PDA

View Full Version : Don't download new AOTI from dashboard

RANGER 01
Jul 20, 2010, 01:21 PM
It will be a waste of time, despite the new description, it is the same old AOTI. If you already downloaded it delete it and download this one:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802534507e3/?p=1&of=3&bt=0&sb=1#offers

that will que the correct download. the new one is 1.94 gb and the dashboard one is 1.92. If you download the dashboard AOTI you get an error message when logging in that you have the wrong version. If you download from that link, it is just the typical interupt message because servers are still down.

not sure if you guys already know this, but I'm giving you guys a heads up so you don't waste your time downloading it 3 times like I did. The correct version (1.94 GB) is likely to be on the dashboard soon, though.

Chibi_psu
Jul 20, 2010, 01:22 PM
it only works for us people.In europe it seems its the same 1.92 old dlc

RANGER 01
Jul 20, 2010, 01:24 PM
it only works for us people.In europe it seems its the same 1.92 old dlc

In US I believe it is still 1.92 as well from the dashboard. I'm in US and that's what it was for me. but when i downloaded from xbox.com it queued the 1.94 gb version and now I don't get the error message for having the wrong AOTI.

TwistedDragon
Jul 20, 2010, 01:24 PM
The problem is THE SERVERS AREN'T UP!

RANGER 01
Jul 20, 2010, 01:26 PM

I realize that, but Edward said that it was ok to downlad the new AOTI, but the dashboard still has the old one so i was saving people some trouble. I guess microsoft put the wrong one up or something... maybe that's whats taking so long?

Chibi_psu
Jul 20, 2010, 01:26 PM
all the people that downloaded the 1.92 even with the servers up will have to redownload the client again so...

Vickie
Jul 20, 2010, 01:29 PM
Thanks GP!

SolomonGrundy
Jul 20, 2010, 01:34 PM
great post, thanks.

I think the best thing to do is wait unti the servers are up to download. OFten what happens is they test the patch life (from the xmbox downlaod site), and test for problems.

IF they find any, they may put up a new patch, so I would not waste time doing it.

what the rush? we were not supposed to get it until thursday anyway...

Vickie
Jul 20, 2010, 01:41 PM
great post, thanks.

I think the best thing to do is wait unti the servers are up to download. OFten what happens is they test the patch life (from the xmbox downlaod site), and test for problems.

IF they find any, they may put up a new patch, so I would not waste time doing it.

what the rush? we were not supposed to get it until thursday anyway...

True but if we got it on friday we would still be able to play right now, I just wanna play IDC whether it's GAS or not, I'm Feinding to kick some Onmagoug ass!

SolomonGrundy
Jul 20, 2010, 01:48 PM
Poor onma, he should have never vertured East. He was much safer protected by tengoughs.

RisK x FaTaL
Jul 20, 2010, 01:59 PM
:etongue:

THE SERVERS ARE UP ITS JUST THAT THE WRONG DOWNLOAD IS STILL IN THE DASHBOARD IDIOT!

BIG OLAF
Jul 20, 2010, 02:00 PM

THE SERVERS ARE UP ITS JUST THAT THE WRONG DOWNLOAD IS STILL IN THE DASHBOARD IDIOT!

False. The servers are not up. Also, please be respectful to other forum users. The "idiot" comment was not needed, nor appreciated by TwistedDragon, assuredly.

Anduril
Jul 20, 2010, 02:01 PM

No. No they aren't.

Yuicihi
Jul 20, 2010, 02:09 PM
As stated before, the servers themselves are not up. With the 1.94GB version, it produces the standard interrupt message when maintenance happens.

pikachief
Jul 20, 2010, 02:16 PM
True but if we got it on friday we would still be able to play right now, I just wanna play IDC whether it's GAS or not, I'm Feinding to kick some Onmagoug ass!

YES! Twin hadnguns pew pew pew! im still unsure wether or not i should stay GM or go FG :P

If im FG im gonna have to go re-buy a lot of stuff :( but i can wear A rank armor and blow up de ragan with grenades! :D lol I wanna fight some de ragans and omnagoooogs with u :)

blkbeast
Jul 20, 2010, 02:17 PM

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s287/flowers79_bucket/umad.jpg
but seriously im joking not tryin to be a dick..
just :-)

Dealbreaker
Jul 20, 2010, 02:18 PM
This delay is becoming a joke..... Also the fact that we haven't heard from Ed is very disheartening.

Vickie
Jul 20, 2010, 02:20 PM
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s287/flowers79_bucket/umad.jpg
but seriously im joking not tryin to be a dick..
just :-)

LMFAO! is that Camron in that pic

@ Pikachief yea Sure why not, i was talkin about Regular Onmagoug though, i was saying IDC if its the "R"version i just wanna kick his ass

blkbeast
Jul 20, 2010, 02:22 PM
LMFAO! is that Camron in that pic

yes mami.
Dipset!!!

Dealbreaker
Jul 20, 2010, 02:22 PM
Looks like the dashboard DL is now the right one....

Vickie
Jul 20, 2010, 02:24 PM
yes mami.
Dipset!!!

aw shit Dude im a Tranny

RANGER 01
Jul 20, 2010, 02:44 PM
I believe the updated AOTI can now be downloaded from the XBL marketplace. At least in the US, not sure about Canada/Mexico/EU.

Vickie
Jul 20, 2010, 02:46 PM
I believe the updated AOTI can now be downloaded from the XBL marketplace. At least in the US, not sure about Canada/Mexico/EU.

who gives a shit about Canada/Mexico and Europe.... jk

RisK x FaTaL
Jul 20, 2010, 03:01 PM
thank you...that helps so much!!!

Ryna
Jul 20, 2010, 03:15 PM
To avoid having conflicting topics, I am going to lock this one.