PDA

View Full Version : Ask Sord A Question

Sord
Jul 24, 2010, 07:35 PM
Ask me anything, cause everyone's doin it!

[spoiler-box]Limited time offer only, valid only where prohibited. Not available in Spamada, Prance, or Land-of-the-Other-Missing-Sock. Side effects may include shock, awe, rage, hate, despair, indifference, or boredom. Questions and Answers are property of their respective owners, except their mothers, those are all mine.[/spoiler-box]

AlexCraig
Jul 24, 2010, 07:40 PM
What will be your next avatar?

Sord
Jul 24, 2010, 07:48 PM
A RAcast, a big bouldering bi-pedal tank of doom, move the fuck over Optimus.

Update Just look at that steely eyeless face, you know this shit doesn't care when it turns you into honeycomb with some Yasminkovs!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2010, 12:46 AM
Its Like SEF, but zoomed in like SEF is charging at us!

-

No money down?

Randomness
Jul 25, 2010, 12:46 AM
What happens when a RAcast is fighting Falz on Ultimate, and has no healing items after the third round... alone?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2010, 12:58 AM
What happens when a RAcast is fighting Falz on Ultimate, and has no healing items after the third round... alone?
Special HP Drain and add to his HP attack. RAcasts come prepared too!
[leet people online will say the speed grapher units, makes your shoot go faster, or he dropped some x10 healing stacks as needed, then made a 2nd trip and hopefully this wasn't the version with EXP on death penalty crap]

Why did I jump in to try to answer one of your questions?

Sord
Jul 25, 2010, 01:50 AM
No money down, but Haya steppin up with the answers. Got that RAcast HP drainin free from that mechgun blastin spree, answerin mah questions with things with which I agree cause he knows what to decree.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2010, 01:52 AM
Woah, that highlight is a [code] too?
Thought it was only on the URL part of searching, ex: "PSOldWorldtopicforumFreshKillians&highlightbooty+bass"

Red text on BlueBlack.

Will it be different on different PSOW color Themes?

Sord
Jul 25, 2010, 01:54 AM
Red text on mira blue-grey as well, probably the same no matter on which theme you dwell.

navci
Jul 25, 2010, 02:01 AM
I think my chair hates my ankle. How do I make them not try to hurt each other? (well mainly my ankle)

Sord
Jul 25, 2010, 02:06 AM
Kill the chair, brutally, with a chainsaw, make sure every splinter screams in agony. Then use cushions and a coffee table.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2010, 02:08 AM
Did people notice the Green original artwork RAcast and think, Sef used to use that one...

on my Blue Man the Moo Man poster?

Ref:
[spoiler-box]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/BeingMoo2uMan.png
[/spoiler-box]

Sord
Jul 25, 2010, 02:11 AM
Doubt it, don't think a whole lot of people here have been around long enough to remember Sef, though I don't remember that poster. Moo2u presidente abandon-eh turned the blue men to the moo men in his army of mass percussion it seems.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2010, 02:13 AM
SUMMERPALOOZA, still on front page of FKL forum topic list though. I won't viral adverspamarketize it in your topic here, did it a bunch for "Shindependence Day" on July 4. Maybe I could put it in the sig...

Did you feel you should have been in one, or want to join in, even as "Sord Syndrom?"

How can I make that work? Animated gif like the dhylecs?

Sord
Jul 25, 2010, 02:17 AM
Probably, once had the idea to put all the available avatars onto a xy grid where x=y and then shrink it down to 100pixels to see how it rendered, but got bored after lining up the first 300 avies or so out of the 600+ we had at the time (and now there's even more!)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2010, 02:19 AM
Yeah, have you seen some of those?

I wonder where they are in the lists (PSO Ep 1&2, PSU Story, and so on only have so many and not the ones I'm seeing) and if I am missing out on all of those pastel bright color things when I look around them - yet am not supposed to change. Window shopping the avatars.

Sord
Jul 25, 2010, 02:22 AM
I've looked through all the new stuff. Lot of non-pso/u-but-still-sega-related stuff. Though I know the Puyo stuff is mostly the Coopers fault.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2010, 02:28 AM
Tried to get Kiryu bad dudes but really good gangster doods in latest round of avatars added Site Related thread, Shenmue Ryo needs to be there at least.

Argh, just remembered was going to put Arle skipping around old Ronin Classic on a movie poster or somewhere but forgot what. But don't want to double post taco the SUMMERPALOOZA so soon anyway.