PDA

View Full Version : Project Hellstorm: The New Wave

Pages : [1] 2 3

Seth Astra
Jul 27, 2010, 11:13 PM
OOC: Well, the first try was a dud. Mostly since the Group Fic thing didn't work out so well. However, I'm trying again with a clean slate. It's the only thing epic enough for my 1000th post, after all. So, the new beginning of Project Hellstorm.

---

A cloaked figure is running through the allies in one of the less maintained parts of Pioneer 2. Everyone of its footsteps leaves a loud clank of metal on metal. Following the figure are four hunters.
In the lead was a well-built HUmar, his deep black hair longer than normal. His outfit was white, although his shorts underneath were purple. He chose these colors because they were similar to those worn by his teacher. On his left wrist he wore a Red Ring. On the same hip, he had a sheathed katana. His face was serious, although it betrayed his firm confidence.

Following close at his heels was a HUnewearl. Her outfit was blue, her shirt covering the entirety of her stomach, unlike most HUnewearls that you'd see. This complimented here pale blue hair, which fell loosely down her back, just past her shoulders. On her left arm she had what appeared to be an armguard, covering the lower half of her forearm. She also wielded katanas, one on each hip.
On the other side of the HUmar, and slightly behind, was a HUcast with a yellow and white paint job and a samurai-helmet like head. On his right arm was a Syakuenn-houga claw,turned off, and on his left, a tripolic reflector.

In the back was a tall, skinny FOnewm. He had a dark grey uniform, spiky, dark grey hair shooting up from his headband, a shifta merge on his arm, and a dark bridge rod on his back.
The cloaked figure ran into a dead end and stopped, trapped between the four hunters and a wall.
"So, it appears we've caught you," spoke up the HUmar in front. "Let's make this easy on both of us, you give us back the plans you stole and let us take you in, and I leave a good report. If your luck holds and I make a very generous report, you might only get a hundred years in prison."
The cloaked figure laughed. "Do you truly believe I would surrender to hunters like you?" he said, still laughing. He removed the cloak, letting it drop to the ground revealing the figure to be a purple HUcast.
"Wha-What?!" The white and yellow HUcast stammered. "You're supposed to be dead, Kireek, I saw Seth kill you!"
"Relax, Omega-22, I killed him once, I'll kill him again," the HUmar, Seth, said releasing the katana, still sheathed, from his belt. The HUnewearl drew her two katanas, a pair known together as Jizi. Omega-22 activated his claw, and the force took his staff from his back and gave the hunters shifta.
Seth attacked first, rushing with his still sheathed katana. Before the strike connected, Kireek drew his soul eater and blocked. The two struggled, before Kireek released, slicing Seth across the chest and avoiding attacks from the other two hunters and a blast of zonde from the FOnewm. The HUnewearl and Omega-22 charged in attacking furiously. Omega-22 attempted to run Kireek through using his claw, but Kireek swung his scythe with increadible speed, forcing Omega-22 to step back and block the overhead strike with his shield. The HUnewearl attempted to pin the soul eater down with one sword after this, while slashing at kireek with the other. However, she only managed to take a slash at Kireek's shoulder before the android threw her sword off of the scythe, knocking her down and into the wall. Kireek drew his scythe upward in preparation for the finishing blow. Right as he brought his soul eater down, the HUnewearl brought up her left arm to block, and a heart shaped barrier formed above her arm, stopping the scyth.
"Hmm, a safety heart. No matter!" Kireek yelled, putting more pressure on the his weapon, causing the blade to begin to penetrate the shield, which started to look like it was cracking.
"Cecina, look out!" the FOnewm yelled, sending a rafoie ball at Kireek, knocking him back a good ten feet.
Omega-22 charged Kireek now, swinging his claw madly. Kireek blocked each strike with his soul eater, before dealing a huge gash against the yellow and white cast's chest, before Kireek kicked the cast against the wall. Kireek then rushed the FOnewm who unleashed a grants spell right between the two of them at the last second, sending both of them flying back. The FOnewm was knocked out by this, but Kireek managed to stand right back up.
The HUmar managed to come to just enough to inject a trimate right next to the wound, causing the flesh to heal almost instantly. Standing, the HUmar said, "Hmm... it seems you've gotten better. I guess I'll have to actually draw my blade." At this he held his sheath in front of him, horizontally, one hand at the top of the sheath, the other on the blade. The HUmar drew the blade and threw the sheath off to the side before taking a two-handed combat stance.
"Im-Impossible!" Kireek stammered, "A Tsumikiri J-Sword!" Regaining his composure, "It makes no difference." Kireek stated.
At this Seth charged, attempting to stab Kireek. The cast parried Seth's blade off to the right, before trying to do horizontal slash, which Seth easily ducked. The HUmar rose quickly slashing Kireek with an uppercut slash. Although Seth tried to spin into a horizontal slash from this, kireek was faster, and brought his scythe down, slicing Seth's shoulder. Seth winced, but his expression changed to one of sheer confidence when he saw his blade star to glow blue. Seth quickly started slashing furiously, pushing Kireek backwards. Seth then spun around and slashed Kireek across the torso, sending the cast back into the wall.
Kireek threw his soul eater at Seth, who simply blocked by raising his left arm, where the scythe was blocked by a red disk emitted by the red ring. Seth then started to unleash the Tsumikiri J-Sword's special, slashing Kireek with waves of energy and driving him into the wall further. Finally, he drew back his blade, and stabbed it through the HUcast's head.
"Here, you can have this disk back. This is only a minor setback. Even without me Black Paper will continue to prosper. I am just one of many clones!" Kireek spoke, his voice fluctuating wildly.
"Clones!" Seth yelled after catching the data disk. To this Kireek just laughed, his voice still fluctuating. A second later the cast self-destructed, knocking Seth back a little. The HUmar, however, was not hurt much, and proceeded to wake Cecina, who had been knocked unconscious by the FOnewm's RAfoie.
"Thanks for the shield, honey," Cecina said, reaching up to hug Seth. The two of them proceeded to heal the others. They looked for the soul eater, but it had dissolved into nothing when the Kireek clone self-destructed.
As they walked into the Hunter's Guild, the FOnewm asked, "What's that disk contain anyways Seth?"
"I don't know Seth," the HUmar responded. "That's classified, I think the client mentioned D-Cells, though. That's not good, but it would be worse if black paper goth their hands on it."
Seth<FN> nodded in agreement as they walked to the counter to turn in their quest.

---

OOC: Well, didn't change much. Also, there are two Seths here. The HUmar will be refered to outside of speach by the name Seth<HM> and the FOnewm as Seth<FN>. And yes, these are different characters from the previous RPs... Except Omega-22, he just has a new body.

FOkyasuta
Jul 27, 2010, 11:31 PM
Occ: Im Impressed!

NeonaPulsar
Jul 27, 2010, 11:40 PM
*As the party aproched the counter, they where intercepted by a young Newman woman. She was wareing a short white and green dress, down to her thighs, and a small, matching jacket over the top which had six amppifyer points on it, and wore gray, thight fitting shorts underneth the dress. Her hair was a bright, Neon green, and curled down behind her pointed ears and was held there by a headband with two more amppifyers. (if needed, go look in my albums)

Neona: "... Um, excusse me.... are you Seth Astra. A guild member told me to come find you. That you'd be able to help me..."

Seth Astra
Jul 27, 2010, 11:44 PM
Seth<HM> sighed. "Dang, I don't get breaks, do I?" He complained.
"Oh come on, how can you pass up a cute face like that?" Seth<FN> asked, right before being slapped hard upside the head by Cecina.
"Never said I wouldn't help," Seth<HM> replied. "So, what's the problem?"

FOkyasuta
Jul 27, 2010, 11:49 PM
~In The Shadows~

So Thats Him... I Must Tell The Master About This...

NeonaPulsar
Jul 28, 2010, 12:03 AM
Neona looks down, with a worried look and her face, then adresses Seth and the group.

Neona: "I.. I was ambushed... in Pioneer 1's forest while I was on a quest for a friend, I couldn't see them very well but the glimps i did get, they looked like Black Paper agents. They... they took my staff, the Tear Gate, and ran off." Neona looks down at the floor for a minute then looks up at Seth with a worried look again. "That staff was handed down for generations... and was said you hold a special power, but I don't know what. I need your help to get it back,... Please"

Seth Astra
Jul 28, 2010, 12:08 AM
"Hmm... Black Paper... Well, I'm already contracted as the head of the guild's opperations against them, so it'll just be another thing to remember. No problem. Now, since it's getting late, and we already are beat up from the last hunt, why don't we find some place to relax till tomorrow?" Seth said.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 28, 2010, 12:12 AM
A look of relevef crossed neona's face at those words

Neona: Thank you, very much... can I meet you here, tomorrow?

Seth Astra
Jul 28, 2010, 12:15 AM
"Sure. You can tag along with us if you want. We don't have any plans for the rest of the day." Seth<HM> replied. At this, Seth<FN> got a slightly twisted smile, which prompted Cecina to slap him again.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 28, 2010, 01:13 AM
Neona: Umm... Ok. Where do you guys go, Um, hangout?

Seth Astra
Jul 28, 2010, 01:19 AM
"Never anywhere particular. Sometimes we hang out by the pool at my appartment," Seth<HM> answered. "You have anywhere you'd like to go?"

NeonaPulsar
Jul 28, 2010, 01:22 AM
"Me?" she asks in surprize, " I don't want to get in your way, if you have something to do..."

FOkyasuta
Jul 28, 2010, 01:25 AM
*To Self* Who Is That Newman?!?! Ive Seen Her Before Some Were...*Dashes Off Into The Dark.

