PDA

View Full Version : Please, if you are a generous person, god, help me!

Lendri
Mar 6, 2003, 10:28 PM
Hi,
My name is Lendri. I'm a level 71 RAcast and recently all of my items have become corrupted. That is, I have lost every item I ever owned. All my rares, all of my 485,000 meseta, all 15 mono, di, and trigrinders. If you are a generous person who could lend a desperate ranger a ranger-type weapon, I swear, I would worship you. I used to have a WALS MK-2 +9 and a Crush Bullet +5, but if you could simply give me a varista, or a rifle you are willing to spare, I promise to you, I would meet you again and give you nearly any item I had. So, if you are a generous person who has the heart to help a person in need, please, tell me if you have any interest and maybe we could set up a date. (This is not a fraud, by the way.)

Thank you, very much,
Lendri

Orange_Coconut
Mar 6, 2003, 10:52 PM
Is a Justy ok? I can be online in like, a half hour, whats ur online name? I'll probably be on as Xita.

If I am not, just tell me a specific lobby to go to, I have a few other characters...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orange_Coconut on 2003-03-06 19:54 ]</font>

TheHulk4
Mar 7, 2003, 12:10 AM
I can give you a WALS MK-2 if you get this message soon

marionettemaster
Mar 7, 2003, 12:12 AM
give ya a guilty light

CrazyJ
Mar 7, 2003, 12:34 AM
I can give you a Holiness Armor with 4 slots and some Elf/Arms

I think I have a few ranger weapons too.

PM me.

Bri-N
Mar 7, 2003, 02:00 AM
Heh just out of curiosity how did your items become corrupt http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smilejap.gif

oxxjuniorxxo
Mar 7, 2003, 12:20 PM
Tonight if you'd like then I have a Crush bullet, Meteor Smash, and of course the ... Varista... I can be online tonight if you want em...
l8a

Elusive_Llama
Mar 7, 2003, 12:33 PM
I'll give you some stuff to get started back up. Just PM me...

scmfxt
Mar 7, 2003, 02:30 PM
lol... ok, I guess I can lend a hand to the needy. I have quite a few items to give. I'm running out of room to put them in so here are some items I will give you:

varista
wals-mk2
justy 23st
graviton plate
secret gear
hero/ability

I usually hangout on Antares 1-1 when i'm online (after 7pm CST). Drop me a message.

Lendri
Mar 7, 2003, 08:47 PM
My god! You people... you are honestly very very nice. Unfortunately, viruses are not, and I've acquired the dreaded INFLUENZA +3! Ack. I'll probably be able to play on saturday (tomorrow,) so if you want to play, either PM me or AIM me - Zephyra Magna

Thank you all, you have no idea how much I appreciate your generosity.

Maybe there really is hope in this world. Ha.

-Lendri

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lendri on 2003-03-07 17:51 ]</font>

Lendri
Mar 7, 2003, 09:03 PM
Ohhh, I just read the post that asks how I got corrupted. Read my IM to another user for the answer:

"zephyra magna: well I have multiple characters, on different memory cards. so I was giving some disks to me FOmar, right? Then after I was done, I turned the GC off, and the next day, when I came back, it still said "Transferring Data To Memory Card in slot A" so I was like "oh." Then I turned it off, came back the next day, and it still said that. So i clicked the character slot and it said "You must stop this process to proceed. Stop process?"
zephyra magna: so I did, and poof, all my items were gone
zephyra magna: it really really sucks"

Apparently, it is the "Transferring Character" glitch. Ack. Damned memory cards.

Lendri
Mar 7, 2003, 09:53 PM
Stunning. Utterly stunning.

Now, I know, I could be naughty and say I never got items, but that wouldn't make me honest, would it? So, I really appreciate all of you even taking the time to offer an item to me, I never imagined it would be possible, but you are all very good people.

The Elusive Llama was the one who came through for me. All I asked for was a varista, but I got much more than I bargained for... err... begged, lol, sorry. No words can express how much I appreciate it, so I just hope you understand. And, for about the 500th time, thank you, much.

So, to the rest of you, you are all very wonderful people. You guys have something in you, a little knack that really shines, and I don't think any of you should let that go. Keep on keepin' on, and kick some serious Dark Falz arse.

Thanks a bunch, everybody.
-Lendri