PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Is it worth it?

Linkafer
Jul 31, 2010, 04:04 AM
I'm really kind of curious about the other side of PSU. I play pretty regularly on the 360 servers, but I hear all this hype about the JP servers. I just want to know if now would be a good time to join, or should I just wait it out on the 360 servers?

The only thing is, I wanna play Masterforce, but I'm not too excited about leveling my techs all over again or having no one to play with.:-(

TenebriS
Jul 31, 2010, 05:15 AM
There will be an EXP boost at 5th of August and a PA boost, so if you really wanna be a techer it will be a good time to start

PoopSama
Jul 31, 2010, 05:28 AM
if you need someone to play with and to help you lvl you can add me my gt is poocaso im on almost everyday for atleast 3 hours a day.

Karen Erra
Jul 31, 2010, 05:43 AM
I'm really kind of curious about the other side of PSU. I play pretty regularly on the 360 servers, but I hear all this hype about the JP servers. I just want to know if now would be a good time to join, or should I just wait it out on the 360 servers?

The only thing is, I wanna play Masterforce, but I'm not too excited about leveling my techs all over again or having no one to play with.:-(

There is a english speaking community on the japanese servers. You won't be alone. As TenebriS said before, there will be an PA Boost soon and if you maybe would spend some Guardians Cash you could speed Tech leveling up massively by playing the GC mission with PA Boost: Entrusted Defense. Also, currently we have the Guardians Chronicle event, which has EXP boost in all three missions, and next weeks update will bring us an EXP Boost to Military Subway C - S3 and the Bruce Dungeon C - S3.

If you are interested in starting on JP, it would be a quite good time. If you need help, just let me know, I gonna do what I can to help you to start on JP.

Karen Erra

Mike
Jul 31, 2010, 05:55 AM
You can always try it for free anyways.

xBULLYDOGG
Jul 31, 2010, 06:52 AM
In short
it's worth it.
All you need to do is learn menu commands which isn't hard at all.

Linkafer
Jul 31, 2010, 08:40 AM
Thank you guys for replying. I appreciate it. I think I'll try free course for a while. I'll probably start a sub if things are better there. I want access to my room. :P