Star_girl_220
Jul 28, 2010, 01:25 AM
*As Star watched the green haired newman walk up to a group of one women and three men right next to her, which one of those men looked vaugly like someone almost Seth Astra. She turned her back and listend to parts of the conversation between them. When she heard Black Paper Agents, Star immediatly remembered what they did to her family. Star needed to know why they were talking about them*

Seth Astra
Jul 28, 2010, 01:26 AM
"As I said. We have nothing to do. We've done enough hunting for the day, now it's time to relax." Seth<HM> replied.

OOC: Edit: @Star girl: It's not all men. There's Cecina with them, too.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 28, 2010, 01:29 AM
"Umm... Ok" she answered shyly "I'll follow you guys to... where you useally relax

---

OOC: Need to go to bed for the night...

Star_girl_220
Jul 28, 2010, 01:38 AM
Star saying under her breath
"I must follow"

FOkyasuta
Jul 28, 2010, 11:16 AM
Occ: Did I Do Good?

~Speaking To The Master Via Comm Link~

*Opens Comm Link On Shoulder*

Master That Newman Is The One That We Stole The Rod From. What Kind Of Power Dose It Contain?

???: We Have Yet To Find Out Model 000.1 V.1.

Well She Is Not Happy About This Personal Object Being Taken Away.

???: Well If It Aint So... It Must Contain Powerfull Contents Deep Within.

Some Thing About D.Gates Master.

???: Well Aint That So.... Report To Base Model 000.1 V.1.

Seth Astra
Jul 28, 2010, 01:10 PM
"Oh come on, lighten up!" Cecina told Neona. "What's your name, anyway?"

NeonaPulsar
Jul 29, 2010, 11:49 AM
"Oh, my apolloges, my name is Neona Pulsar... but you can just call me Neona." she says in a happy tone, but with a hint in it, suggesting she was still worried, but trying to act happy, and keep the mood up. She smiles.

Seth Astra
Jul 29, 2010, 11:55 AM
"Well then," Seth replied. "You all meet me out front of my appartment building in 1/2 hour." He said, scribbling something down on a piece of paper, and handing it to Neona. "That's the address."

NeonaPulsar
Jul 29, 2010, 12:09 PM
Neona: Oh! ... thank you. Should I follow you guys now or would it be ok if I go run an erran?

---

OOC: OOoo.. I can just tell this will be fun. Just a reminder though, this all happens before everything we've done so far, before neona learns she's a Reality Walker.

Seth Astra
Jul 29, 2010, 11:07 PM
OOC: Yeah, it will be. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I'm hoping for a definately darker atmosphere, but still with some truely random humor.

"Yeah, run an errand, go back to your appartment, get changed, and then meet us in front of my appartment. There's a really nice pool there." Seth<HM> responded.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 29, 2010, 11:37 PM
OOC: AH, I see where this is going... (old FF)

----

Neona: "Thank you. I'll be back soon" she smiles at the group then runs off down the guilds main hall, slowing down to leave throught the front door. Through the door glass, Neona could be seen as she turns right and starts to run again, heading for the downtown district.

Seth Astra
Jul 29, 2010, 11:40 PM
The four remaining hunters dispersed. Seth<HM> going to his appartment to make arangemetns for his guests, Seth<FN> and Cecina going to their appartment to get changed, and Omega-22 to get his armor shined.

Star_girl_220
Jul 29, 2010, 11:42 PM
*As star Followed the man that was all alone she ducked in the shadows when he looked like he would turn around

NeonaPulsar
Jul 29, 2010, 11:48 PM
OOC: Oh, I just had an idea, the pool could be a public pool, giving others a opening to get into the RP... ?

