PDA

View Full Version : Returning to game

Hwang
Jul 21, 2010, 11:17 AM
Just come back to the game after taking a year off, where are the best places to do missions, the best places to solo for mesata.

I'm probably quite far out on my weapons and stuff as it is at the moment too.

Hwang
Jul 22, 2010, 08:35 AM
I guess this game has changed a lot since I quit, no one is doing exp runs at all.

kissablepimp
Jul 22, 2010, 08:45 AM
They are all doing the new mission counter on the third floor of the GC were the lightning carnival was at the

Hwang
Jul 22, 2010, 12:38 PM
I went there to look at that the other day, lowers down to level 20, and I'm not even capped yet, so is there a point in doing it?

Karen Erra
Jul 22, 2010, 01:09 PM
You can earn AEXP there (500k AEXP make 1 AP) and with AP you can customize your char. Also, you can earn AMP to buy different things for them.

Yuicihi
Jul 22, 2010, 01:35 PM
People still run White Beast and other missions, but there isn't the huge amount of parties at the moment. Give it time, the 'OMG NEW MISSIONS' hype train will run out of steam, and they'll all realize it's more efficient to simply cap to get AEXP.

The real reason to play /R missions is to obtain AMP, unless you can't wait to get AP, which you trade in for items. Casts will want the new SUV, if they can't afford/don't want Hegel.

Hwang
Jul 23, 2010, 05:27 PM
Has Phantom fissure been removed? Usually see a lot of people at White beast doing it, but haven't seen 1 since I come back.

BIG OLAF
Jul 23, 2010, 05:51 PM
Has Phantom fissure been removed? Usually see a lot of people at White beast doing it, but haven't seen 1 since I come back.

Uh, nope. It's still there. All four Rare Missions are active.