Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 08:22 AM
cant read japanese so im useless

shachao
Jul 20, 2010, 08:24 AM
Lol google translate it for you

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 08:29 AM
thanks i got it. so they extended the maintenance due to issues related to the aoti new version

shachao
Jul 20, 2010, 08:31 AM
yes they are.

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 08:33 AM
i might just go to sleep and hope its done when i wake up

Kinachi Desbo
Jul 20, 2010, 08:34 AM
So what time is it likely to be up then? Im in the UK n its 2:35PM here atm

shachao
Jul 20, 2010, 08:36 AM
1 hour and 30 min from now

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 08:36 AM
its any1s guess now. 2-3 hours from now if were lucky

an hour seems a little to soon dosnt it?

shachao
Jul 20, 2010, 08:38 AM
Its said 11:00 and in japan time its 10:38

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 08:40 AM
oops missed that part

shachao
Jul 20, 2010, 08:41 AM
lol Yeah

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 08:41 AM
lets hope they get it right

shachao
Jul 20, 2010, 08:42 AM
Hey slayer, you have a female char on PSU thats over lv 75, and name slayer too?

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 08:44 AM
no. i have all male characters

shachao
Jul 20, 2010, 08:44 AM
Oh okay because there was a female char name slayer and she booted me in a S rank rare mission that I payed for lol XD

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 08:46 AM
damn. i dont make people pay for rare runs either

Vickie
Jul 20, 2010, 08:48 AM
Oh okay because there was a female char name slayer and she booted me in a S rank rare mission that I payed for lol XD

That was me Shachao

shachao
Jul 20, 2010, 08:49 AM
Oh okay Lets hope these Japanese people don't lie about this time lol

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 08:50 AM
im expecting a rollback so im not gunna do much anyways

shachao
Jul 20, 2010, 08:50 AM
Wait it was really you who booted everyone in the party?

shachao
Jul 20, 2010, 08:51 AM
I feel the sameway. I can feel a big roll back coming back to us

Vickie
Wait it was really you who booted everyone in the party?

April Fools!

Slayer76
im hoping not but japan got one so i have to be realistic and not let false hope controll me

shachao
Jul 20, 2010, 08:52 AM
April Fools!

............... o.o

Vickie
Jul 20, 2010, 08:53 AM
I'm kiddin it wasn't me I would never do that(Unless they're being obnoxious), also I would never charge someone for a mission because that's kinda Gay.

Anduril
Jul 20, 2010, 08:54 AM
They are most likely taking their time with the update to ensure that there is little possibility of a rollback. I would dare say that I am happier the longer they keep the servers down.

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 08:54 AM
im kiddin it wasnt me i'd never do that, also i ould never charge soeone for a mission because that's kinda Ghey

this exactly

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 08:55 AM
They are most likely taking their time with the update to ensure that there is little possibility of a rollback. I would dare say that I am happier the longer they keep the servers down.

still expecting a rollback none the less

Vickie
Jul 20, 2010, 08:56 AM
^ TYPMOATIC 0.o

Blue_Beast
Jul 20, 2010, 09:07 AM
"K"new they'd F it up... i just won 50 bucks... not very satisfying tho...
Edit: a ^K^ goes up there...

pikachief
Jul 20, 2010, 09:16 AM
new they'd F it up... i just won 50 bucks... not very satisfying tho...

i wouldnt say they messed up, they werent even finished yet >.>

blkbeast
Jul 20, 2010, 09:30 AM
still expecting a rollback none the less

Tyler dis is black get your butt on live and join ma party nao! jk do it soon though :-)

Slayer76
Jul 20, 2010, 09:47 AM
Tyler dis is black get your butt on live and join ma party nao! jk do it soon though :-)

0.o...

blkbeast
Jul 20, 2010, 09:48 AM
0.o...

give me a face one more time tyler...
lol but really if your on live send me a party invt.

Aeris the techer
Jul 20, 2010, 10:02 AM
Well first of all... Wow people are you really this suprised to see that it's late?
Secondly and most importantly, consider that perhaps, SEGA is trying to implement a very large update and just maybe they'd appreciate it if you'd stop complaining and just accept the fact that they're trying to do it right so that we don't have to have a rollback? Hmmmm...

Phantom Shot
Jul 20, 2010, 10:40 AM
It just hit 99% and then it says the download could not be completed. WTF??? Anybody have any ideas?

blkbeast
Jul 20, 2010, 10:48 AM
It just hit 99% and then it says the download could not be completed. WTF??? Anybody have any ideas?

have you tried chilling?
or like go get a nice late brunch to past the time?

SolomonGrundy
Jul 20, 2010, 10:51 AM
Well first of all... Wow people are you really this suprised to see that it's late?
Secondly and most importantly, consider that perhaps, SEGA is trying to implement a very large update and just maybe they'd appreciate it if you'd stop complaining and just accept the fact that they're trying to do it right so that we don't have to have a rollback? Hmmmm...

So what. Companies release large updates all the time...I work for one.

