mar 9, 2001, 11:34 AM
Silver_V -Humar white suit, I think he had purple hair in a pony tail, not absolutely sure. He uses gameshark and he dupes items like crazy. Him and his other firend were all showing off how many items they had, don't remeber the friends name. If anyone sees this game just make fun of him till he cries.

alpha
Mar 9, 2001, 12:30 PM
u got it back!? thanks, when can we meet up, i luved my double saber http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Cowboybebop
Mar 9, 2001, 07:23 PM
watch out for sephiroth lvl 100
I have also seen him as sephir
and a lower lvl sephiroth took soul eater

sliquid is a thief 2
took fill laser+12

Lash
Mar 9, 2001, 09:26 PM
Hey, it's great to know I'm not the only one willing to take action to stop thieves by spreading their names around. I've started a small site that's basically a thieves list. It's nothing fancy yet, but I'm hoping that with your submissions it'll quickly grow to include more thieves. Even if you don't report one, head over and check it out.
www.geocities.com/hardcorebh/home.html

LaSh
Thou shalt not steal from me, and if thine shall, thou shalt be struck to ashes by my fiery blade. - Lash:3:16

AsianDat83
Mar 10, 2001, 03:17 AM
Buru stole my Chain Sawd while i was dead on the ground...he/she is a black andriod...lv33..

Cain032
Mar 11, 2001, 12:39 AM
RESET; android hunter, dark blue

Stole my s-beat blades when i died. This was almost 3 weeks ago. Still important..............

alpha
Mar 11, 2001, 05:18 PM
BART
lvl 58
ariel 03
1:30 pm, march 11
stole my stag cutlery+15, =(

i dont remeber his class he joined, i deied about 2 minutes later and he was gone, =(

MANGEI
Mar 12, 2001, 01:23 AM
This guy name Aoshi-ORO and slayer scamed me online. they traded honestly until we got to the good stuff then they dropped cheesy items. if someone reads this and they can do something about it..email me at [email protected]

kahn-187
Mar 12, 2001, 09:30 AM
his name was GLEAOKS and he stole my pian mag , i trusted him cause he had just made a legit deal but now i'm thinking i was tag teamed , sad sad sad

skidz_2000
Mar 12, 2001, 01:50 PM
Lord Crimson

that bastard stole my spread needle +15
if you see him beware you might be next.

Sleet1
Mar 12, 2001, 09:08 PM
There is a girl ranger RAcaseal Named O L. she is a white one. a lv 100. ga,meshark you know it!! She stole my level 200 preta mag!! i just got it too!! then there is two guys that work together, i think they are related. there names are [DOZE] OG and [DOZE] K. they stole my dbs saber +9. i told them i would post them and they wanted to psy me 1000. i said no and they said that i wasnt fair!! WTF!! I wasnt fair!!! they WERE gunna steal my level 200 opa opa but i put anoither item on the ground cuz one was level 9. i wanted a crozier too. so then they tried to do it again. i REALLY wanted that crozier so i dropped a dbs saber +9 and said i drop saber you drop crozier then i drop mag and they said ok. i almost dropped a claw, but i thought it was best not to. They were both Hunter i think. Humar, both dark!!

paulmck
Mar 15, 2001, 01:45 AM
Has anyone found these cheaters?

paulmck
Mar 15, 2001, 01:51 AM
name: DAM-U-ALL
red ranger
in lvl 30s
had a mechachao (cheater, perhaps)
stole a baby mag and left when i was trading with another person, then exited.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: paulmck on 2001-03-14 22:55 ]</font>

Lendys
Mar 15, 2001, 04:20 AM
Vaniki, a green male force with blue hair jipped me into trading a photon claw for some stupid berdys (instead of double saber). Stole my claw then ran off.

Watch out especially for Eeter, though. 100 lvl hucast. White hair, white clothes. I was playing with 2 other people, and he walked in and killed all 3 of us and then took our weapons. He took my twin brand, another guy's spread needle, and a force's c-sorcerer's cane. What a jerk! May BSOD strike him down and send him to the flaming abyss!

