PDA

View Full Version : PSU Bit of a dilemma

Aeris the techer
Jul 20, 2010, 08:06 PM
Well, let me start off on a good note... Supp update is great so far and the population is higher than I've seen it in well over a year.

The bad: seriously SEGA? How the F*** did you expect masterforce to run these missions without armor..? At lv 20, MF has 43 dfp, and they can only have s rank armor. No S rank armor has requirements that low, and switching to FT and equipping A rank armor means giving up my S rank tech mags... WTF...?

I'm debating whether or not to just level up 3 times to get to 180 or to run without armor... Cause I sure as he'll ain't going back to FT...

str898mustang
Jul 20, 2010, 08:08 PM
play a different class and go to a party?

or u can stop complaing like a b*&#! and go back to fT, get the 2 AP (maybe 3, depending if ur male or female) and get lvl2 or 3 Def+

Aeris the techer
Jul 20, 2010, 08:10 PM
play a different class and go to a party?

No, I think the idea was to enjoy the updates to masterforce and the new mission, but I can't do either now... This sucks

str898mustang
Jul 20, 2010, 08:13 PM
No, I think the idea was to enjoy the updates to masterforce and the new mission, but I can't do either now... This sucks

it's gonna be tough before it gets fun

I'm in the same boat here on JP PSU. I'm close to getting my first AP on my techer. Though I have access to Stage 2 and 3 /R missions which in World of Illision/R (Stage 3), i can equip my armors.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 20, 2010, 08:13 PM
ha ha ha....ohh what baout the JP folks who said this is NO PROBLEM, and mocked me for being a baby.

Here is the solition.

Play as Fortetecher. Get AP. SWitch jobs, use points for masterforce.

The idea was to make it ahrd for the master classes.

str898mustang
Jul 20, 2010, 08:16 PM
ha ha ha....ohh what baout the JP folks who said this is NO PROBLEM, and mocked me for being a baby.

Here is the solition.

Play as Fortetecher. Get AP. SWitch jobs, use points for masterforce.

The idea was to make it ahrd for the master classes.

it is no problem...once ur in stage 2.

Phaesphora
Jul 20, 2010, 08:39 PM
The bad: seriously SEGA? How the F*** did you expect masterforce to run these missions without armor..? At lv 20, MF has 43 dfp, and they can only have s rank armor. No S rank armor has requirements that low, and switching to FT and equipping A rank armor means giving up my S rank tech mags... WTF...?

I'm debating whether or not to just level up 3 times to get to 180 or to run without armor... Cause I sure as he'll ain't going back to FT...
I'm in a similar position, except my base LV is 60+ below yours. Mustang's right; the game is going to be shit for us until we get the AP to make MF playable. I'd say as close as you are, go for cap. Me... I'm starting from AT01 in the hopes that another class will make /Rs playable.

Shou
Jul 20, 2010, 08:50 PM
No offence but you should still be ok without armor even as MF.
I got to 1000AMP without armor and still S ranked most missions. You just can't play as lazily as you are used to from regular missions. /R missions are still VERY easy. Give it a day or two.

Yuicihi
Jul 20, 2010, 09:06 PM
If you're playing with a party, you shouldn't have any problems. Just stay well away from combat like the squishy wizard you are, and hope you don't get hit too badly if you do manage to get into trouble.

If you still want armor before you play MF, swap to FT, and build up the AP to get the Def+ upgrade.

Phaesphora
Jul 20, 2010, 09:18 PM
I can't speak for Aeris, but...

No offence but you should still be ok without armor even as MF.
I got to 1000AMP without armor and still S ranked most missions. You just can't play as lazily as you are used to from regular missions. /R missions are still VERY easy. Give it a day or two.
I'm happy for you that you're pro. I'm not.

If you're playing with a party, you shouldn't have any problems.
I don't know anyone who plays PSU. I will, however, try your FT suggestion solo as soon as I find a reasonably-priced Me / Quick.

Yuicihi
Jul 20, 2010, 09:22 PM
I can't speak for Aeris, but...

I'm happy for you that you're pro. I'm not.

I don't know anyone who plays PSU. I will, however, try your FT suggestion solo as soon as I find a reasonably-priced Me / Quick.

Even going in with randoms you find in the lobbies will help you survive. You can find parties rather easily enough. Most will simply ask you to wave for an invite.

You'll have to deal with the 'bad' part of the community at times, of course, but I've found most people to be nice enough.

RemiusTA
Jul 20, 2010, 09:35 PM
Well, let me start off on a good note... Supp update is great so far and the population is higher than I've seen it in well over a year.

Silly Aeris, Force is for Scape Dolls.

(They never expected the Force class to be usable in the first place for how much it fucking sucks. What makes you think they want Masterforces to live?)

Aeris the techer
Jul 20, 2010, 10:23 PM
Silly Aeris, Force is for Scape Dolls.

(They never expected the Force class to be usable in the first place for how much it fucking sucks. What makes you think they want Masterforces to live?)

Appearantly, Square Enix doesn't want me alive either... >_>