PDA

View Full Version : A little confused

Texx
Jul 29, 2010, 04:15 PM
I just came back from a year break like a month ago, I have a lvl 100 armor bot which has made me all my good armors, but since I've came back it won't make anything I've made 3 serafi-senba boards(30% dark) and 2 failures, and 7 stormline boards with only a 12%ice and 6 failures, it says 76% chance of making, would it be worth deleting it and starting over, I've heard of bad luck lol but this is just ridiculous, I've pulled them out 2 or 3 At a time I never make just 1, if u have any suggestions it would be app. Thanks

BIG OLAF
Jul 29, 2010, 04:37 PM
It's all luck of the draw. Nothing more to it.

My suggestion? Just keep on making stuff. Every bot has it's "bad streaks".

Tetsaru
Jul 29, 2010, 10:24 PM
I remember armor synthing being especially annoying - larger quantities of materials to farm, and lower success rates than other item types, even when your bot is Lv100. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about it, except save up your materials and wait for the next synth boost, whenever that is... :confused:

Or go as you have been, and pray for the best, cursing Sonic Team's poor game design. :wacko:

TheAstarion
Jul 30, 2010, 07:20 PM
Sometimes an account is cursed with eternal failure for a while. My ranged bot would fail everything I put into it for a 3 week period, which was annoying since Degahna & Needle cannons were the best at the time and went for ~8-20mil a pop each. "Bad Bot Syndrome" seems to strike people from time to time, where every single board that had been inserted before the bot's angry fit would be destined to fail, or at best come out 10% (for 100% success items).

PM Zero'ing the bot itself is drastic, and completely unnecessary. Also, as a kick in the teeth, any boards affected by Bad Bot will still be doomed. All zeroing will do is prompt you to re-level it; the option is for fools like me who had a 80/20 striking/tech bot.