FishDoctor
Mar 15, 2001, 02:15 PM
420 Master Lv 76
use's PK attack will kill all in room and steal weapons. Sega is aware of this character and is close to banning him. Looks like he will be buying a new PSO game. LMAO @ (420 MASTER) of none.
Bring it boy because in the real world you would not stand a chance.

paulmck
Mar 15, 2001, 11:59 PM
Thought this may interest those of us who don't cheat....or make your head explode.

http://www.cmgsccc.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=26&t=000077

paulmck
Mar 17, 2001, 01:18 PM
name: ZERO
black Hucast
stole dragon slayer+9

dystopia
Mar 19, 2001, 05:40 AM
Sepiroth! Funny story you'll be amused at...

He joined a team a friend and I were playing...
I knew he was cheating right away, but...he was using your double sabre!

I know because...the idiot died in mines/normal and we threatened to take the double sabre (we thought it was duped since all his other stuff was). We told him unless he dropped his lvl 999 opa-opa (our plan was to delete it off-line), we'd not give back the sabre.

So...as he was laying there dead...he starts begging for us to revive him saying he'll just get another sabre: "Plenty more where that came from". We left the sabre in front of him and told him to f*ck off and I think I said something like "heh, cheating doesn't seem to revive you, eh?"

He ended up returning to town, annoying us for 10-15 minutes (i assume he went back for the sabre and his meseta) and then taking off.

I've seen him hanging out on different Miranda blocks a few times last week.

AxemPunanny
Mar 21, 2001, 10:19 PM
Hey Ukyou... was I shocked when you mentioned that name.. swollnutz. swollnutz was the very last person I played with online. He/she gave me a DB saber +2, asking me about what ATP I had, and gave it to me so "I would have a better weapon." I excepted. I highly doubt it's a dupe because I've managed to be able to play again, finishing the offline mode on normal. But I haven't checked back online to see if there truly is any problems. Anyhow... when I was playing online with swollnutz, there didn't seem to be any problems. We helped each other out through the mines (hard). When we got to Vol Opt, we were having some problems, in particular with him, cause he was a lower level, and didn't seem to have alot of confidence. He/she was a Lv.32, while I was Lv48, but out of the 150+hrs I've played I haven't played 20hrs online yet. He/she also was equipped with a Varista +?? (I don't remember). Since I just started playing online again, and most peeps play online, I noticed many peeps with rare weapons, even at my level or even lower. This type of thing leads me to think that online gives much better items, which I agree with, I couldn't hang with some people, mainly cause they had much better weapons, yet those peeps don't appear to be cheaters. They helped me out. and vice versa. And I haven't had any problems with my file, <crosses fingers>

Anyways, back to swollnutz... I found I had to heal him and revive him more than myself. There was one time I died, he didn't steal any of my stuff. Well the DB saber he gave me. One of the times he died, I asked if I could try out his Varista before reviving him.. I could've easily stolen it, but I'm not like that. Just tried out to see how it looked, but I guess I wasn't too fond of it. Heh, go figure. Gave it back after 5 seconds of trying it out.

to sum it all up, I didn't seem to have any problems with this alleged cheater:
swollnutz

<crossesfingers>

btw... he said he's in the cloudchaser forums... www.cloudchaser.com I'm not trying to report him cause I didn't have problems with him. I'm just surprised when I see his name on this cheater's list. I got his guild card, so i could ask him. Though when I asked he said I wasn't. But what's the possibility that more than one person can have the same character name?? I'm curious.

Roaddogglosthispassword
Mar 22, 2001, 01:46 AM
Ok being that i love you pso people so much
please tell me exactly what they took and when
and i will take care of the person and try to return your item
I don't like using my methods for evil mwa ha ha ha
but i know you guys hate being ripped off as it happened to me before so just tell me when and it should be taken cared of http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Nex_Nergal
Mar 23, 2001, 07:45 AM
If you encounter a character named Berserk, beware. He's a thief! He has stolen stuff from a couple of people I've met, and he probably will do that again. Berserk was his name. Remember that.

Laurana
Mar 23, 2001, 08:43 AM
YS Skywalker - Ranger - Greenile

paulmck
Mar 26, 2001, 04:11 AM
NO, I HAVEN'T...eh hehehhe

zanza
Mar 26, 2001, 04:15 AM
SLAYER LVL100

PRETENDED TO BE ALRIGHT WHEN I STARTED TO NOTICE THAT WHILE WE WERE PLAYING HE WOULDNT LIFT A FINGER TO HELP.
I TIRED TO WARN MY BUDDY, ILL LOGIC,
BUT IT WAS TOO LATE...
LOGIC LOST HIS STAG CUTLERY TO A
BACKSTABBING S.O.B.