---

~~~ Time Laps ~~~

Neona was now standing in front of a 4 story apartment building in a up-scale part of town, holding the paper slip seth gave her, checking the address...

Neona: " ... Yep, this is the place he gave me". She walks up and through the front door and into the lobby.

Seth Astra
Jul 29, 2010, 11:52 PM
After aranging for the visitors, Seth<HM> walked up to his room. As he fiddled with the key, he sudenly drew a handgun and fired a photon bullet, just missing star's head. "Don't think I didn't notice you following me. Now what are you doing?!" He interrogated.

Star_girl_220
Jul 30, 2010, 12:00 AM
Star took her hood down and showed her face, she was a young newman with Light Pink hair.
"well i thought you were Seth Astra and i am thinking i was right i heard you say something about black paper agents back there at the party, after my past with thim i thought to follow you" she said while looking at the man

Seth Astra
Jul 30, 2010, 12:02 AM
"Well, you got my name right," the HUmar responded, "even though I've never seen you before. But yeah, we're going after them tomorrow. Meet me and the others at the guild tomorrow." He then entered his appartment, closing the door behind him, before sticking his head out and asking, "Hey, wanna join us down by the pool?"

Star_girl_220
Jul 30, 2010, 12:05 AM
"I would like to if your friends would allow it." Star said

Seth Astra
Jul 30, 2010, 12:12 AM
"Eh, I doubt they'd mind." Seth<HM> responded. "Just don't try and kill any of us, and you'll be fine."

Star_girl_220
Jul 30, 2010, 12:14 AM
"i am not that kind of person that goes around and kills people unless they try to kill me first." star saying it with a smile

Seth Astra
Jul 30, 2010, 12:18 AM
"Okay, that's good. Now mind leaving me alone to get changed?" Seth<HM> replied, annoyed.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 30, 2010, 12:21 AM
Neona was now in the court yard on the first floor. The court was lined with well purned trees and bushes, and tiles evenly spaced with deck chairs here and there, in its center, the pool seth was talking about... But no seth, or his friends...

Neona: "Well.... this is the place, but..."

Star_girl_220
Jul 30, 2010, 12:22 AM
"ill go sorry for following you" says star and walks down the hallway to the pool area
and takes her coat of and sits it down then goes over to the pool to put her feet in.
When she did so she saw a Green haired newman looking around

Seth Astra
Jul 30, 2010, 12:25 AM
Walking up behind Neona, Cecina put her hand on the other Newman's shoulder, and spoke, "Well, you're here early... And Seth's late, as always." She commented. Meanwhile, Seth<FN> was just staring at Neona, untill Cecina walked up to him and punched him in the face. After which, he was unconscious.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 30, 2010, 12:34 AM
"Um, was that nesesairy?" she asked

Star_girl_220
Jul 30, 2010, 12:35 AM
Star looked over and 2 more people were there next to the green haired newman

DoctorQuark
Jul 30, 2010, 12:36 AM
OON-EC: Hooray for punching out guys for checking somebody out? :3

Seth Astra
Jul 30, 2010, 12:39 AM
OOC: You pretty much got it, Doctor. It's part of Seth<FN> being comic relief.

"Yes," Cecina responded. "My brother is... My brother is... My brother is... Him..." She said, not sure how to describe her brother.
Just then, Seth<HM> and Omega-22 showed up. "Hey, how are you guys?" Seth<HM> hollared.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 30, 2010, 12:42 AM
Neona look from the Seth on the ground, still out, and the one that just got here, with a puzzled look on her face.

Neona: "Wait, there are "two" seths?"

Seth Astra
Jul 30, 2010, 12:46 AM
"Let's see... How to explain...." Seth<HM> pondered. "Well, we have the exact same name because I took the name of my dead teacher, who happens to be these two's great great uncle, who the other Seth is named after," He explained, gesturing towards Seth<FN> and Cecina. "And yes, it gets confusing."

NeonaPulsar
Jul 30, 2010, 01:02 AM
Neona: "OH, I get it... but remembering might take some time though....

Seth Astra
Jul 30, 2010, 01:12 AM
"Hey, Star!" Seth<HM> hollared. "Why don't you join us!?"

Star_girl_220
Jul 30, 2010, 01:15 AM
as Star got up and wiped of her feet she walked over to the group.

Seth Astra
Jul 30, 2010, 01:18 AM
"Everyone, this is Star, Star, this is... Well, everyone." Seth<HM> introduced her.

Star_girl_220
Jul 30, 2010, 01:19 AM
star smiled and said "Hi" to everyone

NeonaPulsar
Jul 30, 2010, 01:32 AM
Neona, still a little shyly....

"Hi Star..."

Star_girl_220
Jul 30, 2010, 01:46 AM
"I like your green hair, i just about like any bright colored hair" said star

NeonaPulsar
Jul 30, 2010, 01:59 AM
"Oh... thank you" she responds, lighting up a bit, " I like your pink hair"

*Turns to Seth* "So are we going to, um, swim... ?"

FOkyasuta
Jul 30, 2010, 02:57 AM
Occ:Looking Good So Far! PSO FTW!

Seth Astra
Jul 31, 2010, 12:01 AM
"Yeah, sure," Seth<HM> replied, starting to walk over to the pool. Cecina followed, and Omega-22 picked up Seth<FN> and carried him over, before putting him down on one of the chairs by the pool.

FOkyasuta
Jul 31, 2010, 12:05 AM
Occ:Should I Spice Things Up?

Star_girl_220
Jul 31, 2010, 12:06 AM
star walked behind them and sat in one of the chairs next to the man unconscions

Seth Astra
Jul 31, 2010, 12:10 AM
OOC: Recycling part of a post from the origional.

---

Seth<FN> was sleeping, and had ended up with a really bad sunburn. Cecina was getting a tan on the chair next to him. Seth<HM> was swimming laps in the pool to get a workout. Omega-22 was climbing up the diving board. The cast reached the top and started jumping up and down to get some height. Seth<HM> saw this and quickly swam to one side of the pool.
"Look out!" the HUmar yelled to Cecina and Seth<FN> as he tried to climb out of the pool. The HUnewearl took off her sunglasses and saw Omega-22 on the diving board and started to scream. The FOnewm was still asleep. Before Seth<HM> could even climb out, Omega-22 broke the diving board with his weight and plunged into the swimming pool. This kicked up a huge wave, somehow much bigger than the amount of water in the swimming pool would allow for. Seth<HM> was launched out of the water and into the bushes behind the two newmans, upside down with only his legs visible. Cecina was soaked and screamed as the cold water hit her. Seth <FN> was woken up. He started shivering from the cold water, sat up, and as he tried to dry himself off with a towel, fell to the ground screaming from the pain of his sunburn. Rolling onto the ground he landed on his sunburn, causing him even more pain. He then climbed back up onto the chair and just lay down on his side that wasn't sunburned.

FOkyasuta
Jul 31, 2010, 12:30 AM
Occ: Yet Some Else Thats BAM!

*Looking From A Roof Top Sees The Commotion Going On Below*

They Wont Mind... *Turns Around And Throws A Smoke Grenade To The Mess Below* Opps! *Walks Away*

*Grenade Later Then Hits The Sunburned Seths Back And Bounces Off Thus Explodeing*

Seth Astra
Jul 31, 2010, 12:31 AM
OOC: Which Seth?

Seth Astra
Jul 31, 2010, 12:45 AM
Seth<FN> was screaming now. Seth<HM>, who had dug himself out of the ground, and Cecina were coughing loudly. Omega-22 was unaware that any of this was happening, being embedded in the bottom of the pool. Seth<HM> and Cecina quickly pulled out a pair each of trap vision glasses, using the heat vision to navigate.
"I told him not to do that anymore," said Seth<HM>. "Can you use some techs to evaporate the water so we can scrape him out of the base of the pool?" Cecina nodded at this and used a bunch of RAfoie spells to evaporate the water, revealing a two meter deep pit, with a yellow and white cast at the bottom. Seth helped Omega-22 climb out of the hole, and the cast quickly appologized.
"What now?" asked Cecina.
"Well," Seth<HM> responded, "you should get your brother to the hospital, since he's burned worse then I was after getting hit by that dragon's breath. Omega-22 needs to fix the dents in his armor, and I need to pay the apartment owner to fix the pool."

---

OOC: Yay, recycling the old group fic content.

Star_girl_220
Jul 31, 2010, 12:49 AM
*Cough Cough
"What Just Happened?" asked star to see if anyone could hear her. She saw a figure or two but could not make out who

FOkyasuta
Jul 31, 2010, 12:52 AM
Occ: I Can Shure Spice Up Things Right??? Lol.

Seth Astra
Jul 31, 2010, 12:52 AM
"Star, is that you?" Seth<HM> called. "Let me come to you, then I'll lead you out, he said. He then wallked over and grabbed her hand, before leading her inside the building and taking off the trap vision glasses. "Looks like a smoke bomb. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get that pool paid for... Again..."

Star_girl_220
Jul 31, 2010, 12:58 AM
"Thanks, i wonder who threw the smoke bomb??" star asked

FOkyasuta
Aug 1, 2010, 12:16 AM
*To Self* Wonder If That Was Ok... *Slaps Him Self* Stop It!!

Seth Astra
Aug 1, 2010, 09:21 PM
Seth<HM> walked out of the apartment manger's office, still wearing his swim trunks and mumbling about the repairs costing so much. He notices someone running and carrying something. Seth<HM> disregarded this but looked again. The person was carrying a high grade laptop. One designed to be able to take the full brunt of a Photon Blast and still be fine. This one, though, was badly scratched along the top, in a pattern that Seth<HM> recognized.
"Hey, get back here, thief!" Seth<HM> said running after the man. The man refused to stop, and Seth<HM> pressed a button on a small device, teleporting his J-Sword, still sheathed, into his hand. They ran outside into the streets, and the man ran into an alleyway. Seth followed quickly. The man pressed his hand onto a section of the wall that was actually a concealed hand scanner. Turning to enter a hidden door that had opened, he found an unsheathed katana at his throat. The man dropped the laptop on the ground, and then pointed at himself.
"Megid." The man said. The resulting ball of darkness hit him in the head, destroying his life force in an instant.
Seth<HM> was disturbed that the man would kill himself to avoid capture, but upon examining the man's arm, Seth<HM found the emblem of Black Paper tattod on his arm. "Well, that explains it," Seth<HM> reasoned. Turning on the laptop and checking some data he observed, "Well, the fingerprint scanner and password protection held, but there's not even a reported failed log in. They must have planned to jack the data out of it in there," he continued as he looked up at the doorway. "I'd better tell the guild about that place."

Star_girl_220
Aug 1, 2010, 09:34 PM
"Wohw what was that all about" said star when she saw seth start to chase something.

Seth Astra
Aug 1, 2010, 09:43 PM
Seth<HM> returned, panting, carring his laptop. "That dude stole my computer," he gasped.

Star_girl_220
Aug 1, 2010, 09:57 PM
"What is on it that is so important?"star asked

Seth Astra
Aug 1, 2010, 10:05 PM
"A lot of stuff. Mostly research I've found, threads no one else has pulled together, that sort of stuff. Also a few experimental weapons I'm designing. It also includes some of the most well developed hacking codes in existance, courtasy of myself. Don't worry, I'm not a hacker, I mostly use it on criminal organizations and such. But if Black Paper got a hold of it, they could take control of all of Pioneer 2."

Star_girl_220
Aug 1, 2010, 10:21 PM
"so what are we going to do about the Black Paper Agents, They kidnapped my younger brother i need to get him back but i dont know where they would be.. that is why i wanted to know more when i heard you say Black Paper Agents. I need to find my brother." star says while sitting on the ground almost about to cry

Seth Astra
Aug 1, 2010, 10:31 PM
Seth<HM> crouched down beside star and wrapped his arm around her comfortingly. "Don't worry. I'll take care of it. I've never failed to take out a black paper base, and this'll be no different. Remember, a hunter never fails a contract," Seth<HM> told her, trying to cheer her up. "Now, you wait down here. I'll go up to my room, get my uniform on, and then we can raid black paper, sound good?" he continued, helping her to her feet.

Star_girl_220
Aug 1, 2010, 10:33 PM
"yea thanks" said star
star goes over and puts her long black jacket back on

Seth Astra
Aug 1, 2010, 10:37 PM
About a half hour later, Seth was back on the ground floor, wearing his uniform, his hair back in its usual style, red ring on his left wrist, and J-sword on his hip. "Well, shall we?" he asked. "The others will probably be a while, so we may as well start the inscursion ourselves," he explained. "After you," he closed, holding the front door open.

Star_girl_220
Aug 1, 2010, 10:40 PM
"Thanks" star says still shy

FOkyasuta
Aug 1, 2010, 11:02 PM
*To Self* Why Do I Fell Like Im Did Some Thing Wrong? *Screws Off Head* No More Words Out Of You!!!

Seth Astra
Aug 1, 2010, 11:32 PM
As Seth lead star to where the door was, the wall was seamless again. "Hmm... It was right about here..." Seth mumbled. He then pulled out his J-sword and slashed a wall appart, revealign the tunnel. He then lead the way in, motioning for Star to follow.

Star_girl_220
Aug 1, 2010, 11:38 PM
it was dark star could not see anything. She was hoping she did not step in anything

Seth Astra
Aug 1, 2010, 11:41 PM
Seth, getting a little nervous himself, pulled out a basic saber, using it's photon blade as a substitute light. He then saw that they were nearing the bottom of the stairs and quickened his pace.

Star_girl_220
Aug 1, 2010, 11:46 PM
as they were walking faster star got a little scared. Star never did like going undergound. She was just glad there was a little light and someone was there with her

Seth Astra
Aug 1, 2010, 11:54 PM
As they reached the bottom of the stairs, Seth put away the photon saber and flicked a light switch. The room then lit up, revealing a warehous like room with gun equiped security cameras and a thick steel door at the other end of the room. Seth quickly cast foie to destroy one, before running up and stabbing another.

FOkyasuta
Aug 1, 2010, 11:58 PM
Occ: Looks Good So Far...

Star_girl_220
Aug 2, 2010, 12:03 AM
OCC: yes it does what does OCC even mean?

Seth Astra
Aug 2, 2010, 12:05 AM
OOC: Out Of Character.

Star_girl_220
Aug 2, 2010, 12:13 AM
OOC: oh okay i think i am really bad blonde

NeonaPulsar
Aug 2, 2010, 03:05 PM
OOC: Good thing your hair is pink ;-)

---

*Neona had just finished drying herself off after the tidal wave, and the smoke had cleared away, and looked around for Seth... but insted found Cecina.

" Cecina, where did seth go?" she asked Cecina as she walked up to her.

Seth Astra
Aug 2, 2010, 03:53 PM
"I think he said something about paying for the pool repair," Cecina responded, loading her brother into an ambulance. "But, knowing him, he's probably gone and done something crazy by now."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 2, 2010, 09:49 PM
Neona: "Should we go look for him?

Seth Astra
Aug 2, 2010, 10:50 PM
"No, he can handle himself. I've been working with him since shortly after we reached Ragol, and he manages to get himself out of every tough spot he gets into. And he gets into a lot, trust me."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 3, 2010, 05:53 PM
Neona: "Oh, ok... I'm going to go change back into real clothes, I'll be back in a bit"

*She picks up her things from a deck chair as she walks back into the lobby to the changing rooms.

Seth Astra
Aug 3, 2010, 06:00 PM
Cecina shrugged, before gathering up her bags and breaking into a run. She then jumped the fence, onto the sidewalk, before running the edge of the platform and jumping off, then landing on top of a building, from which she jumpped onto an adjacent appartment building's window sill, before hitting a carfully conceiled button, slipping into the room, and shutting the window. "I love taking the shortcut," she chuckled, brushing her hair out of her face.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 3, 2010, 06:22 PM
~~~ short time laps ~~~

Neona was back in the lobby, and had just finished talking to the clerk and had found out that Seth and other Newman had left some time ago.

