PDA

View Full Version : Marvel anime

anbmiller
Jul 25, 2010, 12:25 AM
THATS AWESOME. ON G4 IRON MAN, WOLVERINE, X-MEN, BLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! ITS FLIPPIN AWESOME

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2010, 12:43 AM
Modok in love Super Hero Squad jokes say otherwise.

And Thor is a doofus.

Starkin Tony isn't rich, I think, but Captain is still leader.

And we went over this in the other one:

Cowboy Bebop is pretty much the only > Anime < show worth watching ever.
Just watch that and you're done. Seriously. (Or Vash the double billion dollar donut man pede. Akira, Ninja Scroll maybe. Outlaw Star is recommended in the same vein of spaceship bandit people if not as well rounded and all aspects perfected.)

Don't head into the popcorn variety of anime, same as the popcorn pasttimes of Hollywood "every cop and non cop is soo good with guns - no questions asked"

SpikeOtacon
Jul 25, 2010, 12:44 AM
http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/Left4Bread/DOUBLESUN.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2010, 12:54 AM
There was Animu in My Tony Stark ballin' movie and since I bought it a long time ago for $4 new and didn't watch, I didn't know it.

Naked :witch: Chinese warlord using as a host, assassins creed protect the order, some earth water wind fire bad guys. But they had no dialogue, this wasn't no Airbizender.

anbmiller
Jul 25, 2010, 01:03 AM
??? what the sorry big fan of all of them

The Last Baron
Jul 25, 2010, 01:05 AM
Sorry, the big fan what??? all of them.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2010, 01:10 AM
All the anime?

Even made by, they do better work in their own thing-for decades, trying to capitalize on people buying anime stuff with their own newer studios, Marvel?

Even things named "Fruits Basket" ?!