PDA

View Full Version : Item Hlep!

Hwang
Jul 26, 2010, 07:09 PM
I'm looking for a shotgun, I have checked psupedia, and none of the pictures look right, so I'm not sure what to think at the moment.

Back when I quit, I had a 6/6 shotgun, that fired 5 shots, now I'm fairly sure it looked like the Shigga desta, but from buying 1 today, it only fires 4 shots, and not 5, does grinding it up add an extra shot?

If not, are there any shotguns that look like the desta, but fire 5 bullets?

BIG OLAF
Jul 26, 2010, 07:16 PM
I'm looking for a shotgun, I have checked psupedia, and none of the pictures look right, so I'm not sure what to think at the moment.

Back when I quit, I had a 6/6 shotgun, that fired 5 shots, now I'm fairly sure it looked like the Shigga desta, but from buying 1 today, it only fires 4 shots, and not 5, does grinding it up add an extra shot?

If not, are there any shotguns that look like the desta, but fire 5 bullets?

All shotguns fire 5 shots once their PAs hit level 21. The amount of bullets fired has nothing to do with the actual gun. Chances are, you're using the same gun (Desta), but for some reason, you lost your level 21+ PA back when you quit, and are now using one between the levels of 11-20.

ashley50
Jul 26, 2010, 07:16 PM
it's the bullet level that affects the number of shots it fires...in shotguns.

Hwang
Jul 26, 2010, 07:36 PM
Well fook me, that would explain it, I've been lvling up my other shots, so that'll be why I guess! Thanks!

Delete
Jul 26, 2010, 07:43 PM
Dang, a question I actually knew the answer to for once...... answered before I could get to it. :(

Yamikari
Jul 27, 2010, 05:14 PM
Dang, a question I actually knew the answer to for once...... answered before I could get to it. :(

Same here V__V