----

OOC: so what now...

Star_girl_220
Aug 4, 2010, 01:43 PM
OOC: I have no idea i was wondering the same thing myself

Seth Astra
Aug 4, 2010, 05:55 PM
Cecina walked back in, having just showered and put on her hunter's uniform, and walked up to Neona. "So, he still didn't show?"

OOC: Star, if you want to keep the story moving, help Seth take out the security cameras.

Star_girl_220
Aug 4, 2010, 11:48 PM
When star saw what seth was doing she started to help him. Star pulled out her Milla handgun and started to shoot the remaining of the security cameras.

Seth Astra
Aug 4, 2010, 11:54 PM
The security cameras gone, Seth walked over to the door. He slashed the door 4 times, leaving a large hole. Stepping through and then helping Star through, he then turned and saw many RAmars clad in black, rifles pointed at the 2.

Star_girl_220
Aug 5, 2010, 01:13 AM
when Seth helped star through the large hole in the door she was terrified from what she saw. (Star hated it when people pointed guns at her) The Large looking RAmar stepped forward and said "so lookie what we have got here." He grined and looked back at his possie.
One of the men in the back was pressing on his ear and talking, star was trying to hear what he was saying "we have 2 intruders in the basement of warehouse 4, 1 male human and 1 female newman," said the man

Seth Astra
Aug 5, 2010, 11:38 AM
"Don't forget the bunch of dead guards laying on the floor," Seth said with a smerk. He then cast a bolt of Gizonde forward, striking several of the guards. He then drew his katana and sliced several of the soldiers up front in two.

FOkyasuta
Aug 5, 2010, 01:12 PM
Occ:Well Should I Keep Going On My Dsi???

Star_girl_220
Aug 5, 2010, 05:29 PM
When Seth was doing this, the rest of the RAmar were watching him star thought this would be a good time to help. Star pulled out her Ryo-Basta and started to take 2 down at a time, intell all of them were down exept one.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 5, 2010, 09:01 PM
OOC: use him to interogate about Neona's staff :D

---

Neona turned to face Cecina. "No, not yet, I'm starting to wonder where he went"

Seth Astra
Aug 6, 2010, 12:55 AM
Seth quickly kicked the RAmar down, before holding his blade to the man's throat. "Star, take his weapons, we've got ourselves someone to interrigate."

~Wtih Cecina and Neona~

"Probably somewhere suicidal. He'll be back soon. Wanna go to the mall while we wait?" Cecina replied.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 6, 2010, 01:00 AM
Neona had a look of surprize for a split second, then shook it out of her mind.

Neona: "Sure, I need to find something I can use, now that my staff is gone."

Star_girl_220
Aug 6, 2010, 01:02 AM
Star went over to the RAmar and took his weapons as Seth asked Star to do. "Hey um, Seth i need to tell you something." Star told him, Seth looked at Star "When we first came in here i heard on of the RAmar telling someone over a communicator that we were here and in Warehouse 4 in the basement, so we might have some company soon." said Star

Seth Astra
Aug 6, 2010, 01:04 AM
Cecina gave Neona a hard pat on the back, "Geeze, you need to lighten up! It's all hunter's stuff with you, never just relaxing. You remind me of Seth..."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 6, 2010, 01:12 AM
Neona: "Believe me, I'm all about relaxing, I just really want to get my staff back... My grandpa... no, latter, I need to get my mind off of that for now, come on, to the mall"

FOkyasuta
Aug 6, 2010, 01:33 AM
Occ:Techical Crotzer? Baton? The Sigh Of A God?

Seth Astra
Aug 6, 2010, 11:12 PM
"Okay. Now, stand up, and don't make a run for it. We're going to get out of here, before guards show up," Seth<HM> instructed the prisoner, before yanking him up by his wrist and dragging him out. "Come on, Star."

Meanwhile, Cecina and Neona were at the mall, generally enjoying themselves. Cecina had sevearl shopping bags from various clothing and shoe stores on each arm, and she was drinking a milkshake. "Isn't this great, Neona?" she asked.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 6, 2010, 11:26 PM
"This is" she answered " this is just what I needed, something to do. I even found a new wand, look, isn't it pretty" she asks summoning a Bright Moon, and watching the star tips spin in rythmic harmony, before banishing it and taking a sip of her own milkshake.

http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=397

Seth Astra
Aug 6, 2010, 11:28 PM
OOC: Neona, try and take the gear from the PSO database. This is a whole different world.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 6, 2010, 11:32 PM
OOC: I tryed, it takes too long to load any images in there, but, i do know they have this Bright Moon in PSP1 (i have one), so i know its branched between games. :D

Seth Astra
Aug 6, 2010, 11:39 PM
Cecina grinned, and said, "That's nice... You know, you surprise me. How come you didn't buy more stuff? I don't mind paying, between me, Seth, and my brother's income, I could retire. Now come on, let's hit some more stores!" She then dragged Neona further on.

Star_girl_220
Aug 6, 2010, 11:39 PM
as star folowed seth through the door was she looked back and saw all the men laying on the floor, and says to her self "i wonder what they are going to think of when they get down here and see them laying all around on the floor dead".

Seth Astra
Aug 6, 2010, 11:41 PM
"Quicky!" Seth shouted, "When we get back, I have a photon prison. We can keep him there. Now hurry, before the reinforcements come!"

Star_girl_220
Aug 6, 2010, 11:45 PM
"Okay, Okay i am" said Star starting to go at the same pace as Seth.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 6, 2010, 11:49 PM
"I just didn't get the chance, you were alway in and out of the stores before I got a chance to look at anything" Neona chuckls

Seth Astra
Aug 6, 2010, 11:52 PM
"You just need to learn to shop faster," Cecina chuckled. "Ooh, here's my favorite store!" She cheered, dragging Neona into yet another clothing store.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 7, 2010, 12:01 AM
This time, once the two were finished, Neona tryed her best to keep the shopping pace with Cecina, and had left the store with a bag or two of a few new cloths. She even found the Seyagya set in green, and was wareing it out of the store after perchas.

___

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/8/75/seyagya_vest__female_/

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/8/76/seyagya_shorts/

and also... (top right)
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/8/2591/guardians_formal/#pic

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 12:39 AM
Eventually, the two escaped up to Seth's appartment room. Seth lead the Black Paper agent to a disk in one corner, which then deployed an energy field, trapping the criminal. Seth then turned on the two way soundproofing, and slid a curtain in front of it. "You okay, Star?" he asked.

Coming out of the clothing store, Cecina had a big grin on her face. She had gotten twice as much clothes as Neona, and she was even wearing a new Storia set in blue. "So, wanna go put all this in my car, then see a movie or something?"

Star_girl_220
Aug 7, 2010, 12:45 AM
"Yea i am okay, i am just thinking about my brother i am still in a little shock that he was tacken" said Star. She needed to get her bag from the hotel she was stayin at. "So what are we going to do" asked Star

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 12:48 AM
"Well, we should get some rest, I'll interrogate this guy tonight, and in the morning we can storm the base with the help of Cecina, Neona, Omega, and the other Seth," he replied.

Star_girl_220
Aug 7, 2010, 12:50 AM
"Okay is it okay if i stay here, i would like to stay close. The holtel i am staying at is on the other side of town" said Star while looking at Seth.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 12:52 AM
"Eh, okay," Seth shrugged. "Hope you don't mind sleeping in the recliner, though, or the sofa."

Star_girl_220
Aug 7, 2010, 12:54 AM
"Yea that is fine with me, thanks" said Star

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 12:59 AM
Seth left to his room to take a shower. About a half hour later, he came back, wearing some basic robes. He then asked Star, "Will you be sleeping on the sofa or recliner?", before grabbing the remote and turning on his TV.

Star_girl_220
Aug 7, 2010, 01:06 AM
Star had taken of her coat and had been looking at the books on the shelf next to the tv when seth had walken in
"I guess the Sofa, it seems confortable" said Star with a smile.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 01:08 AM
"Okay," Seth replied, flopping down on the recliner. "So, what do you want to watch? News? Sports? Sci-Fi?" He asked, flipping through the channels.

OOC: Here's his outfit right now:
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/2427/10874-m.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Star_girl_220
Aug 7, 2010, 01:12 AM
"Hmmmmm i usually watch, the news to see what is going on but i really dont need to watch the news so Sci-Fi would be great." said Star

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 01:16 AM
OOC: Heh, I wonder, what passes for sci-fi, in a world that, to us, is sci-fi?

"Okay, sci-fi it is," Seth said, changing the channel. "Hey, Star, what made you pick me to help you with all this?"

Star_girl_220
Aug 7, 2010, 01:21 AM
"Well i heard about you, a while back that you have been involved with these kind of these things before. Then when i saw you today i thought it could be the only chance i could have to find my brother." said star staring at the tv while saying it.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 7, 2010, 01:24 AM
OOC: wait, has time pasted, or are Neona and Cecina still at the movies?

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 01:24 AM
"Ah... I'm sorry... It must be hard for you to lose your brother like that... But don't worry, you have some of the best in the business with you. We havn't failed a mission yet, and this won't be the first time," Seth replied.

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 01:26 AM
OOC: Well, we can timelapse them to whenever, reaching the car, going into the movies, or leaving the mall, or anywhere else, really.

