PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 I go overseas in a month. Worth it to come back?

Mewt
Jul 28, 2010, 09:29 AM
I'm going on a deployment to Iraq for four months and I just recently felt like playing this game again. I cancelled my Guardian's License back in early '09 I think after the end of the first Max Attack and I was wondering if anything's different about the game now.

Anduril
Jul 28, 2010, 09:46 AM
Well, they recently added GAC which includes AEXP used for character/type customization, and there were various balance changes to types and PAs.

pikachief
Jul 28, 2010, 06:09 PM
there are a lot of little new interesting things here and there like /r missions (like challenge missions) and AEXP (exp after the cap to customize your character's stats more)

and new drops here and there but sadly people are still at white beast, but you can find them other places now too! Like SEED Express for example :)

LastAyleidKing
Jul 28, 2010, 08:08 PM
I suppose it depends on how you play wether you have honest friends or go alone, if you buy sell trade big time or are little buisness type player its sorta hard to say I like it but its still flawed not just game bugs but there are still alot of ***holes but there are still good and honest folk to so maybe this game isn't lost maybe there still is hope just under the surface.

Tetsaru
Jul 28, 2010, 10:05 PM
I'd say wait until private servers get done, but I'm not allowed to discuss them here... >_>X

And yes, 360 FINALLY got the Supplemental Update. I think Japan first got it in March 2009, shortly before when you said you quit, lol. That, and PC/PS2 never got it in the first place because OUR SERVERS GOT SHUT DOWN. Isn't Sonic Team wonderful? :nono:

Of course, you could always join the JP servers and get your updates first-hand, instead of waiting forever and a half for them to get over here, but then you'd have to deal with "moon runes" and people who don't speak your language, soooo... pick your poison. :disapprove: