PDA

View Full Version : GAC glitches

Slayer76
Jul 22, 2010, 08:55 AM
this thread was posted on the official forums by midori oku

I wanted to make this thread so we can make of list of anything that is going wrong at the moment. If you find something that you think is not normal or you know for sure is wrong post it. We (or at least me) would like to have this stuff fixed ASAP.

List so far:

1: Darkness Preta turning lightning
2: All Beef weapons are 33% fire
3: Limit Break is not hitting 4 spots/enemies it only hits 3 (Tested by Me, Pookie, and Mikuru)
4: Swords from White Beast are so far always neutral
5: Damage cap on Gravity Breaks 3rd hit (Tested by Jess and k/bit)
6: Sabers from Dark God are always neutral

Aeris the techer
Jul 22, 2010, 10:35 AM
First of all, they aren't glitches until proven so.
Secondly, everyone on that list plays 24/7, does it really shock you that they'd find every so called problem in the game...?
Besides, it will more than likely be a while before anything gets fixed anyway, SEGAC Is tired now from the update and won't do anything for like a year lol.

Delete
Jul 22, 2010, 10:55 AM
Secondly, everyone on that list plays 24/7

:lol: SOoooO True.

But seriously on the 33% beef weps and the neutral stuff, simply look in player shops....if there all 33% and the others are all neutral.....then it probably means that's all they come in.....this is assuming that they drop a lot and the shops are loaded with them.

BIG OLAF
Jul 22, 2010, 11:07 AM
1: Darkness Preta turning lightning
2: All Beef weapons are 33% fire
3: Limit Break is not hitting 4 spots/enemies it only hits 3 (Tested by Me, Pookie, and Mikuru)
4: Swords from White Beast are so far always neutral
5: Damage cap on Gravity Breaks 3rd hit (Tested by Jess and k/bit)
6: Sabers from Dark God are always neutral

The ones highlighted are obviously not glitches (I mean, I guess the Gudda Skela only coming in Ice is a glitch, too?).

The ones that aren't highlighted sound a little screwy, however.

desturel
Jul 22, 2010, 11:24 AM
The ones highlighted are obviously not glitches (I mean, I guess the Gudda Skela only coming in Ice is a glitch, too?).

The ones that aren't highlighted sound a little screwy, however.

The two neutral element weapons drop with percentages on the Japanese servers, which is why people have them listed as possible glitches. If they dropped as neutral on the Japanese servers, then people probably wouldn't think of it as being a glitch. As for the 33% weapon, I have no idea. Set percentage weapons aren't uncommon.

everyone on that list plays 24/7

I doubt you'd have to play 24/7 to notice glitches in this game. I play an average of 2 hours a day and i could come up with an extensive list of problems.

milranduil
Jul 22, 2010, 04:02 PM
I think bugs/problems is a more accurate description rather than glitches...

Galadriel_psu
Jul 22, 2010, 04:10 PM
Aeris ftw

Crysteon
Jul 22, 2010, 04:31 PM
Lol...does Limit Break Diga have a glitch or they dont know how to exploit it properly? xD That thing is no picnic, you know...

unicorn
Jul 22, 2010, 06:42 PM
Either Limit Break is glitched, OR the targets are not close enough to actually hit all 4.

I know some JP players said it was a little tricky without Attack Range +1 and +2. And you probably won't see those for a while.

Ceresa
Jul 24, 2010, 02:38 AM
It was originally 3 targets for the first two weeks or so, then ninja buffed to 4 and they didn't bother telling us they improved it for another 2 weeks or so after that.

It was also bugged for around 6 months to only hit two targets if you changed to FT with madoogs equipped, had to bank all your shit, change jobs back and forth, then get it out.

unicorn
Jul 24, 2010, 02:59 AM
It was originally 3 targets for the first two weeks or so, then ninja buffed to 4 and they didn't bother telling us they improved it for another 2 weeks or so after that.

It was also bugged for around 6 months to only hit two targets if you changed to FT with madoogs equipped, had to bank all your shit, change jobs back and forth, then get it out.

If I remember correctly, wasn't it also glitched with wands? Specifically Bajura and Granahodora?

Ceresa
Jul 24, 2010, 03:09 AM
Yeah it was a buggy time...

Midori Oku
Jul 27, 2010, 01:25 PM
If I remember correctly, wasn't it also glitched with wands? Specifically Bajura and Granahodora?

From what I have seen and tested so far the the Bajura and the Granahodora do not have a bug that only lets us hit two targets. I wont be able to say for sure until we can hit the 4th hitbox.

garjian
Jul 28, 2010, 06:36 AM
Theres a damage cap on Anga Redda on certain missions.

on Scarred Planet i CANNOT hit anything other than EXACTLY 13k, on Lonely Lab it hits ~13750