Star_girl_220
Aug 7, 2010, 01:27 AM
"Thanks this means alot to me, i just cant wait to kick so Black Paper Agent butt in the morning." Star says she was feeling a little better.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 7, 2010, 01:53 AM
Neona and Cecina had made it back to seth's room a while later. I was now evening and teh sun had turned the sky a deep orange.

Neona: "Haaa..., that was just what i needed, thanks Cecina"

Seth Astra
Aug 7, 2010, 11:24 PM
As Cecina opened the door and her and Neona walked in, Seth<FN> and Omega-22 were already back. "Good to see you two," Seth<HM> said as the two girls walked in. "Now, since I'm assuming you'll be staying with us, Neona, since we're all heading out in the morning, we need to figure out the sleeping arangements... Neona, you can sleep in the recliner, Cecina can sleep with me, Omega-22 can just shut down in a corner, but that leaves you, Seth..."
"What? I'll just sleep on the floor somewhere," Seth<FM> replied, with a sly smile.
"Well, you're not staying in my room, and I know I can't trust you in the same room with two attractive young women," Seth<HM> replied, holding Cecina back from punching her brother. "Only one solution."
The scene changes, showing Seth<FN> sitting on the floor outside the door, with a pillow and a blanket.

Star_girl_220
Aug 7, 2010, 11:38 PM
As all of this was happening inside of Stars mind she was thinking about her brother Alshain. She never told anyone but Alshain and her were twins. They were always close when they were young. Star had been 20 minutes older than her brother. He had never shown anu regret being the younger one between us, but he was the one who picked her up when she fell.
When every one went to bed, Star laid there thinking about her brother.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 8, 2010, 01:50 AM
Neona:Um, sure, I can sleep there, i don't mind.

FOkyasuta
Aug 8, 2010, 11:55 PM
Then The Window Right Next To Star
OCC: I Feel So...

Broke As A Empty Item Box Was Thrown In. And A Voice Was Played Through The Box. ~You Have No Idea Of What You've Just Done!~

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 01:30 PM
*Neona flinches and stumbles back at the innishal surprize of the box, then it died and went silent.

"Umm... what was that?" she asked sounding a bit nervous

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 01:38 PM
Seth walked back in, hearing the crash. Rubbing his eyes, he looked at the box. Weird... Great, now I need a new window...

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 01:42 PM
Neona looked around at the others.... " what did we do?"

Seth Astra
Aug 9, 2010, 01:56 PM
"Probably had to do with Star and I breaking into one of Black Paper's bases earlier," Seth said. "Something tells me they're not happy."

Star_girl_220
Aug 9, 2010, 10:52 PM
"Yea we probably kicked those guys butts that when the other Black paper guys came down and saw what happed they got mad or something but they did diserve it." said star

NeonaPulsar
Aug 9, 2010, 10:57 PM
Neona: "Well... I'll take this as a good note, I like a cool breeze though a window when I sleep. Um, Omega, could you help me move the recliner next to the broken window please."

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 02:21 AM
*Repeats While Brakeing Another Window* You Silly Hunters Never Learn... *Box Blows Up While Leaveing A Hole In The Floor*

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 01:38 PM
Seth<HM> screamed in rage, grabbed his J-sword, and decided to go after the guy who had kept throwing stuff through his windows. Meanwhile, Omega-22 easily carried the recliner over to where the broken window was.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 10, 2010, 02:16 PM
Everyone in the room watches as seth bolts out the door, leaving it hanging open, and running to catch the thug.

Neona: "Should we follow? I have this... unnerving feeling that somethings going to go wrong..."

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 03:57 PM
Occ: Silly Seth! Im Not Outside!

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 05:28 PM
OOC: I was thinking more of going out the window.

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 05:30 PM
OCC: Same Thing!

NeonaPulsar
Aug 10, 2010, 05:36 PM
OOC: Sorry about that seth, I figured we were high up...

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 05:48 PM
OOC: We are. Seth was just planning on doing something stupid to try and follow HUcast's char... My characters seem good at doing stupid stuff...

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 05:57 PM
OCC: It Wasnt Me???

NeonaPulsar
Aug 10, 2010, 09:26 PM
OOC: I have an idea. Seth, can you run into the lobby, ready to chase... whoever, outside... Hucast, you can make him up if you don't want to be the one chased. Though, i figured you'd be able to get away through some means. You seem to be one of the BP's top agents.

Seth Astra
Aug 10, 2010, 09:27 PM
OOC: BP? So these guys are responsible for messing up the gulf, too? Great... lol. I was actually thinking up that joke for a while now.

FOkyasuta
Aug 10, 2010, 11:41 PM
~Outside~

???: Opps! Shouldnt Have Done That... *Runs Into The Nearby Street* Thanks The Manufactureures For Really Mobile Legs!!!

Star_girl_220
Aug 12, 2010, 10:58 PM
As this happens Star goes over and looks out the window to see if there was anyone out there that saw what happened.

Seth Astra
Aug 13, 2010, 08:55 PM
OOC: Need to give this a little boost.

Later that day, the group was moving through Black Paper's base. Seth<HM> had failed to catch the man who had thrown the boxes through his window. As they came to a split in the path, Seth<HM> turned to the party. "Okay, this splits 3 ways. There are 6 of us. I'll go with the other guy named Seth, Omega-22 can go with Neona, and Cecina, you go with Star. Any objections?" he asked. "Anyone but Seth?" he added, as the newman started to speek.

OOC: Yes, I did just devide myeself among all 3 groups. That happens when you have 2/3 of the chars.

Star_girl_220
Aug 14, 2010, 12:21 AM
Star shook her head to Cecina, Star was happy that Seth paired her up with Cecina she thought she was pretty nice they had talked a couple of time through the 2 days. They started to walk down the path and star got out her Yamato and was ready for anything if anything happend. As they walked down the spiral path she started to see Doors. Star tried to open the ones that she saw they were all locked."I wonder what are behind those doors"said star to Cecina.

Seth Astra
Aug 14, 2010, 09:28 PM
"Knowing black paper, it's bad. Really bad," the HUnewearl responded. "Their either prison cells, torture chambers, rooms for some of their sick and twisted bio-experiments, or, least threatening of all, some of their soldier's rooms."

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 09:35 PM
~At Black Paper HQ~

Sir Ive Gotten The Info On Our Enemys.

??? : Exellent. Good Job Model 000.1.

You Should Hurry And Study That Info As Soon As Possible. Who Knows What They Could Be Doing.

Star_girl_220
Aug 14, 2010, 09:41 PM
(hat made star think, her brother could be behind one of those doors. Her brother was taken by the BP Agents because he had some inportant information from one of the major industies in the city. It was information that could bring it down. He hadnt even told her the informatian he they both told eachother everything. It made star really think. She hoped that she would be seeing her brother soon.)

They kept on walking, there were crates in the path that they had to jump over, they were nearing the end of the path and saw big doors. The doors were eing gaurded by 2 big men. Star hit a crate by acident and both the gaurds looked at the both of them. "Oh this will be fun'" said star as star looked at the two large men. There could have been three of star standing together and sill could not have been as big as one of the men. One of the Gaurds started to walk to them.

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 09:46 PM
Suddenly, a black shadow rushed out from behind the two guards. It grabbed one of the guards and quickly snapped his neck. Then, before the other could react, it moved behind him made a quick jerking motion. The guard yelled in pain and fell over; he had a stab mark in his back. The shadow, or whatever it was, stopped in front of Star and Cecina, so as to judge them.

Seth Astra
Aug 14, 2010, 09:53 PM
Cecina backflipped away, and drew both of her blades. Pointing them at the newcomer, she shouted, "Who are you?!"

Back with the two Seths, things were going smootly. They had walked into a pair of guards, but before they knew what was happening, one had a sword in their gut, the other had 100,000 volts coursing through their body. "You know, I've forgotten how good you are in a fight," Seth<HM> told the other Seth.
"Thanks... I think," Seth<FN> responded.

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 09:58 PM
The cloaked figure stared at the duo for a few more seconds before finally speaking. "Okay, I think it's safe to say you two aren't one of them," it spoke. It tossed off it's cloak, revealing a man inside. The man looked to be in his twenties, and had white, messy hair. He wore what appeared to be a simple white gi with a sash. On the sash was an ornate dagger and various other odds and ends. The man bowed to the two. "My name is Zephyr. Just Zephyr. And who are the two lovely young ladies I see before me?" Zephyr smiled devilishly.

Star_girl_220
Aug 14, 2010, 10:00 PM
as soon as that happened star steped back "Im......Star......."said star

Seth Astra
Aug 14, 2010, 10:04 PM
Cecina stood up, sheathed her blades, and walked over. "I'm Cecina. And before you get any ideas," she trailed off, before slapping Zephyr. "I have a boyfriend."

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 10:08 PM
Despite this, Zephyr laughed. "Yes, yes of course. Well, I certainly wouldn't want to stand between a lady and her man. Er-hem." He cleared his throat. "At any rate, may I ask what it is you two are doing in this god-forsaken place?" He put his hand on his waist and another on his dagger, as if expecting more 'company' soon.

Star_girl_220
Aug 14, 2010, 10:12 PM
Star chuckeled at the coment "Well i am here because my brother might be here." said Star to Zephyr.

Seth Astra
Aug 14, 2010, 10:16 PM
"And I'm here because my boyfriend ends up helping every innocent he meets... That, and he loves killing Black Paper agents. And don't worry, we're professionals."

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 10:18 PM
"Brother, eh?" He shook his head. "Well, I haven't seen anybody here besides these goons and few of my teammates. But..." He shifted a little bit. "We have gotten reports of a few people that have gone missing lately, possibly due to the BPs. But I'm sure he'll turn up." He turned to Cecina. "And that's nice... Well in that case, you two wouldn't mind if a rookie like me tagged along, would you?"

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 10:19 PM
Ooc: I Knew Doc Whold Do Some Thing Like That. :3

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 10:21 PM
OOC: What? After creating two meek characters, create a third that's completely full of himself? Yeah. I think I saw that coming, too. :3

Seth Astra
Aug 14, 2010, 10:23 PM
"Well, sure, you can tag along, just don't try anything funny, got it?"

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 10:30 PM
Zephyr shrugged so as to plead innocence. He laughed. "Ah, but of course. I promise I won't 'try anything funny', as you put it. Now, where to?" He asked. "If there's anywhere you need to go, just tell me. After several raids, I know this place like the back of my hand." He playfully examined his hand with a smile.

Star_girl_220
Aug 14, 2010, 10:36 PM
"Do you think the doors are locked" asked star to both of them

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 10:40 PM
"If they are, they won't be for long," Zephyr stated with a slight triumph in his voice. "Just past here is the armory. I should probably warn you two that it's typically very heavily guarded. I'm surprised we haven't run into more opposition. At any rate, if you want in, I can have it open in a jiffy." Zephyr pulled out a set of lockpicking tools from his sash.

Seth Astra
Aug 14, 2010, 10:44 PM
"Guards? Well, my brother taught me a few 'magic tricks' that might just get us past them," Cecina said, confidantly, electricity crackling in the palm of her hand.

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 10:49 PM
Zephyr swiftly unlocked the door and then slid the lockpicks back into his sash. "I'll check to see how heavily guarded it is right now," he said. He gently cracked the door open. In that instant, he was hailed with a flurry of gunfire, and he closed the doors just in time to evade the attack. "Well, so much for the element of surprise," he stated with a sarcastic tone. He drew his dagger. "Shall we?" he inquired as he put one hand on the door in preparation for an assault.

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 11:48 PM
Occ: Some One Go Already!!!

Seth Astra
Aug 14, 2010, 11:53 PM
"Allow me," Cecina said, waliking in ahead of them. The sound of bullets and lightning could be heard, before Cecina rushed back out, slamming the door behind her. "Okay, so they have spread needles... Illegally modified godly spread needles... They shoot explosive rounds... Poisonous explosive rounds... And they have machine gun firing speed... Any ideas?" she panted.

FOkyasuta
Aug 14, 2010, 11:55 PM
OCC: Hey! Were Can I Get Mines Modded?

DoctorQuark
Aug 14, 2010, 11:56 PM
"Allow me." Zephyr bowed and smiled before slipping his cloak back on. He cracked open the door and slid out, a shroud in the badly lit armory. Everything was silent for a few minutes.

Suddenly, Zephyr came back in, and took his robe off. "Well, it is now safe to enter," he said, opening up the door. Inside, Cecina and Star could see that all of the guards had been incapacitated with swift blows to back of the head. Zephyr twirled his now bloodied knife. "These goons are never so tough when they can't see you," he said. "They're none too good about piecing together the fact that they're being picked off one by one, either. I was afraid it was going to become another flurry of gunshells for a moment there."

Star_girl_220
Aug 15, 2010, 12:14 AM
Star also walked through the door and laughed at what Zephyr said. Star had her Yamato, ready to take down some gaurds.

Seth Astra
Aug 15, 2010, 09:49 AM
Cecina chuckled, inspecting the kills. "Not bad... Not bad..." she commented. "Well, now we know what kind of weaponry they have. Overly powerful illegal weaponry. Let's look into what they have, so I can write this all down."

DoctorQuark
Aug 15, 2010, 10:29 AM
Zephyr leapt up onto a platform where a Spread-Needle turret was fixated. He gave it a look over and then pulled out one of the rounds. "Modifications and all, these guns must have cost hundreds of thousands of Meseta a piece," he said. "And that's without mentioning the custom ammunition, which they appear to be stockpiled with. You have to wonder how they manage to afford all of this."

He leapt back down, handing the round to Star. "There," he said. "That's a souvenir for you. I'm going to keep taking a look around to see if I can find my target." Zephyr walked over to a cache of weapons and began to sort through them.

Star_girl_220
Aug 15, 2010, 03:19 PM
"Uhh thanks" said star. Star began to walk around the bodies of the gaurds, she could see pillars holding up the the place. "Hey if these pillars are holding up this place, then when we find what were looking for we could destroy the pillars and the place would collapse. Even though it looks like a two story factory."said star to whoever was listening.

OOC: Doc your character is very flirty

FOkyasuta
Aug 15, 2010, 04:21 PM
OOC: Thats Just Him. :/

Star_girl_220
Aug 15, 2010, 04:30 PM
OOC: lol

DoctorQuark
Aug 15, 2010, 05:11 PM
OOC: Yes, that's Zephyr for you. :3

"Yes, perhaps," Zephyr replied. "But the trick would be getting out of here in one piece afterwards." He continued to dig through the weapons, moving from pile to pile until he finally gave up. "Gah," he sighed. "It's not here. Well, guess I'll have to keep looking. The rest of this stuff is just your typical weaponry. Although, this..." he pulled out what looked like a gold and silver cane with bladed ends. "This thing's a piece of work. I may just have to hold onto this."

Star_girl_220
Aug 15, 2010, 07:52 PM
Star looked at Zephyr "What are you looking for??" Star asked Zephyr.

DoctorQuark
Aug 15, 2010, 07:58 PM
Zephyr suddenly became a little nervous. "Er, nothing of interest to you two," he said, working up a smile. "Right now I'm just trying to find things of value to pawn off for our organization."

NeonaPulsar
Aug 15, 2010, 08:03 PM
OOC: Wow, you guys had a posting frenzy here too.... *sigh*. Well, lets see...

----

Neona and Omega-22 had taken a higher route up some stairs but still under ground, bring them to a large, cavern like room. Neona had been following Omega most of the time through the exploring, still a little un-sure about useing another weapon, her Bright Moon, which she held close to her. The two were standing on a balcony over looking a wide exspance of shipping containers.

"This mush be the storeage area" Neona whispered in a tone, only audidable to Omega. "What should we do now? Do you think this could be the place where they'd take my Staff?"

Star_girl_220
Aug 15, 2010, 08:08 PM
"Oh okay" said Star. They kept on walking through the room. "Hey Zephyr, since you know abunch about this place where would they keep prisoners around here??" asked Star.

DoctorQuark
Aug 15, 2010, 08:10 PM
Zephyr slid the edged cane onto his back. "Hm. If I recall correctly, you go through that door first." He pointed to a metal door towards the top-right end of the armory. "Once through there, you'll be in another main hallway. The second door on the right leads to a ladder which then leads to a prisoner holding cell."

Star_girl_220
Aug 15, 2010, 08:20 PM
"i am glad we ran into you. thankyou for the directions" Star started walking over to the door Zephyr said to go through. Star looked back at him and smiled. Cecina and Star walked through the door and let it shut. "He was really nice" said Star to Cecina.

Seth Astra
Aug 15, 2010, 08:29 PM
"He reminds me of my brother..." Cecina sighed, before moving on ahead.

Star_girl_220
Aug 15, 2010, 08:38 PM
Star laughed. The both of them went to the main hallway and to the second door on the right and down the latter as Zephyr instructed. As they were almost at the end of the latter Star was hoping no praying that her brother was down there. When Cecina and Star got to the bottom, There were 4 doors on each wall of the narrow hallway. there was only one way out and it was the ladder that they came in.

DoctorQuark
Aug 15, 2010, 08:46 PM
Watching the two walk out, Zephyr let out a sigh of relief. He then pulled out what looked like some sort of cellphone and began to talk into it. "This is Zephyr. Mistral, are you there?" Zephyr waited for a moment, and then a voice replied. "This is Mistral. Any luck finding the target yet?" "Not yet," Zephyr replied. "However, I did find a pretty piece of weaponry that could sell for a good price. And then some." Zephyr smiled as he looked at the door Cecina and Star had exited through. "I've come across two people in the facility that aren't BPs. If you happen to find them, keep close watch on them. They may have come in with some others, as well." "Understood, Zephyr," Mistral replied. "Keep us posted. We're depending on your success." Mistral disconnected, and Zephyr slid his communicatior into his sash, running through another door beside the one Star and Cecina had gone through.

Seth Astra
Aug 15, 2010, 09:14 PM
Cecina walked over to the first cell, and cut down the bars. "You know, Star, Black Paper only takes hostages for three reasons. Ransome, blackmail, and as test subjects... I don't think your brother'd be much good for the first two..." Cecina said. Imediately realising her mistake, she put her arm around Star and told her, "Don't worry, we'll get him out."

FOkyasuta
Aug 15, 2010, 10:25 PM
Hows The Rod That You Found Master? Youve Unlocked Its Power Yet?

???: My Best Scientists Still Cant Manage To Find Out How It Works.

Well Maybe Its Connected To That Newman I Saw Yesterday?

???: Well Maybe.

I Dont Know....

Star_girl_220
Aug 15, 2010, 11:56 PM
"Well i dont really know why they took him the only thing he kept secret from me was his job me and my brother we are really close. I am hoping when we find him he will tell me so i can help." said star. The both of them walked into the cell that Cecina just cut the bars to there was a body laying on the ground the body was diffanatly a man. he looked like he was beaten by the marks on his back. The man was breathing. Star went over and turned the body over. Star sighed in releif it was her brother, Alshain.

"Alshain" star said with a whisper "Wha" He said. "What happened to you??" asked Star "i wouldnt tell them, i didn't tell them"Alshain Said. "We have got to get him out of here. He needs to get some treatment fast it looks like he has not eatin in days. And these cuts i thinking he has been Tourtered." said Star. She started to shed a tear. Star got up and started to pull Alshain up to.