And guess what...a lot of them get it right the first time.

Phantom Shot
Jul 20, 2010, 10:51 AM
have you tried chilling?
or like go get a nice late brunch to past the time?

No, what I meant is that it hit 99 in less than 5 min, but when I think its gonna finish it comes with a error. I don't know what I did wrong. I followed the steps exactly.

Anduril
Jul 20, 2010, 10:53 AM
No, what I meant is that it hit 99 in less than 5 min, but when I think its gonna finish it comes with a error. I don't know what I did wrong. I followed the steps exactly.
If it finished in 5 minutes, I just want to know what kind of internet connection you have.

Phantom Shot
Jul 20, 2010, 10:53 AM
If it finished in 5 minutes, I just want to know what kind of internet connection you have.

I have Time Warner Cable. I think DSL IDK.

AKA RED FOXX 23
Jul 20, 2010, 10:55 AM
I don't know why people just won't wait until the servers are back online to dowload aoti. That is how psu's main site states that we should do it. Your problems dowloading might have something to do with that.

Phantom Shot
Jul 20, 2010, 10:57 AM
I don't know why people just won't wait until the servers are back online to dowload aoti. That is how psu's main site states that we should do it. Your problems dowloading might have something to do with that.

Ohh. I didn't know, but thanks. I think I might just wait till tomorrow.

Anduril
Jul 20, 2010, 10:59 AM
I have Time Warner Cable. I think DSL IDK.
You must get full, or close to full, speed on your connection. I have Time Warner too, and the download took me 1.5 hours despite the claim that I have 15MB/s.

blkbeast
Jul 20, 2010, 10:59 AM

ohhh my b..hmmm idk what to tell broman

Esther Reagan
Jul 20, 2010, 11:00 AM
You think they would compensate for all of the off-time we take for the updates they do. Though very seldom, when they do do updates, they're usually rather lengthy. Maybe after every 10 updates or something they should've given all PSU players a free month sub. But that's just me being bored and thinking up random things :P

BIG OLAF
Jul 20, 2010, 11:02 AM
Well, as of now, they're two hours behind. I mean, I wouldn't mind so much if Edward or someone would make some sort of statement about what the hell's going on.

RisK x FaTaL
Jul 20, 2010, 11:02 AM
i download it and it keeps stopping at 99% and the saying that it cant download for some reason and i no its the GAC cause it says 1.92GB...its getting me really annoyed!!

Rusty.
Jul 20, 2010, 11:03 AM
Aoti 1.94 GB on the UK market place.

It was 1.92 this morning.

RisK x FaTaL
Jul 20, 2010, 11:06 AM
i keep trying to download it but it stops at 99% and says that it cant download and i no its the GAC because it says that its 1.92GB...i dont know what to do and im getting really annoyed with it!

RisK x FaTaL
Jul 20, 2010, 11:08 AM
on mine it was 1.9GB this morning and now it is 1.92GB and i live in the us

Esther Reagan
Jul 20, 2010, 11:16 AM
Stop downloading it. In fact, just delete it and leave it there until about 3 hours from now. Then re-download it and it should be all set. Edward @ Sega said this on the PSU.com forums:

"Some of you may already be able to download the new version of AOTI from the Xbox Live Marketplace. You are free to do so, however please note that until the update process is complete and servers are live, we can't guarantee that the version of AOTI you are downloading is the newest version, which will be compatible with online mode and GUARDIANS Advanced Content. It takes time for all regions to be populated with the current download so please be advised that even if the Marketplace description of AOTI is updated, the download itself may not yet be."

Here's the link to the thread:
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?p=6000370#post6000370

Rusty.
Jul 20, 2010, 11:16 AM
on mine it was 1.9GB this morning and now it is 1.92GB and i live in the us

1.9gb when you look at it on your hard drive?
They round it down in that menu.
I downloaded the 1.92 file this morning and psu told me i had to update it.

AOTI 1.94gb in my active downloads right now so they must be getting ready to roll out the new file soon.

Esther Reagan
Jul 20, 2010, 11:22 AM
Even the people on the thread that I linked to you guys just keep on DL'ing it and getting that stupid "You do not have the latest version" error. I recommend that you WAIT. Later on in the day, Check the www.phantasystaruniverse.com to see if the servers are back up, THEN go to the X-Box marketplace and download the AOTI expansion. It should be the final version by then, otherwise, Sega wouldn't turn the servers back on.

Phantom Shot
Jul 20, 2010, 11:37 AM
Stop downloading it. In fact, just delete it and leave it there until about 3 hours from now. Then re-download it and it should be all set. Edward @ Sega said this on the PSU.com forums:

"Some of you may already be able to download the new version of AOTI from the Xbox Live Marketplace. You are free to do so, however please note that until the update process is complete and servers are live, we can't guarantee that the version of AOTI you are downloading is the newest version, which will be compatible with online mode and GUARDIANS Advanced Content. It takes time for all regions to be populated with the current download so please be advised that even if the Marketplace description of AOTI is updated, the download itself may not yet be."

