PDA

View Full Version : Interesting suggestion on griding

SolomonGrundy
Jul 28, 2010, 05:54 PM
A posted on the official forums proposed the following.

1. Sega develop a way to tag all users who glitch grinders
2. Remove ALL current S+10 grinders from the game (ALL)
3. Possibly change the raristy of S+10
4. change the Grinding system so that S+10 is always "no chance of failure"

What say you about such a change?

milranduil
Jul 28, 2010, 05:56 PM
At least on JP side, this would kill how much people spend on GC grinding whether or not there is a boost. Therefore, I HIGHLY doubt they would do this lol.

pikachief
Jul 28, 2010, 06:11 PM
I wish they made it like the PSO system and just make a Grinder S, A B and C.

They're extremely rare and just add +1 to a weapon. you can use it at any time. Not +1, 2 and 3 like PSO because grinds only go up to 10 here :)

Dealbreaker
Jul 28, 2010, 07:05 PM
At least on JP side, this would kill how much people spend on GC grinding whether or not there is a boost. Therefore, I HIGHLY doubt they would do this lol.

This right here is why that will never happen. GC is there cash cow and they would never mess that up...

Im really surprised they haven't made a GC option to fully 10/10 your weapon.. but the more i think about it that wouldnt make them any more money. The fact that it only goes to 8 means more people will break 8>9 or 9>10 meaning more money to segac....

Ohh did i mention i hate GC and think its what has all but killed JP PSU ;)

LastAyleidKing
Jul 28, 2010, 07:31 PM
Well after making my 1st adahna cannon so i could maybe put a few grinds on it I put 2 on had an S+10 left so with the 3* luck/ grind boost I said what the heck very high chance (should be no Chance failure) it......BREAKS a bunch of bull I don't know why this game has to be so friggin harsh on S ranks heck the only things I feel are really worth grindin are B's C's why not only are they cheaper but they are a bunch of cold hearted *BLEEPS* I feel the system in the game is broke because the rich get richer and the poor get poorer because the rich can afford the losses while us hardcore fans just trying to improve get crapped on day in day out its just ridiculous.
Sega only cares for the money they make the majority of the time and make it hard for some of us players to have faith in this game at least after I joined the game missing firebreak by 2 days I was amazed by how fun 1 UP cup event was since then this games only been stagnating for the most part.
Thats why I say they should either give us a permanent grind boost (one that actually helps on S ranks for everyone) or they give us boosts more often for the Little men and women of this game so that they can have a chance rather than the few rich ppl ruling the markets and the prices.

P.S. fix boss boxes on motherbrain and Dark god etc. If I had a mil for every slaterian I found in a boss box well...I would have more than a few stacks I tell you.

LastAyleidKing
Jul 28, 2010, 07:54 PM
I'm gonna be sad when the boost goes its the only time I can afford to grind and yet Still I lose more cash in taking those small chances that are OH SO DIFFICULT TO GET(getting 3rd grind on S rank with an S+10) who know I'm losing interest in this game mainly because the make it so hard to do something that should be easy at least they re used to be GM's on all the time so we could voice our opinions and thoughts on the game suggestions for improvment etc and I know at least once my opinion had a discernable affect though I'll never tell lest someone asks what I said lol but it just sems like sega cares less for American servers even with the Sup date we looked so forward to theres what one or 2 GM's for US but theres never an announcment for if and when there on or what uni at least back in the Golden days of PSU we had a voice that could be heard by a listening ear often and with great comfort that we at least got to speak our peace and let it be heard.

TheAstarion
Jul 28, 2010, 08:10 PM
Grinders should be specific to the grind IMO; not necessarily by guaranteed but a much higher chance.

So, use a +1 to get from 0/10 to 1/10, a +5 to get from 4/10 to 5/10.

Breakages should just reduce the maximum, not reset to zero

So an 8/10 would go to 8/9 with one grinder wasted. Always a +8 grinder in this case.

This would make +10 grinders far less valuable though... I dunno.

LastAyleidKing
Jul 28, 2010, 08:27 PM
I kind of like the idea in that it would not only lower grinder price but also weapons lowering the market price for grinded weps and making stuff more affordable to the masses its genius MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry I lol'd out there.

Anon_Fire
Jul 28, 2010, 08:53 PM
Or make it like PSP2's grinding system where you only have to pay meseta to grind your weapons

Tetsaru
Jul 28, 2010, 09:42 PM
Here's a suggestion: bring back Monogrinders, Digrinders, and Trigrinders, make them rares, and give each weapon its own unique maximum grind value. PSU's current lame-ass break-everything waste-real-cash-on-it grinding system can go fuck itself, as far as I'm concerned.