OOC:Remember Alshain is Star's Twin

FOkyasuta
Aug 15, 2010, 11:59 PM
Ooc: Ever Heard Of Resta?

Star_girl_220
Aug 16, 2010, 12:01 AM
OOC: Oh i forgot about that should i edit??

Seth Astra
Aug 16, 2010, 12:06 AM
Cecina immediately activated a com-link with the rest of her team. "This is Cecina! We've found Star's brother. Let's get out of here, meet up at the intersection!" she ordered. Turning to Star, she barked, "You two can have a tearful reunion later, we have to get out of here!"

With the two Seths, they were trying to get away from the guards. "Quick, cast megid on my blade!" the HUmar ordered. The FOnewm did so, and the HUmar then sliced the dark infused blade through the enemies in front. He then turned, grabbed the FOnewm, and ran.

With Omega-22 and Neona, they had encountered little resistance. A soldier here and there was quickly impaled by the HUcast's claw. However, uppon recieving the message, Omega-22 shouted, "Quick, we need to get back!" before picking up Neona, turning around, and running the way they came.

Star_girl_220
Aug 16, 2010, 12:33 AM
When Star Grab hold of Alshains arm he winced in pain. Cecina came over and got his other arm and they started to walk out of the cell. "I dont know how we are going to get him up the ladder in his condition, But we will try." said star. They finally got to the ladder "Hey you are going to have to help us okay" Star said to Alshain. He shook his head slightly. Cecina went up first so she could help at the top while star was at the bottom helping there. Alshain started to move more a little more but not much Star had to do most of the work. Finally they got to the top.
They finally got to where they met Zephyr and they were almost to the intersection.

All Alshain could think about was he was in pain, Serious pain. He could hear a fimilar voice he could have sworn it was Stars voice but it could not have been her. She would have never come and do something so risky. Well then he thought that is exactly something she would do. Alshain tried to move but felt more pain. He tried opening his eyes and he could not see anything it was like he was seeing for the first time or like he had just woken up from a long sleep.
"Star" he said. "were almost there" is all he could here. It was defanitly star then all of a sudden every thing went black.

They were almost to the intersection when heard feet coming towards them. "STOP! Stop right there or we'll shoot!" said the voice. Star turned to look behind and the one that said that was carying a wimpy hand gun. "Really a handgun." said star "Do you want to take care of this or shall i" Star asked Cecina "Ill do it this time if you dont mind." Star had her Yamato out and walked toward them, there were only 2 gaurds she could handel it. One of the gaurds shot the hand gun Star deflected it and it went straight back to him and he fell over. The other one looked at her, Star ran over to him and slit his throught.
"I just got all of my anger out in two guys" said star and smiled.
Star went over and got back to her brothers side. They finaly got back to the intersection and the others were waiting.

FOkyasuta
Aug 16, 2010, 12:40 AM
OOC: Did It Look Like This? http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/3451/11451-t.jpg Jk. This Is PSO.

Star_girl_220
Aug 16, 2010, 12:47 AM
OOC: Basicly ya :)

NeonaPulsar
Aug 16, 2010, 01:59 AM
OOC: Sweet HUcast, I have that Gun. :-P :D

----

After the bumpy ride Omega finaly set Neona down with the two Seths.

----

OOC: I'm really at a loss of what to do here. My mind is completely blank of anything to ask or talk about to the seths... :-?

FOkyasuta
Aug 16, 2010, 02:05 AM
Occ: Then I Give You A http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/1865/5314-m.jpg Then :3

NeonaPulsar
Aug 16, 2010, 02:08 AM
OOC: Nice!! I give it... what else... a Thumbs Up!! :-D

FOkyasuta
Aug 16, 2010, 02:16 AM
I Can Use Impersonation. =/
OOC: How About I Get http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/662/5326.jpg Some Sleep?

Seth Astra
Aug 16, 2010, 12:08 PM
"Okay, let's move! Omega! Carry Star's brother!" Seth<HM> ordered, leading the group back out the entrance.
As they reached the room right before the exit, a massive group of guards were coming up. Seth<FN> walked forwards and started summoning a sphere of megid. "Neona, give me some help here!" he shouted.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 16, 2010, 03:36 PM
OOC: I have a great idea of how to respond, but not enough time to type it. I'll be back to edit this post later, so don't worry about responding to this just yet, and if you can, I would like to ask that you please wait till I can post... ^^;

DoctorQuark
Aug 16, 2010, 03:50 PM
OOC: Don't worry. We weren't gonna interrupt. :3

FOkyasuta
Aug 16, 2010, 03:57 PM
OOC: School Claims Another Victm.... D=

Star_girl_220
Aug 16, 2010, 04:20 PM
OOC: Okay :) I have school Starting this Thursday

NeonaPulsar
Aug 16, 2010, 11:51 PM
OOC: Ok, I'm here....
(remember, this is earlly in neona's history, she doesn't know to many techs)

----

"I... I havdn't used megid before" Neona spoke. " But I can..."

Just then the guards started to open fire. Cecina acted fast and put up a Deband barrier. But it started to crack under the heavy fire. Seth <FN> urged her to try, and that then didn't have much time.

" I can try" she said weakly. She walked up to stand next to Seth<FN> and pointed her wand at his sphere and yelled "magid" , nothing happend, and the barrier continued to crack. "Meged" still nothing, and the barrier was now to its limit and shattered.

"MEGID!!!" she yelled in panic, launching a massive sphere that swept up Seth<FN>'s sphere, negated the gun fire and proceded on to engulf the gaurds, killing them in a mass of darkness.

Seth Astra
Aug 17, 2010, 12:03 AM
Seth<HM> and Cecina stood horrified. The very life force of the guards had been absorbed. The megid had also caused the bodies to decay to a certain degree. However, the exhaustion caused both of the forces to collapse. Not hesitating, Seth<HM> picked up both of them and started running out, motioning for the others to follow.
Seth<HM>, Cecina, Star, and Omega-22 are standing in the hospital. Cecina spoke up, "I... I hope their all okay..."
"Your brother should be fine, he just lost a bit of extra energy when his spell got sucked up. Star's brother should be okay... His wounds shouldn't be a problem, this hospital treats much worse... I'm just worried about any... Experiments they might have done... Neona... I don't know... Between the amount of energy it'd take for megid of that size, and the darkness that grows within when casting megid... I mean, that's not something an average force worries about, but that was no ordinary megid, and Neona isn't that experienced. Between the life forced used and the corruption caused by megid, it's a mericle that she hasn't fallen to the darkness..." Seth<HM> replied.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 17, 2010, 12:08 AM
OOC: So. I'm assuming that Neona is asleep in a hospital bed. I'll wake her up in the next two posts :D (If i'm here for it)

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 01:42 AM
~Later That Day~

WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE?!?!?

Our Whole Sections Wiped Out!!!! Hmmmm. *Thinks*

Some Things Not Right Here... *Looks At A Nearby Body* Thats No Ordinary Megid... No. This Is Much Worse. Better Report This To Hq....

Seth Astra
Aug 17, 2010, 09:31 AM
OOC: HU, the guards killed by megid weren't near the armory.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 17, 2010, 10:12 AM
OOC: Well, I guess I am here.

----

Neona wandered into the room to find the group standing around someone new. She walked up and stode with everyone.

Neona: "I know we were fighting gaurds, then, nothing, now we're here.... whos the new person? Is that star's brother, he looks just like her. "

----

EDIT: Oops, sorry about that, its Neona not Neon....

Seth Astra
Aug 17, 2010, 03:31 PM
OOC: Who's the new person?

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 05:48 PM
OOC: I Think Im Gonna Have Night Mares For The Next Oncoming Weeks. *Shudders*

Seth Astra
Aug 17, 2010, 05:55 PM
OOC: Why?

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2010, 06:01 PM
OOC: Can I Be Any Clearer? Guess Not.

Star_girl_220
Aug 18, 2010, 04:38 PM
Star Looked at her brother, He started to wake. Every one came in the Room to see him.
He looked up "Star, Star it is you." Said Alshain then he looked over and saw 4 people standing over him he did not know. Then he saw someone else walking in. "Who, who are you people." Alshain asked.
"Well, these are the people that helped me rescue you. This is Seth and His sister Cecina, Then this is the other Seth, Cecina's Boyfriend, Omega-22, and over there is Neona. Everyone this is my twin brother Alshain" said star while pointing at them as saying there names.

FOkyasuta
Aug 18, 2010, 04:50 PM
*Spys In The Nearby Window*

*Whisper* There They Are. Now We Know The Whole Group.. *Grips Starts 2 Loosen* Crap* Loses Grip And Falls Down* Well I Knew This Was Comeing. *Hits The Ground With A Huge Boom*' Ow? *Starts To Run Off Into The Distance*

Seth Astra
Aug 22, 2010, 08:16 PM
Seth<FN> heard a loud crashing sound coming from outside, and glanced out the window. Noticing nothing, he went back to stairing at Neona, prompting Cecina to slap him in the back of the head.
Seth<HM> stared at Seth<FN> and Cecina, before turning back to Alshain. "Good to meet you," he said. "I was hoping to get to ask you about Black Paper, but I think I should wait. You're hurt, and you should catch up with your sister, first."