Here's the link to the thread:
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?p=6000370#post6000370

Thats what I'm going to do just delete it and wait for tomorrow. Hopefully it will let me download it properly.

Rusty.
Jul 20, 2010, 11:43 AM
The 1.94gb file gets rid of the You do not have the latest version error.

Kinachi Desbo
Jul 20, 2010, 11:46 AM
The 1.94gb file gets rid of the You do not have the latest version error.

Any proof of this? and does it let you get on?

Xx Cho Hakkai xX
Jul 20, 2010, 11:56 AM
No Wonder its taking so long u see all the stuff xbox is dumping onto the dash? its prob server overload.

xSEGAxMANx
Jul 20, 2010, 11:57 AM
yeah its doing the same damn thing to me... WTF SERIOUSLY!!! I REALLY DONT FEEL LIKE RE-EARNING MY S*** ON PSU AGAIN!!! IT DOESNT LET ME FINISH MY DOWNLOAD WTF!

BIG OLAF
Jul 20, 2010, 12:07 PM
yeah its doing the same damn thing to me... WTF SERIOUSLY!!! I REALLY DONT FEEL LIKE RE-EARNING MY S*** ON PSU AGAIN!!! IT DOESNT LET ME FINISH MY DOWNLOAD WTF!

Calm down, dude. Sega has everything saved to their servers. Your character data isn't going to disappear.

Aleph_0
Jul 20, 2010, 12:08 PM

How is it people still have such trouble grasping the concept of server-saved characters/equipment?

ThePendragon
Jul 20, 2010, 12:09 PM
Will all of you stop and just wait. It can't be helping that you're all trying to download it while they're trying to upload the proper version.

wolfwars
Jul 20, 2010, 12:11 PM
Yeahh, my download stays at 99% then says it can't be downloaded. xD
I dont actually blame sega, there's aloooot of stuff there putting up, hahaha.

AKA RED FOXX 23
Jul 20, 2010, 12:34 PM
Listen to pendragon, not even supposed to download aoti until after servers are back up.

Professor Xavier
Jul 20, 2010, 12:35 PM
This is a google translate copied and pasted from the link at the begining of this thread. Cant wait for the updae. I just hope there are no rollbacks. And I would suspect maintenance once or even twice more this week. Just to keep things running smooth. There are way to many changes going on for this not to have some sort of network or lag problems someplace.

Japanese to English translation
Notice of extension of scheduled maintenance
Today 11:00 For we do more routine maintenance,
"Ambition of the Illuminus" for downloadable content update
Has taken the time to deal with problems, as follows:
Bon appétit maintenance will extend the end time.

Expected completion time yet scheduled maintenance

Everyone has to apologize, but you wait,
Maintenance until further notice to quit without connection to the server
You for your welcome, thank you.

We apologize for any inconvenience we have much to everyone.
Top of page

I have to point out this is on the Japanese site. We have no way to know which time zone they refere to. So lets be patient!

Vickie
Jul 20, 2010, 12:43 PM
Japanese to English translation
Notice of extension of scheduled maintenance
Today 11:00 For we do more routine maintenance,
"Ambition of the Illuminus" for downloadable content update
Has taken the time to deal with problems, as follows:
Bon appétit maintenance will extend the end time.

Expected completion time yet scheduled maintenance

Everyone has to apologize, BUT YOU WAIT,
Maintenance until further notice to quit without connection to the server
You for your welcome, thank you.

We apologize for any inconvenience we have much to everyone.
Top of page

I have to point out this is on the Japanese site. We have no way to know which time zone they refere to. So lets be patient!

No "YOU WAIT" Muthafucka!

beatrixkiddo
Jul 20, 2010, 12:46 PM

Perhaps Japanese Standard Time?

ashley50
Jul 20, 2010, 12:48 PM
I have to point out this is on the Japanese site. We have no way to know which time zone they refer to(?). So lets be patient!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=248
Japan time maybe?

(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=248)

Professor Xavier
Jul 20, 2010, 12:51 PM
Perhaps Japanese Standard Time?

So from this we have to wait seven more hours. If they are using Japanese time. Which considering how hard it is just to get the translation to work. And since it was wrote for them. 5pm pacific time would be my best guess.Although that does seem too long for just maint. problems.

blkbeast
Jul 20, 2010, 01:06 PM

So from this we have to wait seven more hours. If they are using Japanese time. Which considering how hard it is just to get the translation to work. And since it was wrote for them. 5pm pacific time would be my best guess.Although that does seem too long for just maint. problems.

-__________________________________________________ ___________________-

SolomonGrundy
Jul 20, 2010, 01:19 PM
u mad?

http://www.sportaphile.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/camron-u-mad.gif

Vickie
Jul 20, 2010, 01:22 PM
u mad?

http://www.sportaphile.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/camron-u-mad.gif

loltastic

Galadriel_psu
Jul 20, 2010, 01:50 PM