SEGA GAMEPLAY AGENT,
HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!

cbwing0
Mar 28, 2001, 12:21 PM
This is a warning to anyone who actually believes the guy named segagameplay. There is no one on PSO staff that actually goes through the game looking for cheaters and thieves to punish. Don't believe him, and I highly suggest that you report this fraud to Sega if you see him online posing as a sega staff member. It is likely that he is trying to get you to drop items for duping of stealing, so it is important that you don't play with him. If he does something cool to prove that he is on Sega staff, then he is probably using gameshark, so he should be banned soon, either for impersonating staff or using gameshark.

Strider-Eowyn
Mar 28, 2001, 02:53 PM
Ricky
Hunter or Ranger- cant really remember
Lv 80sh

thief, pker, hacker, duper.

tried to kill me and take my sting tip, but i outwitted him, over and over- even teased him, the idiot also gave me his guild card, anyway i met him on oberon, look out for him, he'll try to decieve you by being nice but he's really out to kill you, beware.

Sai-Yuk
Mar 28, 2001, 06:40 PM
Freemetal (i think)
Level 63 (last time i saw him)
European server (he's spanish?)
Stole a mechgun type weapon... Uhh... the one with the ice ability

Not that i was really bothered... I've gave away that kinda stuff to people for nothing before

Mox
Mar 30, 2001, 08:38 AM
Dr E/il stole a Holy Ray from my son (RAmar) named Big J. He did so right after he PK'd him. My character is latino heat lvl 87 HUnewearl.

Nawms
Apr 2, 2001, 09:01 PM
Not a while ago like 3 days someone named LiMpDaWg stole my delsabers buster. I know its not much but maybe someone else has had something stolen by him.

-LiMpDaWg
-about lvl 20 at the time
-he seemed nice until all of a sudden he went nuts steeling things. Im not sure how he did it.

Shadowolf-XS
Apr 2, 2001, 11:36 PM
Talk about bad luck. I was stolen from three times...once for each day in the weekend (Friday-Sunday). I know two of the people (the other one I may have actually lost the gun, so that's no big deal).
Watch for these two people:

RAZAEL- He seems a little nice and sickly humorous at first. He'll start being b****y sometime and when you die, he might heal you. He will take your gun either to steal it or just to be annoying to you. I happened to see him a second time and some other person saw him too inside the lobby. Seeing us both, he left, trying to escape us. Which he did, but it was pretty funny to see him run away. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
If I remember correctly, I believe he's a black HUmar, with white hair. He took my Flame Vulcan (fortunately not my rare) and claimed he sold it.

Mighty Mouse- Watch out for him. Once I joined a game, I noticed someone could continually cast P-blasts. I joined up with everyone then one of those blasts....KILLED me. Either that, or there was a cheat to make the enemies still able to move during the P-blasts since I noticed the robots in the mines attacking me though they were far away at first. I was dead then, and he came to take my Heaven Punisher+15. It was gift from someone too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif
He's a yellow male Force (forgot what they're called, sorry). He has the spiky hair sort as well. Watch out...he may be able to PK. That's just speculation though, if he could.

JohanB
Apr 5, 2001, 12:59 PM
Shah, Hucast, lv 45 + is a legendary master theif. He have solen many many items. we?re going in the same class. he always steals!

Deathkiller
Apr 8, 2001, 01:16 PM
BORIS

a frenchman

Lives in the European ships

He stole my Double Agito AND my opa opa!

I DONT CARE IF THEY'RE FAKE! FAKES ARE RARES TOO! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Shah
Apr 11, 2001, 07:40 AM
Im Shah the master THIEF!!
I have stolen:
Flownes sword x2
Double Sabre x2
Chain Sawd x2
Stag Cutlery
Soul Eater x2
999999 meseta
rare mags x5
LAvis Cannon
special Sheilds and Armor x4
and a whole lot more!!!!
I WILL ROB YOU TO!!!!!

