PDA

View Full Version : A few questions needing answered.

fay
Jul 29, 2010, 02:20 PM
Hi all.
Some of you may remember me, others may not. Tempted to come back. Left after I got the final achievement last time. Again I have given away all my stuff because I wasn't going to come back. Lasted a long time though. Anyway on with some question if you would be as kind to answer them.

1 - As my main character is a techer how easy would it be to get a decent pallet? Eg what is the average price for say a 5/X psycho wand?

2 - I honestly can't remember the last level cap in play. I think it was 170. Might have been 180. Has this progressed further at all?

3 - When I left the average stars in the game were about uni 1 full and uni 2 has a star on a good day. Has this gotten much worse or better? I remember we hit 2 stars at one point and it was almost unplayable.

4 - Guardians cash. This was something I wasn't looking forward too but I read on here that we haven't got it yet. Has SEGA actually said we aren't getting it or as usual are we just waiting on it too come? I thought the Japanese servers got it at the same time as the supp update.

5- For this one i'm really just hoping to hear someone say we didn't get further than 14 months behind Japan.

6- I read something about grinder glitchers on here. Has the glitching came back to our server again or was I just reading a reference of the past again? Also if it did come back has SEGA done something to make sure our economy didn't drop further?

7 - Last one but its more of a favor. I gave everything away and now I have nothing, not even clothes. All I ask is if someone can give me even one weapon to get me started. Even if its a C rank item. At the moment I can't open a box or kill an enemy to get started.

If I think of more then I shall add them. Thanks to anyone who bothers to answer these because I know you probably don't like seeing these topics. I know it used to annoy me after so long.

Anduril
Jul 29, 2010, 02:57 PM
Hi all.
Some of you may remember me, others may not. Tempted to come back. Left after I got the final achievement last time. Again I have given away all my stuff because I wasn't going to come back. Lasted a long time though. Anyway on with some question if you would be as kind to answer them.

1 - As my main character is a techer how easy would it be to get a decent pallet? Eg what is the average price for say a 5/X psycho wand?

2 - I honestly can't remember the last level cap in play. I think it was 170. Might have been 180. Has this progressed further at all?

3 - When I left the average stars in the game were about uni 1 full and uni 2 has a star on a good day. Has this gotten much worse or better? I remember we hit 2 stars at one point and it was almost unplayable.

4 - Guardians cash. This was something I wasn't looking forward too but I read on here that we haven't got it yet. Has SEGA actually said we aren't getting it or as usual are we just waiting on it too come? I thought the Japanese servers got it at the same time as the supp update.

5- For this one i'm really just hoping to hear someone say we didn't get further than 14 months behind Japan.

6- I read something about grinder glitchers on here. Has the glitching came back to our server again or was I just reading a reference of the past again? Also if it did come back has SEGA done something to make sure our economy didn't drop further?

7 - Last one but its more of a favor. I gave everything away and now I have nothing, not even clothes. All I ask is if someone can give me even one weapon to get me started. Even if its a C rank item. At the moment I can't open a box or kill an enemy to get started.

If I think of more then I shall add them. Thanks to anyone who bothers to answer these because I know you probably don't like seeing these topics. I know it used to annoy me after so long.
1. I couldn't tell you off hand.
2. Cap is 180 but we finally got the Supp. Update so capped characters are getting AEXP.
3. Since we got GAC, we have Uni 1 full and Uni 2 can get near full.
4.Edward said we would not be getting GCash, but that we will get the items in some way eventually.
5. Still 14 months behind.
6. I'm not sure since I don't buy grinders very often, but I have read around that they are glitching grinders again.

fay
Jul 29, 2010, 03:32 PM
Thank you :)

It seems the population has increased a nice bit then. Guess we have a lot of White Beast spammers now haha.

I'm glad about the Guardians cash thing. I honestly think it would have ruined our servers, however if we still get the items then that is a bit of a bonus. Maybe they might put together a wee event even if it is kinda like a crappy last minute thing.

I am displeased with this grinder news if its true. Hopefully someone else can give me another opinion on this. I guess this might mean ill have to play for a long time to actually get something decent now.

Hwang
Jul 29, 2010, 08:12 PM
Hit me up when I'm online, I'll give you some mesata so you can buy some stuff. 500k should be enough?

GT is NightGordy, char name is Hwanger.

Yamikari
Jul 29, 2010, 11:49 PM
Im not too high of a level at this point, should be hitting 60 soon (slowly i might add since im sick of white beast) but i can give you a hand here or there.

GT: CS2Xylos

fay
Jul 30, 2010, 10:11 AM
I actually have 4 characters at 170 lol. Ill play with you at some point though :)

And thanks Hwang. Yeah thats more than enough. I literally just need a weapon so that I can kill my first enemy. Ill even give you it back after I killed something lol

neilp4453
Jul 30, 2010, 10:34 AM
The grinder glitch isn't as bad as the first one we had.

This one takes longer to do and is very tedious. But people still do it.

fay
Jul 30, 2010, 10:44 AM
This news is actually putting me off coming back now. Its like the team killers I had in Call of Duty last night. They completely ruin the game for everyone else. I assume a few of you have sent tickets to SEGA and as always I assume they have done nothing about it?