Star_girl_220
Aug 22, 2010, 08:53 PM
"Nice to meet all of you, and i do think i should tell you what i know." Said Alshain
"Thanks" Said Star
Everyone left the room and went into the waiting room so Star and Alshain could catch up
"So you got me out of there with some help now did you" Said Alshain "Yea i did, i knew you wernt getting out of there by your self. And i am glad i did you could have died." Said Star. Alshin looked at his self and said "I am not in that bad of shape."
The time passed by and at the end of the day Alshain was good at new he had to take some medicine through some tube and it made him all better.
As he was cleared to go they walked through the door everyone was still there, and stood up.
Alshain was taller than Star but only by a couple of inches and the both of them looked very much alike which probably made since to Stars friends when she told them they were twins.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 23, 2010, 12:14 AM
Neona: "So, are you felling better, Alshain?"

Star_girl_220
Aug 24, 2010, 07:34 PM
"Yea actually i do better than ever. Thanks for asking" Said Alshain. He looked at his legs they had been broken before.

Seth Astra
Aug 27, 2010, 11:53 PM
"As much as I want more info on Black Paper, you two do need to catch up, now that Alshain's better," Seth<HM> explained. "Let's meet up at my appartment tomorrow, at 0500 beats (OOC: That means noon), and we'll discuss it then. You guys should all stay at your own places tonight, make sure you're fully equipped and all that. Knowing Black Paper, whatever they kidnapped Alshain for, it's nothing good, and nothing we want going on for longer than it takes for us to stop it." Seth<HM>, Cecina, Seth<FN>, and Omega-22 then left. Seth<HM> going back to his appartment, Cecina an Seth<FN> going to theirs, and Omega-22 going to his appartment.

Star_girl_220
Aug 28, 2010, 01:42 PM
"Okay then see yall tomorrow" Said Star.
Star and Alshain walked down the road and called a taxi so they could go to the Hotel Star was satayin at. "Where have you been stayin??" Star asked Alshain. "Oh i have a apartment here and an extra room that you will stay in because you are not going to be alone we need to catch up okay" Said Alshain "Okay but i have to get my stuff from Cence Hotel then we can go to your place" Star said while getting into the taxi that just stoped. "Cence Hotel Please" Star Said

FOkyasuta
Aug 28, 2010, 11:11 PM
OCC: Yes I Should!

Well That Was Stupid! Well At Least I Know How They Look Like... Heh..heh..heh.

*Rae's Taxi Passes By*

Wait A Minute! Its Our Escaped Guess They Wont Mind...

*Does A Acrobatic Filp Onto The Taxi And Lands It Pefectly But Thanks To The Chit Chat Wasnt Heard.*

This Ride Better Feel Nice And Smooth. Im Pretty Tired...

*Starts To Lay Down And Realx On The Top Of The Taxi*

I Wonder What There Talking About.

Star_girl_220
Aug 29, 2010, 09:34 PM
As they got to the hotel, "Come on Alshain i might be a while" Said Star while paying the taxi driver. "Well okay" Said Alshain. They both went to the elevator and went to the 3rd floor and went to the left halway to room 13C. Star got out her key card and opened the door and went to get her stuff from the bathroom "Nice hotel room" Said Alshain "Yea" Said Star in the bathroom "So did you have fun savin me" Said Alshain "Yea i meet new people and got to fight some people. But the worst part was you passed out on the floor" Said Star. Star come out and went to put her tolitries in her bag "Okay i am ready, Lets go" Said Star while walking out of the room with her bag on her back. "Sorry you had to go through that" Alshain Said, They got to the lobby and went up to the front desk.

FOkyasuta
Aug 29, 2010, 09:42 PM
*Sees The Driver*

Hello Mr. *Punches Him Knocking Him Clean Through The Car Makeing Quite A Scene*

Owch... *Pepole Start To Gather* What Are You Stareing At?!?! Leave Or Suffer! *While Withdrawing A Pair L&K14 Combats And As Soon As He Did Pepole Ran All In Panic* Well Thats Better Less Sound *Goes Back To Relaxing On The Roof Of The Taxi*

Seth Astra
Aug 29, 2010, 09:49 PM
Seth<HM> was doing... Nothing in particular. He had all the supplies he needed stored up. All he had that was worth doing was watching TV. "Ah... The Nightly Show. My favorite."

Seth<FN> was just returning to his sister's place, mumbling about how she made him do all the errands. Piling the bags on the kitchen counter, he heard running water and whistling coming from the bathroom. Getting a wicked grin on his face, he tiptoed over, trying to choke back his laughter...

Cecina was in her bathrobe, sitting on the counter, waiting for the tub to fill up. Her long ears then twitched, and she reached for her invintory unit, which was sitting on the counter next to her...

Outside the door, Seth<FN> was reaching for the doorknob, when twin katanas flew straight through, flying by Seth<FN>'s head, preventing him from moving it to either side, and stopped, still in the door, leaving the door with no real damage. "Try it again and I won't miss!" Cecina shouted.

Omega-22 walked into his appartment, hooked himself up to his maintenance/recharge station, and shut off till tomorrow.

OOC: If anyone get's the referance in the first paragraph, good for you, you recognize a series that won an Emmy not 2 hours ago. And, in case you havn't figured it out, Seth<FN> is a comic relief character.

FOkyasuta
Aug 29, 2010, 09:56 PM
OOC: Thats Why I Regret HUbeastal. I Dont Want To Be Like Perv Seth There Even With Her, Im No Perv. And Cicina Scares Me.

Star_girl_220
Aug 29, 2010, 10:00 PM
Star signed out at the front desk and checked out. Alshain and Star left the hotel, when there was no one around the taxi that they arived in was still there and looked like the driver was uncousious and somthing or someone was on the roof of the taxi.

FOkyasuta
Aug 29, 2010, 10:04 PM
OOC: This Oddly Fits. =3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep-C3-VANrk&feature=related

Why Hello There Pink Haired Newman! What Brings You Here?

NeonaPulsar
Aug 30, 2010, 01:19 AM
OOC: Ok, I'll time laps us to morning, or at least i think to morning. Its confusing to tell what time it is. Also, keep in mind that i still think we're on a Tarra Ship (artifical earth, and colony like)

----

~~ Time Laps ~~

It was a bright a sunny morning, lighted from the nearby star. A gental wind blowing from the western wind generaters. The street and front lawn grass, still cool.

Neona woke to a beautifull morning. She got up, got dressed in her useuall (clean, mind you) and went into the next room to check on her Grandfather. They were in a modest home on the outskirts of the main city, and close to the Space Edge (the term for the barrer between livable area and space).

She had already discussed the job at hand, and that she was going to help out and get her staff back. Her Grandfether wished her well. But before she had left, he gave her a few of his old and worn, but relieable weapons. An Heaven Striker handgun, a Brave Hammer staff, and his pair of Cross Scar daggers. She gave him a kiss on the check and and hug, banished the weapons, then went out, to return to Seth and the group, after saying good bye for the time.

She got in her hover car that her grandfather had thought her to build from scrach, and drove off to the Appartment.

---

EDIT: Fixed it :D

2 EDIT: I wanted to change the idems that Gramps gave Neona, to fit batter into the time line. Keep in mind though, that i haven't played the game there from.
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=88&sortby=name
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2199&sortby=name
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=113&sortby=name (I have these in my PSP1 )

Seth Astra
Aug 30, 2010, 08:19 AM
OOC: Appartment, not hotel. Also, from what I know, Pioneer 2 is basically your average futuristic city placed on a spaceship under a glass dome.

FOkyasuta
Aug 30, 2010, 09:38 AM
OCC:Think Of It As The G.Colony That Moves.

NeonaPulsar
Aug 31, 2010, 02:33 PM
OOC: I see it like that, but longer lanth wise. Its a long version of The G.Colony.

---

Neona reached the Appartment in no time at all. She parked the car, and walked around and into the lobby. Seth, ... and Seth<FN>, Cecina, and Omega-22 were there, waiting.

Neona ran up with a happy greeting, which was returned by the group.

Neona: "So, is everyone else here yet?"

Seth Astra
Aug 31, 2010, 02:43 PM
"Nope, no sign of Star or her brother," Seth<HM> replied.

Noticing that Seth<FN> was staring at Neona, Cecina gave him a swift blow to the back of his head and asked him, "Why must you always be so predictable?"

Star_girl_220
Aug 31, 2010, 04:37 PM
OOC: :)

Alshain and Star woke up that morning in Alshains Apartment and got ready. They both had a long time catching up. "I have something cool to show you" Said Alshain, Star looked at him with a look of wonder. They went down to the building gradge and Alshain went and stood infront of a very sleek car, it was black and looked like it moved very fast and smooth down the road. "Yes is is a car" Said Star "Well it is mine" He said. Star was amazed he never had enough money to get one before "Where did this come or should i say money??" Star asked. "well i came into a small amount of mesta and had enough to get it" Said Alshain "Oh okaY, so are you going to let me drive since i know where we are going?" SHe said "I guess so" he said, Alshain never really like Star driving but he thought she could for once.

They got there with ease and parked "Hey that wasnt so bad, i have not been with you in a car for a while." Said Alshain while getting out of the passengers seat. "Yea it has been since you left home, and what is that suppose to mean i am a bad driver" Said Star she was in a little pain by what he said because when he left it was like part of her was missing, but she learned to deal with it.

They Went up to Seth's apartment Alshain knocked the door and it started to open........

Seth Astra
Aug 31, 2010, 05:22 PM
The 5 hunters had since moved up to Seth<HM>'s room. Omega-22 was putting ice on a rather large lump on the back of Seth<FN>'s head. Cecina was flipping through the channels on the TV, while Seth<HM> was just stairing blankly at the door. When he heard a knock at the door, Seth<HM> lept up, flipped over the coffee table, ran to the door, and opened it. "Hey Star. Hey Alshain. Come in."

FOkyasuta
Aug 31, 2010, 08:29 PM
OCC: What Happened To Me?