NewTsumetai
Apr 11, 2001, 10:05 AM
lmao...that stuff u stole sux...i know better thiefs...and they arent even thiefs...my god..takeans prbly better than u...lol...dbl sabers??..must u stoop that low...legendary my ass...

Iniaes
Apr 11, 2001, 02:14 PM
Dark Angle (sic) - White Racast, Cordelia 9. Grabbed a pair of s-blades from my corpse (I fell helping him), and quit. I chased him through a few lobbies and out of a couple of games, then gave up.

<sigh>

Back to locked games for me.

Yuckmud
Apr 12, 2001, 03:40 AM
Look out for a guy named trunks. I know theres a ton of DBZ fans but this guy PKed me and 3 of my friends. He has purple hair and hes a Human Ranger. If he says "I'll show you the true power of a super sayan" run your ass off! He stole my Agioto! (Too bad it was fake!)

Talos_13-A
Apr 12, 2001, 06:02 AM
Same person stole my Punisher +15, and about 50,000 meseta

trunks
Apr 12, 2001, 11:16 PM
just to tell every 1 that trunks is not me. hehe

Yuckmud
Apr 13, 2001, 02:16 PM
Im sorry trunks! I typed wrong. The trunks that killed me is a Hunter not a Ranger! Sorry about that! My friend says that Sega got almost 300 cheaters kicked off, does anybody know if it's true?

Yuckmud
Apr 13, 2001, 02:17 PM
Im sorry trunks! I typed wrong. The trunks that killed me is a HUmar not a Ranger! Sorry about that! My friend says that Sega got almost 300 cheaters kicked off, does anybody know if it's true?

lloydpick
Apr 13, 2001, 06:02 PM
I got a list too...

http://grippingstuff.community.everyone.net

I also hate thieves!

teflon
Apr 13, 2001, 08:32 PM
Zero
lv. ??
??
?? (never saw him)

Tried to rip lavis off me. first offered sucky items 4 it, then said "CAN I LOOK AT IT" (meaning he was gonna steal it if your a newbie) I said no, he left.

guTsmaN_nem
Apr 17, 2001, 03:35 PM
SIR JINX=THIEF
A*hO
Stole mag lv 200 mag from me while tradin..punk!!

tiger_lily
Apr 18, 2001, 06:18 AM
NEW THIEF!

-=strider=-
possibly lv 18 by now
Blue HUmar w/ green face shield
Card # 300042615

Stole material. Then I confronted him and he had the nerve to call ME a thief. Thieves just kill the fun in PSO...

Bigdog
Apr 21, 2001, 10:53 PM
A guy named FATE stole my Lvl. 200 Opa-Opa, Lvl. 175 Asparas, and GOD/POWER by tricking me in thinking he was nice and honest. Luckily he gave me his Guild Card so I can annoy the @#$% out of him for the rest of my PSO playing!

Orakio3133
Apr 22, 2001, 08:33 PM
Fredon
Humar
Black hair
tan white suit
equiped with a partisan

he stole bout 70k from one of my friends, he didn't say anything then gave me a ton of money and blamed it on me, i said id give him all the money i had (bout 1500 i was level 5 at the time) he then started laughing and called himself the best thief at the game. Luckily i only gave him a very small portion of my money. Oh yea plus he speaks a different language, don't know what but he usually hangs out in trading games

ShiningHero
Apr 23, 2001, 01:18 AM
Somebody by the name of Punkker stole my Sting Tip the same day I got it from the Easter quest. >_< He is a HUmar in black armor. I can't remember what level he was. If you see him make him pay!

<A HREF="http://www.rpghq.8m.net">[addsig]"http://rpghqstorage.homestead.com/files/tsfl.jpg"

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: ShiningHero on 2001-04-22 23:34 ]</font>

Slyck
Apr 23, 2001, 02:45 AM
Cyber Jax
Level 100
Black Ramar
Stole my flame visit with high %!!!

Aurican
Apr 23, 2001, 04:17 PM
There was this guy i saw on a game......he bitched me out for stealing his heavens punisher....so i gave him three more......then he said he was going to put me on this list...am i there yet??

Kent
Apr 24, 2001, 02:49 AM
You just put yourself on it.

AzraelHuCast
Apr 27, 2001, 05:49 AM
DARK FALZ+ Lv 100 Ranger (black?)
stole my S-Beats
I have his card. Is there anything I can do?