PDA

View Full Version : One Problem! Help!

D-von
Jul 20, 2010, 10:21 PM
I know you guys are sick of these threads...Ive been reading.

I've got a problem that hasn't been answered though. I have downloaded the update several times and I still get the message. "Re-download AOTI and sign back in" something like that.

See I've done that but I always get that message, Im pretty sure the servers are up and im 100% sure I downloaded the 1.94GB. But still no psu :( sad day please help

Blue_Beast
Jul 20, 2010, 10:53 PM
I know you guys are sick of these threads...Ive been reading.

I've got a problem that hasn't been answered though. I have downloaded the update several times and I still get the message. "Re-download AOTI and sign back in" something like that.

See I've done that but I always get that message, Im pretty sure the servers are up and im 100% sure I downloaded the 1.94GB. But still no psu :( sad day please help

i had that problem to... so i deleted it.. and then cleared my system cache... and now it works... ^_^

ashley50
Jul 20, 2010, 10:55 PM
just like what it says on the site...

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/news_item.php?item=nid137

stinkyfish97
Jul 20, 2010, 11:25 PM
Make sure you go into My Xbox on the dashboard->System Settings->Memory (Hardrive->Games->PSU->Delete AotI (Dont need to delete your game data though that is not your online saved game data thats for offline)->Then redownload it from the marketplace.

Hope that clears up any problems. Just follow those steps and you should be good to go. Goodluck and have fun. :)

D-von
Jul 21, 2010, 12:43 AM
Make sure you go into My Xbox on the dashboard->System Settings->Memory (Hardrive->Games->PSU->Delete AotI (Dont need to delete your game data though that is not your online saved game data thats for offline)->Then redownload it from the marketplace.

Hope that clears up any problems. Just follow those steps and you should be good to go. Goodluck and have fun. :)

I did just that, no luck though

kissablepimp
Jul 21, 2010, 09:18 AM
Try this delete the AOTI from your memory and go to my my xbox with PSU in the tray go over it and push Y and go to downloads and scroll down to AOTI content and download it I hope this works for you that is what I did.